🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is not over

What Trump is doing, is collecting several hundred million dollars to pay his debts with.

And the rubes are gladly forking it over
Oh my goodness gracious.
You wouldnt by chance happen to have any documentation(s) to confirm this accusation ?
That's an opinion moron...based on the fact that the attempts being made by Rooty Toot Rudy and Trump are absolutely ridiculous and the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars are going to Trump's Leadership Pact...that can be used for ANYTHING...including paying Trump's personal bills.
Oh, an opinion.
Well then maybe next time you should phrase as such and not so decisively, huh ?

No, it's not an "opinion". It's a documented fact. Trump has raised more money since the election ended than he raised when he was running. He's bragging about it. Trouble is there is a disclaimer which says that the money might not be used to "Stop The Steal", but it can be used for Trump's "future" endeavours going forward.

This is the last grift of the Trump Presidency, but it won't be his last grift by any means.
Im not the one who claimed his original statement was an opinion, as it was actually him sweet cheeks.
The rest of your statement should be submitted to the Dem party so they can open an investigation :auiqs.jpg:
Why do you indulge the prog slave by allowing her your time, when she as a slave only deserves the misery and poverty her prog masters deem her. She needs to get back in her basement in her mask and hajib, turn off the lights because she is producing more CO2 and making her masters very angry....

What slave? I'm happily retired on the shores of Lake Erie, living quite contentedly in a cozy apartment in a rent controlled building. My pension is government guaranteed and indexed to inflation. Our economy is buffetted by what happens in the USA, but we are the only big US trading partner who had a mild recession during your Great Recession, and which currently has the fastest growing middle class in the world.

We're benefitting from your economic chaos as Asian and European companies looking for tariff free access to the US market without the political instability and anti-immigration policies, combined with lack of investment in infra-structure, education or reducing poverty, can do so by set up their branch operations in Canada.

Here we have one of the best educated work forces in the world, first class infrastructure, and a government willing to invest in same, universal health care; and last but certainly not least, a functioning government which is efficiently managing it to the benefit of the Canadian people.

But feel free to spout on about slavery and masters. I just made dinner reservations at our favourite family restaurant for my daughter and her family. Our family businesses are still open, and it's not dangerous to dine out here. We have cases, but fewer than we did in the spring - at least in my area. Mask mandates work.

We're actually still having small (under 10) family gatherings. Good governance. Well worth the money, both to the quality of our lives, and to the economy.
My pension is government guaranteed and indexed to inflation.
See how stupid this prog slave is? What the government giveth, the government can taketh away. Vote for people who want to "change the world", you can bet it wont go good for the little guy. It never does....

What Trump is doing, is collecting several hundred million dollars to pay his debts with.

And the rubes are gladly forking it over
Oh my goodness gracious.
You wouldnt by chance happen to have any documentation(s) to confirm this accusation ?
That's an opinion moron...based on the fact that the attempts being made by Rooty Toot Rudy and Trump are absolutely ridiculous and the fact that hundreds of millions of dollars are going to Trump's Leadership Pact...that can be used for ANYTHING...including paying Trump's personal bills.
Oh, an opinion.
Well then maybe next time you should phrase as such and not so decisively, huh ?

No, it's not an "opinion". It's a documented fact. Trump has raised more money since the election ended than he raised when he was running. He's bragging about it. Trouble is there is a disclaimer which says that the money might not be used to "Stop The Steal", but it can be used for Trump's "future" endeavours going forward.

This is the last grift of the Trump Presidency, but it won't be his last grift by any means.
Im not the one who claimed his original statement was an opinion, as it was actually him sweet cheeks.
The rest of your statement should be submitted to the Dem party so they can open an investigation :auiqs.jpg:
Why do you indulge the prog slave by allowing her your time, when she as a slave only deserves the misery and poverty her prog masters deem her. She needs to get back in her basement in her mask and hajib, turn off the lights because she is producing more CO2 and making her masters very angry....

What slave? I'm happily retired on the shores of Lake Erie, living quite contentedly in a cozy apartment in a rent controlled building. My pension is government guaranteed and indexed to inflation. Our economy is buffetted by what happens in the USA, but we are the only big US trading partner who had a mild recession during your Great Recession, and which currently has the fastest growing middle class in the world.

We're benefitting from your economic chaos as Asian and European companies looking for tariff free access to the US market without the political instability and anti-immigration policies, combined with lack of investment in infra-structure, education or reducing poverty, can do so by set up their branch operations in Canada.

