it has been 50 years ago today

Your family had the ONLY TV in the neighborhood in 1963?!?!

Where did you live, John... Biafra?

NOBODY (who wanted one) didn't have a TV in 1963.

i never made a claim otherwise

fact is we had the only one

and it was fancy too

it had a motor on the antenna

to fine tune it

born and raised in rural Minnesota

you got to to remember that back then,having a tv set was a pretty big deal.That they were much more expensive in that day and age so it was like when VCR'S first came out.they were so expensive that not everybody had one.

I remember that having a VCR was such a big deal back then that I was fortunate enough to be friends with a classmate who's father was really rich and was able to afford one so him being one of the few friends i knew that had one back then,it was a major deal to go over to his house and watch old movies on his VCR not knowing anybody else that had one.

same thing with owning a tv set back then in the early 60's.It was a major big deal for familys to have one back then.

Jon, the date was 22 Nov 63.

good point

--LOL
Well, at least, no we have more than 2 weeks to recollect President Kennedy's life and times now that almost half a century has passed since he was assassinated.

His death made our secret service beef up its operating procedures to insure another American President is not taken that way, and no more open air motorcades passing by tall buildings!

Thanks for a good thread, jon_berzerk. I was greatly saddened by the whole thing.

good point

--LOL
Well, at least, no we have more than 2 weeks to recollect President Kennedy's life and times now that almost half a century has passed since he was assassinated.

His death made our secret service beef up its operating procedures to insure another American President is not taken that way, and no more open air motorcades passing by tall buildings!

Thanks for a good thread, jon_berzerk. I was greatly saddened by the whole thing.

yeah i got a little ahead of myself

--LOL

you got to to remember that back then,having a tv set was a pretty big deal.That they were much more expensive in that day and age so it was like when VCR'S first came out.they were so expensive that not everybody had one.

I remember that having a VCR was such a big deal back then that I was fortunate enough to be friends with a classmate who's father was really rich and was able to afford one so him being one of the few friends i knew that had one back then,it was a major deal to go over to his house and watch old movies on his VCR not knowing anybody else that had one.

same thing with owning a tv set back then in the early 60's.It was a major big deal for familys to have one back then.

I remember that having a VCR was such a big deal back then

i remember my brother coming home from Japan before being deployed to Vietnam

and he had a radio with am fm weather ran on batteries

that was a pretty cool thing in the day

good point

--LOL

uh the secret service was in on the assassination.thats been proven.:cuckoo:

this researcher here matter of fact has exposed the secret services complicity in their role in the coverup.He has resaearched the secret service angle his whole life devoting hours on end to it writing about a handful of books on it so he is more qualified to talk about this more than any of us and knows what he is talking about.

for instance,they were out till the very wee hours till 3 am in the morning getting drunk which is a violation they should have gone to jail for.:cuckoo:

Vince Palamara: Secret Service-JFK Fact Sheet

Last edited:
good point

--LOL

uh the secret service was in on the assassination.thats been proven.:cuckoo:

No, you dishonest asshole. No such thing was EVER proven.

It has been claimed. By other assholes of your moronic ilk.

But proved?

No.

9/11 Rimjob is too stupid to breathe.

Hey Liar ability,love how your handlers sent you here so quickly to whine and cry in defeat like you always do when you get frustrated farting two times in a row after my previous post.:lol: your bosses hate the truth being posted.:lol:

Last edited:
the assassination of John F. Kennedy

I do not remember much about it since i was so young

but i do remember something important went down

since all the folks from around the neighborhood came to

watch it on our tv since we had the only one

John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum
ER...the 22nd of November hasn't come yet.

i beg to differ

22nd of November has come numerous times since 1963

22nd of November 2013 is yet to come

--LOL

Forum List

Back