It is certainly true that those who support abortion are monsters...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

A pro-abortion person marked my post as "funny."

So, pro-abortion people think dead babies are "funny."

Anyone who thinks a dead baby is funny is damned.

They probably just think you are fucking retarded. Like most of us do..
When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

So I'm sending you water now. Repent, or be damned.

When I am in heaven and you are in hell, I will ask God to send me down to give you a drop of water, and God will say no.

How much money do you give to your kid raping org, mr. pure spirit?
People like you make me sick. You probably make your god sick, too.

So you believe in imaginary people in the sky and pretend to think you know what they'll say and do even....so you are crazy. Thanks for letting us know.

You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.

You can't justify your support of abortion by pointing out the sins of others. God's not going to accept that excuse.
Im not trying to justify abortion. I think it is inhumane to destroy potential human life like that. I just dont want the state wiping my ass for me like you.

100 years from now children will be taught about our era of history when life was so cheap, and they will wonder how we got through the day when babies were being massacred in our own communities. It's like how the world condemned the Germany people after all the Nazi crimes were exposed to the light of day. Germans said, "We didn't know" but no one believed them.

100 years from now children will be taught about our era of history when life was so cheap, and they will wonder how we got through the day when babies were being massacred in our own communities. It's like how the world condemned the Germany people after all the Nazi crimes were exposed to the light of day. Germans said, "We didn't know" but no one believed them.
Abortion is older than your god, dufus

Slavery was ended after a bloody Civil War that cost the lives of 600,000 Americans, and it might take something like that to end abortion. But abortion will end, that day is coming, because those on our side will never stop fighting until it ends.

...I said a dead baby is a dead baby, and your justifications and excuses won't wash the blood away.

Wrong, the true monsters are those who support the rights of crazies to shoot toddlers and small children in schools.

Until a bambino enters this world and gets it's first glimpse of artificial light, nostrils filled with poison chemicals and carcinogenic propellants,snatched up by the leg and slapped on the ass to get breathing, injected with things that aren't remotely needed until much later(if then) and handed to a stress filled mother who is likely under-insured and has no idea how to pay for all this shit, it isn't yet a human being( altho it immediately gets a taxation number).
After that the REAL fun begins and death begins approaching rapidly.

I still remember that first day. Ahhhhhhhh.The sweet smell of Pall Mall and cheap bourbon in the air and my left ankle damn near dislocated from being snatched upside down and slapped on the ass.Dokka Mayyyyyahhhz, A jew , of course.
The jibberish coming out of that box on the table that was brainwashing the sheep about evil kommies invading California and everone speaking Korean if we didn't kill them immediately.
Several years later that quack Dr. OD'd on phenobarbital and Old Bourbon Hollow.
MAGA

yX4f24U.jpg

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

If you think abortion is wrong, don’t have an abortion. It’s that simple.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.

We think those who oppose a woman’s right to decide when or if she is going to have a baby, are messing in stuff that is none of their business.

But giving men the right to decide what a woman can do with her body, is wrong. It takes away the free will God have us when he created all of us.

There are no laws governing what men can do with their bodies. None. You have no right to tell women what to do with theirs. How many children they must have. Or any other matter deserving privacy.
You're wrong. Suicide is illegal.

Wrong, the true monsters are those who support the rights of crazies to shoot toddlers and small children in schools.
Like the idiot democrats who advertise soft targets with those stupid “Gun Free Zone” signs?

You're wrong. Suicide is illegal.

Only if it’s unsuccessful.

Really it is the 21st Century...not the Dark Ages...Now bend down low,let me show you what I know

No one in this country has that right, you fucking hyperbole driven dumbfuck

Forum List

Back