Zone1 It Didn't Stop After Slavery.

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Many individuals mistakenly think that all they have to do when discussing race is tell blacks how they didn't own slaves so they aren't responsible. Or the I wasn't there and I didn't do it. Well none of us were here during the Revolutionary War or the Civil War, but people want credit for that. But the reality of America is this:

The Blinding of Isaac Woodard​

Many individuals mistakenly think that all they have to do when discussing race is tell blacks how they didn't own slaves so they aren't responsible. Or the I wasn't there and I didn't do it. Well none of us were here during the Revolutionary War or the Civil War, but people want credit for that. But the reality of America is this:

Sad to see such ignorance from IQ 2.0
Probably believes such an inane piece of thinking .

The Blinding of Isaac Woodard​

Many individuals mistakenly think that all they have to do when discussing race is tell blacks how they didn't own slaves so they aren't responsible.
Is it your opinion that people who never owned slaves are responsible for the actions of those who did?

It’s just black fragility these days. They are so fragile that saying “thug” is just like saying the Nword. Black people are so fragile that they can’t handle any criticism. Any criticism is just like saying the “Nword”.

0479599F-C347-4A78-AB3D-10E427B1B26B.jpeg

At the one minute mark she knocks it out of the park. People in the West were the ones to question slavery’s moral validity. We did way more than any other culture to end slavery.

Last edited:
Look at this retard messing with people. Look at all the “racism” he didn’t encounter will trying to be an intentional fruitcake.

Forum List

Back