🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It is so nice to have an adult in charge once again

Have you seen Darling Donald's taxpayer entertainment bill?
He doesn't have one. Unfortunately, Barack Obama ate up the "taxpayer entertainment" tab for the next 72 presidents. I think he exceeded several trillion dollars or something like that. Constantly flying to Hawaii, buying rare wines at Martha's Vineyard, and playing golf every single day at Augusta will really drive up a tab.

But hey - those community organizers sure had a good time! They got to do a ton of stuff that they wouldn't have otherwise been able to. And really, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. :doubt:
Trump has already racked up more in travel expenses in his first month than Obama did in his first year.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.
Trump ... $10m for 3 trips to Mara Lago + $500,000 a day to keep his wife in NYC.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense

He doesn't have one. Unfortunately, Barack Obama ate up the "taxpayer entertainment" tab for the next 72 presidents. I think he exceeded several trillion dollars or something like that. Constantly flying to Hawaii, buying rare wines at Martha's Vineyard, and playing golf every single day at Augusta will really drive up a tab.

But hey - those community organizers sure had a good time! They got to do a ton of stuff that they wouldn't have otherwise been able to. And really, at the end of the day, that's all that matters. :doubt:
Trump has already racked up more in travel expenses in his first month than Obama did in his first year.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.
Trump ... $10m for 3 trips to Mara Lago + $500,000 a day to keep his wife in NYC.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense
Those are just facts. We Trump supporters don't believe YOUR facts. (-;

Seriously, what's amazing is that Obama had to go to Hawaii. That's like across an ocean. Trump could probably take Marine One from DC to Fla

Service jobs... shit pay. Service jobs are for those starting out in adult life... you know beginners jobs not careers.

No, not true either. There are 5 million jobs in the US going begging because idiots like you don't have enough education to do them. What you need is re-training, not jobs. The jobs are there - the workers, not so much.

Duh, how many of those great new jobs are being taken by illegal aliens who send most of the money back to mexico and central America?

You don't need a lot of training to pick tomatoes and cabbage. Americans have just become too lazy to do real work. why work for $350/week when you can get $300/week for sitting on your ass? The system is broken.
How many?

And don't make shit up -- prove your numbers.

well, there are around 11 million illegal aliens in our country. How many of them are working? Answer that and you will answer your question.
LOLOL

Why would I answer the question I asked you? You obviously have no clue. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected -- you just made shit up again.

OK, dingleberry, lets assume that 80% of the illegals in this country are working (which is probably high) 80% of 11 million = 8.8 million. Now, the question for you, would those jobs be taken by americans if the illegals were not in our country? Would that affect the unemployment numbers?

I assume that your next comment will be that americans wont do that kind of work. Well, if it was pick fruit in order to get your welfare and food stamps---------they probably would.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

A "fact" from a left wing blog? yeah sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

No, not true either. There are 5 million jobs in the US going begging because idiots like you don't have enough education to do them. What you need is re-training, not jobs. The jobs are there - the workers, not so much.

Duh, how many of those great new jobs are being taken by illegal aliens who send most of the money back to mexico and central America?

You don't need a lot of training to pick tomatoes and cabbage. Americans have just become too lazy to do real work. why work for $350/week when you can get $300/week for sitting on your ass? The system is broken.
How many?

well, there are around 11 million illegal aliens in our country. How many of them are working? Answer that and you will answer your question.
LOLOL

Why would I answer the question I asked you? You obviously have no clue. Thanks for confirming what I already suspected -- you just made shit up again.

OK, dingleberry, lets assume that 80% of the illegals in this country are working (which is probably high) 80% of 11 million = 8.8 million. Now, the question for you, would those jobs be taken by americans if the illegals were not in our country? Would that affect the unemployment numbers?

I assume that your next comment will be that americans wont do that kind of work. Well, if it was pick fruit in order to get your welfare and food stamps---------they probably would.
Putz, you said they took the new jobs that were added. The onus is on you to prove the bullshit you spread. Start by proving they didn't have jobs to begin with.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

A "fact" from a left wing blog? yeah sure, and I have some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.
LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind when you can't tell the difference between a blog and a newspaper. :badgrin:

How many?