Here we have one of the best educated work forces in the world, first class infrastructure, and a government willing to invest in same, universal health care; and last but certainly not least, a functioning government which is efficiently managing it to the benefit of the Canadian people.

But feel free to spout on about slavery and masters. I just made dinner reservations at our favourite family restaurant for my daughter and her family. Our family businesses are still open, and it's not dangerous to dine out here. We have cases, but fewer than we did in the spring - at least in my area. Mask mandates work.

We're actually still having small (under 10) family gatherings. Good governance. Well worth the money, both to the quality of our lives, and to the economy.
Oh and for your universal healthcare, if it is so "hot" why do your rich cross the border and come where "REAL" doctors save lives, not give aspirins and tell you to go home and just fucking die..

Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines | Fox News
Just opened up a whole can of worms.
Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines
"In other contested states, recounts have found no evidence of problems with the machines or their software."

GOOD LUCK.

Nobody has done a forensic analysis on the machines. This is the make or break moment for the whole Dominion thing. Far fetched as it is, the ramifications of it being true would change everything. If it turns out to be nothing, liberals will have one more thing to laugh about.
Given Trump's propensity for lying... I'd be seriously shocked if there was something.

There are stories coming out of Georgia that they found something on a Dominion machine. I don't really know. I don't know the all the tech behind it, but the rest is easy enough to understand.
Ya, they found something, some more votes for Biden like in the last recount. :biggrin:

Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines | Fox News
Trump legal team celebrates after Michigan judge allows probe of Dominion voting machines
"In other contested states, recounts have found no evidence of problems with the machines or their software."

GOOD LUCK.

Nobody has done a forensic analysis on the machines. This is the make or break moment for the whole Dominion thing. Far fetched as it is, the ramifications of it being true would change everything. If it turns out to be nothing, liberals will have one more thing to laugh about.
Given Trump's propensity for lying... I'd be seriously shocked if there was something.

There are stories coming out of Georgia that they found something on a Dominion machine. I don't really know. I don't know the all the tech behind it, but the rest is easy enough to understand.
Ya, they found something, some more votes for Biden like in the last recount. :biggrin:

If I go by the last couple of things, it looks like it was the Republicans that were doing the fraud votes. Every time they do a long count by hand Biden picks up votes. Maybe we need to take a good hard look at all the RED states that Rump won and all the states that ALL the Republicans won.

• Thanks
Reactions: Taz

It's over. This decision is actually just going back to the source of the nationwide bullshit "fraud" charges.
This one county had 6K votes given to Biden (by human error, not machine error). The mistake was caught, corrected, and
Trump got all the votes that were coming to him...the day after the election...a few days before Michigan was called.
Boring.

"A Michigan judge is allowing a forensic investigation of 22 Dominion vote tabulation machines in rural Antrim County amid claims that votes there were compromised".

Not over until the highest court says it's over. I still don't see anyone in my neck of the woods taking down their Trump signs.
I don't see the TDS afflicted libtards here losing their Trump avis anytime soon either.

Oh yeah, in your jubilation, you missed the most important part of the article.
"The county clerk, a Republican, corrected the error, saying it was the result of human error, according to the Free Press. Election officials have said the Dominion vote tabulation machines operated properly".
I would love to see Biden lose and the look on all your faces ,you would jump off cliff.:laughing0301:

What will you all do when he doesn't lose?

"The county clerk, a Republican, corrected the error, saying it was the result of human error, according to the Free Press. Election officials have said the Dominion vote tabulation machines operated properly".
I would love to see Biden lose and the look on all your faces ,you would jump off cliff.:laughing0301:

I was just thinking about this. I guess they'll just continue on with the delusion.

Is it possible that a few of them will admit that they fell for a fantasy? Hard to imagine that.

I was just thinking about this. I guess they'll just continue on with the delusion.

Is it possible that a few of them will admit that they fell for a fantasy? Hard to imagine that.

Hide the Bleach, Vinegar, Clorine and Rat Poison from them.

Talking about yourself again?

Im fine with them checking the Dominion machines, in all places that had them! And other voting systems too!

They did a crappy job stealing, if the goals were to switch votes to biden...he got beat by Hillary in votes, in most all big cities like Philadelphia and Detroit... and the democrats lost seats in congress.

We should review how Trump got so many votes!!! :D

This can be done after Biden's inauguration, if there is not enough time now....

Forum List

Back