it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

watch out caravan migrants! the world is a dangerous and unforgiving place that will knock your ass off your tricycle and into dead black unknown and only these poor, unfortunate, misguided souls that are your family and friends will remember you

Jesus told us to save everyone.
Save them spiritually, not physically.
Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Based on your "extensive knowledge" of the mind and teachings of Jesus, not to mention Christians and what they believe?

G'head, dazzle me with arguments and evidence that "today's Christianity must make Jesus cringe".

:popcorn: I'm all ears, Reverend. Preach it.
You put "extensive knowledge" in quotes, as if I had made that claim.

That's dishonest. A lie.

Nice attempt at deflection. God knows, you wouldn't want to actually have to back up your snottiness by proving you have a foundation for it.

Too bad for you that your lame-ass attempt to be a grammar Nazi won't work.

Some writers put quotes around words they want to distance themselves from. Quotation marks used this way are commonly called scare quotes or shudder quotes. It’s a way of implying that you’re using a term in an unusual way or that you don’t necessarily approve of it:

This article was written by a “professional” writer.

Quotation Marks: Rules How to Use Them Correctly

In other words, I wasn't using the quotation marks to say that you had said it. I was using them to express my utter contempt for the idea that you have any basis or qualification for making the statement that you did.

Now, if you are quite finished trying to divert attention, please either back up your assertion and your right to make it, or admit that you were just spewing crap out of that sewage pipe underneath your nose.

I've been working with the term, "face anus" to describe the way libs spew nothing but shit.

I like your use of "sewage pipe" though...

Mmm, some way to combine the two?

Based on your "extensive knowledge" of the mind and teachings of Jesus, not to mention Christians and what they believe?

G'head, dazzle me with arguments and evidence that "today's Christianity must make Jesus cringe".

That's dishonest. A lie.

Nice attempt at deflection. God knows, you wouldn't want to actually have to back up your snottiness by proving you have a foundation for it.

Some writers put quotes around words they want to distance themselves from. Quotation marks used this way are commonly called scare quotes or shudder quotes. It’s a way of implying that you’re using a term in an unusual way or that you don’t necessarily approve of it:

In other words, I wasn't using the quotation marks to say that you had said it. I was using them to express my utter contempt for the idea that you have any basis or qualification for making the statement that you did.

Now, if you are quite finished trying to divert attention, please either back up your assertion and your right to make it, or admit that you were just spewing crap out of that sewage pipe underneath your nose.

I've been working with the term, "face anus" to describe the way libs spew nothing but shit.

I'd say keep 'em both handy and switch 'em back and forth. That way, you avoid redundancy.

Also, the word "sphincter" is always useful and adds a certain cachet.

That's dishonest. A lie.

I'd say keep 'em both handy and switch 'em back and forth. That way, you avoid redundancy.

Also, the word "sphincter" is always useful and adds a certain cachet.

oooh, FACE SPHINCTER, I like it!

Jesus told us to save everyone.

That's dishonest. A lie.

I'm not deflecting, I'm calling you a liar and a damn liar to your face. You know what you meant to imply as well as I do, and I never claimed anything like that.

Don't liars go to hell jesus-boy?

That's dishonest. A lie.

I'm not deflecting, I'm calling you a liar and a damn liar to your face. You know what you meant to imply as well as I do, and I never claimed anything like that.

Your lack of knowledge on quotation marks has been addressed. You look stupid and the more you fight it, the stupider you look.

Drop it and move on.

That's dishonest. A lie.

Your lack of knowledge on quotation marks has been addressed. You look stupid and the more you fight it, the stupider you look.

Drop it and move on.
Lol, keep digging kid. Everybody knows what you were trying to say.

That's dishonest. A lie.

You're deflecting by trying to make this about accusing me of something I didn't do, based on your incredibly pitiful understanding of the English language.

I didn't imply a damned thing. I communicated it straight-out, and if you know it as well as I do - which I believe you do - then every word you say trying to gin up some sort of hissy fit on your own part is the real lie here.

The second you took it upon yourself to make a firm statement about how Jesus would or wouldn't react to modern Christians, you DID claim some sort of knowledge on that subject. You can dodge and twist and squirm all you like, ass kitten. You might even gain a little traction with the argument that you're an ignorant leftist who's known for making statements without knowing your ass from your elbow. I certainly can't deny that.

I simply spat on and mocked any notion that you had any standing to make such a claim. And I stand by my contempt and disdain 100%.

Also, do you know a lot of "boys" who are named Cecilie? Well, on second thought, you ARE a leftist, so you probably know a lot of boys in dresses who call themselves all manner of female names.

That's dishonest. A lie.

Drop it and move on.
Lol, keep digging kid. Everybody knows what you were trying to say.

First you can't tell boys from girls, now you can't tell one poster from another.

Your leftist stupidity is metastasizing.

"Fun fact: If you combine the two lies about the cost of the Mueller investigation it's still less than the cost of sending troops to the border for no reason!"

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.

Let 'em join the Mexican army and they'll be sure to get 3 hots and a cot.

....and all the drugs they can do.

Hmm, wonder if a honky can join the Mexican army?

"Fun fact: If you combine the two lies about the cost of the Mueller investigation it's still less than the cost of sending troops to the border for no reason!"

Where should troops be sent, to our own border or to another country?

Have we really warped reality so far that it's a foreign concept that American troops would be stationed at the American border?

WE TREAT MIGRANTS LIKE FUCKING ZOMBIES FROM THE WALKING DEAD!

WTF! You are sadly mistaken buddy...we have done nothing but spoon feed the pet humans and roll the red carpet out for the filthy fuckin cockroaches....why the fuck do you think we have 20-50 million of the disgusting fucks? Where the fuck have you been?

Indians were a social construct trying to maintain supremacy out of fear and hate. Whites were dreamers just looking to make a better life for themselves. Also science has proven that humans are 98.7% the same. So it was just humans moving to where humans already were.

i cannot imagine the fear and anxiety these folks have. they're one deportation away from their lives being destroyed

"we care for their food. we care for their housing. we care for...their care" - Tucker guest, a pro-caravan bishop

let us start putting ourselves in the shoes of other folks. Mexicans are middle-class blue-collar workers just like us. there are poor folks in Mexico. there are poor folks in America. Jesus told us to save everyone.

EVERYONE. MEANS. EVERYONE.

Good, then you go save them or shut your pie hole.
1029af9707640dbda789f5733f391bfc.jpg

Forum List

Back