LOLOL

Putz, you said they took the new jobs that were added. The onus is on you to prove the bullshit you spread. Start by proving they didn't have jobs to begin with.

your stats showed that most of the new jobs were seasonal jobs. Is picking fruit a year round job? How about landscape work?

the bottom line that you unconsciously confirmed, is that Obama created jobs for people in our country illegally, and you are proud of that. amazingly stupid.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

You've completely lost your mind when you can't tell the difference between a blog and a newspaper. :badgrin:

the Wash post is a blog. It is nothing but a propaganda outlet for the dem party. "Blog" may be too kind. Do you understand what "fake news" is and who puts it out?

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

So you didn't read the link from the WASHINGTON POST. WAPO, the New York Times, all of the MSN has more credibility than your orange-faced clown. There was also an article in Fortune about the same thing.

Trump is losing his war on the media. Nobody believes him except those Trumpbots who are too simple to fact check.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

So you didn't read the link from the WASHINGTON POST. WAPO, the New York Times, all of the MSN has more credibility than your orange-faced clown. There was also an article in Fortune about the same thing.

Trump is losing his war on the media. Nobody believes him except those Trumpbots who are too simple to fact check.

I did read it, fool. Its propaganda from fake news outlets. I think you need to go eat some moose feet and shut up, your opinions are making all Canadians look like idiots.

How many?

LOLOL

your stats showed that most of the new jobs were seasonal jobs. Is picking fruit a year round job? How about landscape work?

the bottom line that you unconsciously confirmed, is that Obama created jobs for people in our country illegally, and you are proud of that. amazingly stupid.
LOLOL

You're fucking insane. I didn't post any stats about illegals. SMH

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

the Wash post is a blog. It is nothing but a propaganda outlet for the dem party. "Blog" may be too kind. Do you understand what "fake news" is and who puts it out?
Says you, but you're the one who can't refrain from lying.

LOLOL

LOLOL

you posted a chart showing jobs created. In the details it shows that the vast majority of them were seasonal. Seasonal jobs are mostly done by illegals. Sorry if you cannot digest simple facts.

Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

nothing I have posted is a lie. The MSM however, and its minions like you, do it on a daily basis. Whats really sad is that fools like you buy into the lies because you cannot get over the fact that your wonderfully corrupt Hillary got her fat ass kicked by the American voters.

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

I did read it, fool. Its propaganda from fake news outlets. I think you need to go eat some moose feet and shut up, your opinions are making all Canadians look like idiots.
How 'bout Forbes? More fake news?

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

nothing I have posted is a lie. The MSM however, and its minions like you, do it on a daily basis. Whats really sad is that fools like you buy into the lies because you cannot get over the fact that your wonderfully corrupt Hillary got her fat ass kicked by the American voters.
So prove your claim about illegals taking jobs. How many of the roughly 12 million jobs added under Obama went to illegals?

prove it
Obama .... $12m a year.

LOLOL

The WAPO is one of the most respected newspapers in the world, because they don't deal in lies or distortions. You clearly don't understand what fake news is and who puts it out. It's emanating from Breitbart, Info-Wars, Stormfront, and all of the other crap that your orange-faced clown believes in.

Trump is losing his war against the press. People don't believe him, or his lies. This is backfiring on TrumpleThinSkin in a big way.

Obama .... $12m a year.

How 'bout Forbes? More fake news?

Trump's Family Trips Cost Taxpayers Nearly As Much In A Month As Obama's Cost In A Whole Year

Nice try, that Forbes article is quoting the lies from the Wash post. Forbes is not agreeing with what the Post said, merely quoting it. another FAIL, but keep trying, it only makes you look like more of a biased lying idiot.

LOLOL

LOLOL

you posted a chart showing jobs created. In the details it shows that the vast majority of them were seasonal. Seasonal jobs are mostly done by illegals. Sorry if you cannot digest simple facts.
Sadly, your derangement worsens. I posted nothing about illegals. Also, any charts I post with employment figures are seasonally adjusted and span years. Hysterically, you're too fucking retarded to weigh the implications of that with your idiocy about illegals working seasonally. :badgrin:

LOLOL

So prove your claim about illegals taking jobs. How many of the roughly 12 million jobs added under Obama went to illegals?

No way to know, but it certainly wasn't zero.

Can you explain exactly and specifically what Obama did to "create" 12 million jobs? You do understand that new jobs in the federal sector are a net cost to the economy don't you? So in your calculations, remove all new jobs in the federal sector.

Forum List

Back