🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It Gets Worse: Secret Service Warned of Armed Gunman Ten Minutes Before Trump Walked on Stage

The SS was a dismal failure, but why didn't this guy's partner unload his gun on this cretin?
The question shouldn't be why didn't this guy's partner unload his gun on this cretin?"

The question should be: Why did they wait 10 ten minutes to actually do something about it?
I thought the SS were "on top of their game" - so to speak? They should have taken him out right there without any hesitation. Someone hesitated. Who? And why?

I think this was a terribly run operation but I haven’t seen them say there was 10 minutes of lag between seeing a shooter on the roof and him shooting at Trump. The tweet says “moments” before which aligns with people saying it was about 2 minutes. Still bad but not 10 minutes unless I missed something.

The question shouldn't be why didn't this guy's partner unload his gun on this cretin?"

The question should be: Why did they wait 10 ten minutes to actually do something about it?
I thought the SS were "on top of their game" - so to speak? They should have taken him out right there without any hesitation. Someone hesitated. Who? And why?
2 SS snipers had him in their sights but waited for the assassin to fire 8 times before acting.

I think this was a terribly run operation but I haven’t seen them say there was 10 minutes of lag between seeing a shooter on the roof and him shooting at Trump. The tweet says “moments” before which aligns with people saying it was about 2 minutes. Still bad but not 10 minutes unless I missed something.
Citizens saw the assassin 26 minutes before the shooting and notified the police.

At that point you’re supposed to go to red alert, and run Trump out into his limo.

I worked an event where Pence was there and got assigned an SS radio. It’s got channels for different folks, but the big red button goes to the tactical command. Tactical command is then to declare an emergency. Everyone knows then and all hell breaks loose.

Citizens saw the assassin 26 minutes before the shooting and notified the police.

At that point you’re supposed to go to red alert, and run Trump out into his limo.

I worked an event where Pence was there and got assigned an SS radio. It’s got channels for different folks, but the big red button goes to the tactical command. Tactical command is then to declare an emergency.
This was well before Trump took the stage. The should have delayed his speech until the mitigated the threat.

They didn't.

I worked an event where Pence was there and got assigned an SS radio. It’s got channels for different folks, but the big red button goes to the tactical command. Tactical command is then to declare an emergency.
Someone said he looked suspicious 10 minutes earlier. Got it. A little different than the headline but yet another missed opportunity to stop the crazy gun nut.

Someone said he looked suspicious 10 minutes earlier. Got it. A little different than the headline but yet another missed opportunity to stop the crazy gun nut.
This report says 2 officers hit the red button and reported it before the shooting. Within seconds every SS agent there should have been getting Trump out and providing cover.

This report says 2 officers hit the red button and reported it before the shooting. Within seconds every SS agent there should have been getting Trump out and providing cover.
So unexplainable. What a failure. Maybe they knew Trump was a quick dodger of bullets? Lucky dude.

the "zapruder" film frame by frame shows 86 seconds.

And knowing that they let Trump get on stage.

The more details we learn the stinkier it gets.
Finding out facts are supposed to explain things.

Well, it is explaining things. Either Biden has the worse SS in history or this was an insider job.

WTF? Seriously.

Now we learn the SS director will ignore her order to address Congress to answer questions.
Maybe I missed something here, but the Director should have held a Press conference afterwards. Instead, she waited until Monday to do an interview with one of the MSM - NBC - that morning.

You would think that you would hold a Press conference first, right?

Maybe I missed something here, but the Director should have held a Press conference afterwards. Instead, she waited until Monday to do an interview with one of the MSM - NBC - that morning.

You would think that you would hold a Press conference first, right?
And she told us the roof was too sloped as the excuse.
IMG_2781.png

Forum List

Back