it is a shame

infman4x

Apr 3, 2011
hello! out there,
it is a shame what obama is doing to this country. have you all had enough of this insult with him and his clowns.

look what he and his administration are doing. buying votes for the democratic party to stay in power so they can continue to screw up america. i do not know about you all, but i am tired of these leaching freeloaders.

here is how they screw america: you want disability no problem, you want food stamps no problem you want welfare no problem, vote for us the folks who are the handout kings. they want amnesty why? more voters for their cause.

but who is paying for these leeches/ worms? the working tax payers, i am sick of paying for lazy ass people who do not try to do anything for theirselves. they have no pride no morals and no cares. obama enables these slackers to be who they are for their votes.

i do not know about you but i use to donate, but to hell with that, have the country is on the take and they do not contribute to anything except a debt for taxpayers. oh and those bums holding the cardboard signs, they are on the take and begging for more. so what do we do? vote out the democrats, they are the worst of the evil, they are drowning the country and the taxpayers for votes. thank you! for the opportunity to speak and yes they are gradually working on that. do you know when obama is not being truthful? when his lips are moving. may the lord and the good working people overcome this boondoggle administration. a dedicated sixth grader could do better than these clowns, hands down.

You have done about as good a job of explaining it as anyone could.

But, it looks like he's managed to get more than 50 percent on the Government Tit, and so common sense is irrelevant.

happy days, there is a good chance for you to be voting for Hillary in 2016 ....

There are fewer "on the gov't tit" every month, despite mindless Pub obstruction- and thanks for the depression,morons. Read sig, para 1, brainwashed hater dupes.

Forum List

Back