It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

Those guys in the pic ain't Amish, dumbass

More deflection duly noted. The thread is about Muslim child rape if you wush to discuss Robinson I suggest you create your own thread
If it is about Muslim child rape then why is it the perpetrators arent all Muslim?

The vast majority are. If you wish to discuss something other than that feel free to start a thread on it.

I'll tell you the same thing Ive been telling your fellow leftists....lose the childish "funny". Its past tiresome

Now if you want to discuss your precious Muslims raping children go ahead
I have actually been paying more attention to the Catholic pedo scandals because they have been erupting big time recently and in our own country and it only seems to be the tip of the iceberg.

More deflection...its about your precious child raping muzzies, Coyote

If you want to discuss priests start a thread about them. Besides this is the Europe forum
What about kids raped by non muslims? IE the majority.

Is it time to talk about them ? The title of the OP does not make it very clear.

The title of your OP says otherwise. If you want to discuss child rape in the UK, surely you should include the 126 white native British perpetrators/"rape gang" members convicted since 2006 and the 44 white "christian" child abuse gangs broken up over the same period? Let's not mention the role of the Catholic Church here, arguably the biggest child rape gang in the country at one point.
You tell 'em Vagabond. I mean who cares about child rape anyway?!

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump
If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.
:bsflag:I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.

I love the smell of Leftists blinded by "diversity". Crying about Catholic pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "brown people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Leftists.

I love the smell of Leftists blinded by "diversity". Crying about Catholic pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "brown people" commit the same crimes.

Predcitable....as I knew it would be.

Predcitable....as I knew it would be.

It's also pathetic and utterly shameful.

I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.
That's like objecting to discussing the extermination of the Jews because of the Armenians and Cambodians and every other fucking tribe in the shithole of Africa.

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump
If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
:bsflag:I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.

TRAINING???

What, these men have to be trained not to RAPE WOMEN, is this what you're contending?

You're such a great prog, revealing your true thinking--probably unintentionally, no doubt. Way to go.

I love the smell of Right wingers blinded by "white supremacy". Crying about Muslim pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "white people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Conservatives.

There, fixed it for you.

I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.
That's like objecting to the discussing the extermination of the Jews because of the Armenians and Cambodians and every other fucking tribe in the shithole of Africa.
Point out to me please, where I have objected to discusing child rape in the UK.

Hey Sassy Lass, if we're lucky, this evolved English dude might tell us the problem is NOT that Islam is a back ward religion that stones homosexuals and throws them off roofs.....

It's just inadequate "Training", you see.

Everyone take a minute and laugh and laugh and laugh at this.

I love the smell of Right wingers blinded by "white supremacy". Crying about Muslim pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "white people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Conservatives.

There, fixed it for you.

You know I'm a superior thinker when all you can do is quote me, dude. I have you dead to rights. And I'm not a "white supremacist"; I loathe racism. But I don't KOWTOW to inferior thinking. You are brainwashed by "diversity", which is inferior thinking. You are so brainwashed by it that you are here, defending an ideology that encouraged these men to groom and rape women.

That. Is. Pathetic. WAKE UP!!!!

That's like objecting to the discussing the extermination of the Jews because of the Armenians and Cambodians and every other fucking tribe in the shithole of Africa.
Point out to me please, where I have objected to discusing child rape in the UK.

Dear Prog, we can talk about it as long as we don't step on a thousand land mines, like implying that the poisonous ideology of Radical Islam infected these men's thinking. Which you call "religion".

WAKE UP!!!

TRAINING???

What, these men have to be trained not to RAPE WOMEN, is this what you're contending?

You're such a great prog, revealing your true thinking--probably unintentionally, no doubt. Way to go.

Ah, I see I'm dealing with an idiot, fair enough, I'll spell it out for you. Ignorance and lack of funding and training for the various local social services departments and the police in combatting this type of crime. OK, get it now?

TRAINING???

Ah, I see I'm dealing with an idiot, fair enough, I'll spell it out for you. Ignorance and lack of funding and training for the various local social services departments and the police in combatting this type of crime. OK, get it now?

They were afraid to speak up because they are brainwashed by "diversity", just like you. So are you advocating that the UK begin the de-programming process? Because that would be lovely, wouldn't it?

Dear Prog, we can talk about it as long as we don't step on a thousand land mines, like implying that the poisonous ideology of Radical Islam infected these men's thinking. Which you call "religion".

WAKE UP!!!
Your very selective interest in this subject shows that you are a racist. You have no interest in the vast majority of people who commit these crimes. Why is that ?

WAKE UP!!!
Your very selective interest in this subject shows that you are a racist. You have no interest in the vast majority of people who commit these crimes. Why is that ?

Your presence on this board shows you are anti-American, just as I have said. You have just made your own case. Thank you for that, Tommy.

They have no interest in child rape. It is just a hook for their islamophobia. Just a wankfest for the low info underclass.

WAKE UP!!!

Your presence on this board shows you are anti-American, just as I have said. You have just made your own case. Thank you for that, Tommy.
Nope, I just shot you down babe. I take no pride in it because you are so dumb. Do you actually care about all the victims or just the victims of muslim gangs ?.

Forum List

Back