it could easily have been us Americans in that caravan trying to save our children

Save them spiritually, not physically.
Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Why do people don’t know Christ always presume to speak on what he would like and not like? (Which they always seems to equate to their own personal views)

How do you know the master you’ve never served?
I was raised in a church, boy.

Shame you never learned then
I learned I don't like hypocrisy.

I’m not a big fan of Hollywood either

Today's christianity must make Jesus cringe.

Why do people don’t know Christ always presume to speak on what he would like and not like? (Which they always seems to equate to their own personal views)

Total non sequitur but I can't disagree.

Total non sequitur but I can't disagree.

Hardly a nonsequitor. A hypocrite is an actor. Someone pretending to be something they arent

Requesting legal asylum is not a criminal offense. Denying the chance to request legal asylum is a crime against humanity. That’s it.

"It gets to a level where we are going to lose control or people will start getting hurt, we will close that entry to the country for a period of time until we get it under control...the whole border. If they have to they can use lethal force..I've given the OK." PRESIDENT TRUMP

"My heart goes out to the good people in the caravan who truly just want what's best for their families that are being exploited as political pawns by those who use them for clicks and retweets to "own Trump"" - Posobiec

"It gets to a level where we are going to lose control or people will start getting hurt, we will close that entry to the country for a period of time until we get it under control...the whole border. If they have to they can use lethal force..I've given the OK." PRESIDENT TRUMP

That is a winning statement.

"I support President Trump’s decision to close the border until we can get a handle on the chaos created by the broken laws governing asylum.
We must have money for border security/wall and must change asylum laws." - Lindsey Graham

"60 Minutes did a phony story about child separation when they know we had the exact same policy as the Obama Administration. In fact a picture of children in jails was used by other Fake Media to show how bad (cruel) we are, but it was in 2014 during the Obama years. Obama separated children from parents, as did Bush etc., because that is the policy and law. I tried to keep them together but the problem is, when you do that, vast numbers of additional people storm the Border. So with Obama seperation is fine, but with Trump it’s not. Fake 60 Minutes!

Mexico should move the flag waving Migrants, many of whom are stone cold criminals, back to their countries. Do it by plane, do it by bus, do it anyway you want, but they are NOT coming into the U.S.A. We will close the Border permanently if need be. Congress, fund the WALL!" - President Trump

"DRUDGE: TRUMP THREATENS TO CLOSE BORDER PERMANENTLY

How? With a chalk line? Cameras to watch them walk through? Unarmed guards? A powerful tweet? Thinking ..."

"It should tell us something about her home country that a mother is willing to travel 2,000 miles with her 4-month old son to come here. How we respond when she arrives tells us something about ours." - Comrade Beto O'Rourke

Last edited:
we need to be compassionate with immigration. COMPASSION. COMPASSION. COMPASSION.

PRESIDENT TRUMP, I ORDER YOU TO OPEN THE BORDER RIGHT NOW & LET THEM ALL IN. NO HUMAN IS ILLEGAL!

Trump is asked how he felt seeing images of women and children running from tear gas. "Well, I do say why are they there? I mean, I have to start off first of all, the tear gas is a very minor form of the tear gas itself. It's very safe."

Tomi Lahren: Seeing migrants fleeing from US border was 'highlight of my Thanksgiving'

Once the invaders declined the offer of asylum from Mexico they lost the right to apply for asylum here.

"It should tell us something about her home country that a mother is willing to travel 2,000 miles with her 4-month old son to come here. How we respond when she arrives tells us something about ours." - Comrade Beto O'Rourke

And lets consider what importing that culture will do for US and to US.

Forum List

Back