It is possible for hackers to bring down a plane

defcon4

Platinum Member
Jan 26, 2015
Planes, this website, anything really. Few ads spamming us atm I see. :)
Yeah that stupid bitch thinks somebody will go for it when she pisses everybody off?
..seems like she advertising shit in Europe too. What an idiot bitch!

As to planes, because of the nature of cxomputer software, any software cna be changed. If you can access the code, you can change the code. So yes, a hacker can crash a plane at least in theory. Like to think the aircrew would notice the ground rushing up at them and disable computer control piloting manually but this and other reasons are why I haven't flown since long before 9/11.

I enjoy flying, just don't like my chances if something goes wrong. Rather take my chances with a seatbelt and airbag. :)

Could remote highjacking play a role in Germanwings Flight 9525?

No
:lmao:
I am glad you like it s0n.
Omg you have a long internet memory. And you don't even get the "s0n" joke. :laugh:
Care to tell me?
The post I made, that you keep referring to, was making fun of the posting style of the idiot who started whatever thread we were in.

Like to think the aircrew would notice the ground rushing up at them and disable computer control
That's the problem. When anti-highjacking is activated, 1/ nobody can reverse that on the plane, 2/ injects tranquilizer gas into the plane even if one tried to reverse remote control takeover.

Omg you have a long internet memory. And you don't even get the "s0n" joke. :laugh:
Care to tell me?
The post I made, that you keep referring to, was making fun of the posting style of the idiot who started whatever thread we were in.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.

Forum List

Back