It is ok to be LGBT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.

It is ok to be who you're. Be gay, be lesbian, and be trans!!! It is all genetic and all apart of who we're as humans.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people. And I also seriously doubt any god that created us would be against the reality that he or she created. It wouldn't make a hell of a lot of logical sense but of course its followers would as they use such concepts to rule over people and abuse people. This is against the very rights of the citizen.
Tell yourself what you want, and its alright in the sense that I really don't care what people want to be....as long as they dont try to force their wackoness on me.

And it wasnt just any God who created us, and everyone will one day discover just what problems He might have with their strange decisions.

In a free country there really shouldn't be a problem with it. The only crap that does is religion that doesn't belong in our government and doesn't belong within any free society dictating the rights of its people.
But that really isn't the issue, is it? You speak of religious people determining the rights of minorities and it simply isn't true. The U.S. is not run by religion. Far from it.

The issue that causes the hard feelings isn't the existence of LGBT folks. The problem is the current efforts by that group to impose their lifestyle and their use of language on everyone else even if they are opposed to it. They should try to live and let live. Ramming their sexuality down the throats of the rest of the nation - and particularly children - is going to be met with anger and blowback.

Needless to say, the hateful, bigoted right disagrees with you.

Stay away from the kids.

Actually, no it isn't. G-d's very Holy nature will not allow homosexuals and other sinners into His Kingdom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back