It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

I think these poor kids are standing for South African farmers whilst the right ponders their next "outrage". The majority of child rapes in the UK are carried out by white folks who generally know their victim. Those kids dont rate a concern for these frothers though.

The Pakistani rape gangs are primarily based on young asian taxi drivers preying on british girls from the underclass. These girls are generally in care and from dysfunctional families. They have been let down by the state and their families and are ripe for exploitation by men who ply them with drugs,alcohol,cigarettes and phone credit.

How to stop rape and other severe crimes?
Very simple.
Restoration of the death penalty and if proved an effective and quick punishment of perps.

Currently criminals are laughing because they know them happening nothing

depositphotos_163127476-stock-photo-guillotine-3d-rendering.jpg

Oh, sorry, I thought they were finally going to discuss Catholic Child abuse... but this is just another Islamaphobic thread.

Look out, there's a scary Muslim under your bed.

Yet more UKIP/Far Right wet dream fantasies based on no real evidence, just media hype. The Muslims are coming! Lock up your daughters, etc. Blame the "other" for your woes, blah blah, next?

700 victims in one area alone...700. Oh and pics of the perps.

Sit down Islamapologist. You people are pathetic

Ooh look, yet another neologism, "Islamapologist"; another triumph for your Scrabble board, no doubt. The people who perpetrate these crimes against children are the lowest of the low and deserve to be castrated in my view, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.

That said, there seems to be an orgy amongst the Far Right/UKIP brigade targeting/highlighting muslims while ignoring the white, presumably christian, gangs that carry out the same crimes. The EDL, BNP, and NF have child sex offenders in their organisations, you know, those organsations Tommy Robinson was a member of at some point. Wonder if "our Tommy" is doing his best to deflect attention from his scummy mates by calling out the Asian and Muslim scum?

You do know that your hero "Tommy" could have brought about a mistrial of those perps, don't you?

Those guys in the pic ain't Amish, dumbass

More deflection duly noted. The thread is about Muslim child rape if you wush to discuss Robinson I suggest you create your own thread

The title of your OP says otherwise. If you want to discuss child rape in the UK, surely you should include the 126 white native British perpetrators/"rape gang" members convicted since 2006 and the 44 white "christian" child abuse gangs broken up over the same period? Let's not mention the role of the Catholic Church here, arguably the biggest child rape gang in the country at one point.

Who is this thread-twatting twat?

No one broke into your house

Number of mass shootings in the United States between 1982 and November 2018, by shooter's race and ethnicity

60% white mass shooters, 17% blacks, 9% latinos, 8% asians,

U.S.: mass shootings by race 1982-2018 | Statista

We have a white problem here in America. Stop worrying about muslims in England.

That's why no one is dead, bitch. Care to give it a whirl?

50/50 on whether I report it or not.

Silly Boo Boo, you ain't got the balls to face me.

Oh, sorry, I thought they were finally going to discuss Catholic Child abuse... but this is just another Islamaphobic thread.

Yet more UKIP/Far Right wet dream fantasies based on no real evidence, just media hype. The Muslims are coming! Lock up your daughters, etc. Blame the "other" for your woes, blah blah, next?

Ooh look, yet another neologism, "Islamapologist"; another triumph for your Scrabble board, no doubt. The people who perpetrate these crimes against children are the lowest of the low and deserve to be castrated in my view, regardless of their religion or ethnicity.

That said, there seems to be an orgy amongst the Far Right/UKIP brigade targeting/highlighting muslims while ignoring the white, presumably christian, gangs that carry out the same crimes. The EDL, BNP, and NF have child sex offenders in their organisations, you know, those organsations Tommy Robinson was a member of at some point. Wonder if "our Tommy" is doing his best to deflect attention from his scummy mates by calling out the Asian and Muslim scum?

You do know that your hero "Tommy" could have brought about a mistrial of those perps, don't you?

More deflection duly noted. The thread is about Muslim child rape if you wush to discuss Robinson I suggest you create your own thread
If it is about Muslim child rape then why is it the perpetrators arent all Muslim?

If it is about Muslim child rape then why is it the perpetrators arent all Muslim?

The vast majority are. If you wish to discuss something other than that feel free to start a thread on it.

The vast majority are. If you wish to discuss something other than that feel free to start a thread on it.

I'll tell you the same thing Ive been telling your fellow leftists....lose the childish "funny". Its past tiresome

Now if you want to discuss your precious Muslims raping children go ahead

I'll tell you the same thing Ive been telling your fellow leftists....lose the childish "funny". Its past tiresome

I have actually been paying more attention to the Catholic pedo scandals because they have been erupting big time recently and in our own country and it only seems to be the tip of the iceberg.

I live in America. Here we worry about being shot by white male christians.
Wow, you must be one hell of a coward.

Are you a little spindly boi who jumps at his own shadows?

The title of your OP says otherwise. If you want to discuss child rape in the UK, surely you should include the 126 white native British perpetrators/"rape gang" members convicted since 2006 and the 44 white "christian" child abuse gangs broken up over the same period? Let's not mention the role of the Catholic Church here, arguably the biggest child rape gang in the country at one point.
You tell 'em Vagabond. I mean who cares about child rape anyway?!

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump
If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!

If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.

I have actually been paying more attention to the Catholic pedo scandals because they have been erupting big time recently and in our own country and it only seems to be the tip of the iceberg.

More deflection...its about your precious child raping muzzies, Coyote

If you want to discuss priests start a thread about them. Besides this is the Europe forum

Last edited:

Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.

This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.
Which posts were they ?

Forum List

Back