It Is 9 Percent Across The Board

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The sequester requires every government agency to cut their budgets by 9 percent between March and September.

The sequester is not targeted cuts with some agencies we really need not having to cut their budgets. ALL of them have to cut by 9 percent.

So when ICE has to cut by 9 percent, that means they have to cut some illegals loose from detention. And that is what makes the news. Ooooooh, Obama is playing games!

No, he isn't.

A whole lot of government defense employees are going to be furloughed. Ooooooooh, Obama's hurting our national defense!

Oh, wait. These are unionized public employee thugs with fat pensions. I'm SO conflicted!

Good news! Food stamp programs ALSO suffer a 9 percent cut! YAAAAAAY!

I guess NPR is going to have to do a special sequester fundraising week on the radio...

The FAA, 9 percent cut.

TSA, 9 percent cut. I guess we'll have to wave a few blonde bombshells through the turnstile unmolested.

All the federal cops, 9 percent cut. Gonna have to give up donuts for a few months, boys!

And so forth, and so on.

The sequester requires every government agency to cut their budgets by 9 percent between March and September.

The sequester is not targeted cuts with some agencies we really need not having to cut their budgets. ALL of them have to cut by 9 percent.

So when ICE has to cut by 9 percent, that means they have to cut some illegals loose from detention. And that is what makes the news. Ooooooh, Obama is playing games!

No, he isn't.

A whole lot of government defense employees are going to be furloughed. Ooooooooh, Obama's hurting our national defense!

Oh, wait. These are unionized public employee thugs with fat pensions. I'm SO conflicted!

Good news! Food stamp programs ALSO suffer a 9 percent cut! YAAAAAAY!

I guess NPR is going to have to do a special sequester fundraising week on the radio...

The FAA, 9 percent cut.

TSA, 9 percent cut. I guess we'll have to wave a few blonde bombshells through the turnstile unmolested.

All the federal cops, 9 percent cut. Gonna have to give up donuts for a few months, boys!

And so forth, and so on.
Then I support it 100%....:clap2:

Forum List

Back