🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is not over

Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines | Fox News
Just opened up a whole can of worms.
Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines
But, but, but....There is no Voter Fraud....

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines | Fox News
Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines

It's over. This decision is actually just going back to the source of the nationwide bullshit "fraud" charges.
This one county had 6K votes given to Biden (by human error, not machine error). The mistake was caught, corrected, and
Trump got all the votes that were coming to him...the day after the election...a few days before Michigan was called.
Boring.

"A Michigan judge is allowing a forensic investigation of 22 Dominion vote tabulation machines in rural Antrim County amid claims that votes there were compromised".

Oh yeah, in your jubilation, you missed the most important part of the article.
"The county clerk, a Republican, corrected the error, saying it was the result of human error, according to the Free Press. Election officials have said the Dominion vote tabulation machines operated properly".

It's over. This decision is actually just going back to the source of the nationwide bullshit "fraud" charges.
This one county had 6K votes given to Biden (by human error, not machine error). The mistake was caught, corrected, and
Trump got all the votes that were coming to him...the day after the election...a few days before Michigan was called.
Boring.

"A Michigan judge is allowing a forensic investigation of 22 Dominion vote tabulation machines in rural Antrim County amid claims that votes there were compromised".
Yea sure, you sound nervous, now let's go get some popcorn and watch the shit show.:cheers2:

Boring.

Yea sure, you sound nervous, now let's go get some popcorn and watch the shit show.:cheers2:

Not nervous at all. I would bring some lube if I were you.
December 14th...getting closer....:)

"The county clerk, a Republican, corrected the error, saying it was the result of human error, according to the Free Press. Election officials have said the Dominion vote tabulation machines operated properly".
I would love to see Biden lose and the look on all your faces ,you would jump off cliff.:laughing0301:

I would love to see Biden lose and the look on all your faces ,you would jump off cliff.:laughing0301:

Sounds like you're accepting he won when you say, "I would love to see Biden lose". Your acceptance of reality is delicious.

Boring.

only lube would be when biden sticks his tax increases up your asses.

Boring.

Not over until the highest court says it's over. I still don't see anyone in my neck of the woods taking down their Trump signs.

Sounds like you're accepting he won when you say, "I would love to see Biden lose". Your acceptance of reality is delicious.
You sound nervous

Im beginning to think that Trump is sitting back and enjoying this slooooow media meltdown, as they squirm, wiggle and try so hard to cover their lies, before the infamous Rocky Balboa moment.
What Trump is doing, is collecting several hundred million dollars to pay his debts with.

And the rubes are gladly forking it over

Boring.

disputed.png

Im beginning to think that Trump is sitting back and enjoying this slooooow media meltdown, as they squirm, wiggle and try so hard to cover their lies, before the infamous Rocky Balboa moment.
What Trump is doing, is collecting several hundred million dollars to pay his debts with.

kinda like Biden and his drug addict worthless son?:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

See I knew you were a troll, you bounce around like a super ball, never adding anything but troll drool.

Oh my goodness gracious.
You wouldnt by chance happen to have any documentation(s) to confirm this accusation ?
That's an opinion moron...based on the fact that the attempts being made by Rooty Toot Rudy and Trump are absolutely ridiculous and the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars are going to Trump's Leadership Pact...that can be used for ANYTHING...including paying Trump's personal bills.

Boring.

No kidding, you have lube left over?

Forum List

Back