It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump
If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.
:bsflag:I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.
They have no interest in child rape. It is just a hook for their islamophobia. Just a wankfest for the low info underclass.

I have spoken out against Catholic abuse here, but you just made your case for being an anti-American, which everyone here already knows.

That's like objecting to the discussing the extermination of the Jews because of the Armenians and Cambodians and every other fucking tribe in the shithole of Africa.
Point out to me please, where I have objected to discusing child rape in the UK.

Dear Prog, we can talk about it as long as we don't step on a thousand land mines, like implying that the poisonous ideology of Radical Islam infected these men's thinking. Which you call "religion".

WAKE UP!!!
Your very selective interest in this subject shows that you are a racist. You have no interest in the vast majority of people who commit these crimes. Why is that ?

Your presence on this board shows you are anti-American, just as I have said. You have just made your own case. Thank you for that, Tommy.
Nope, I just shot you down babe. I take no pride in it because you are so dumb. Do you actually care about all the victims or just the victims of muslim gangs ?.

I'm much smarter than you Tommy.

They have no interest in child rape. It is just a hook for their islamophobia. Just a wankfest for the low info underclass.
We have no intertest in raping children. Now, if you and Vagabond could explain to your Muslim boyfriends that it is unacceptable in Western scoieties, even if they are not Muslim children.

You know I'm a superior thinker when all you can do is quote me, dude.

ROFL, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good about yourself. The rest of us "inferior thinkers" will realise I was taking the piss out of you by demonstrating that your "superior" comment could be very easily turned round against you.

You don't have a leg to stand on, not one and you know it, because you pretend to be "progressive" but defend the most un-progressive, backward religion the world over because they have brown skin, eat cool food, wear interesting clothing and sound different when they talk. It's like you're all middle school girls blinded by the Cool New Kids in town. It's just that sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
Its amazing how quickly they fold and resort to personal abuse.Laughable.

You defend Islam, Tommy, which from your stated worldview is indefensible.

Since you have nothing to say to that, you will call me names and whine and cry. Go on, let's hear it.

ROFL, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good about yourself. The rest of us "inferior thinkers" will realise I was taking the piss out of you by demonstrating that your "superior" comment could be very easily turned round against you.

You don't have a leg to stand on, not one and you know it, because you pretend to be "progressive" but defend the most un-progressive, backward religion the world over because they have brown skin, eat cool food, wear interesting clothing and sound different when they talk. It's like you're all middle school girls blinded but the Cool New Kids in town. It's just that sad and pathetic.
So its really just a muslim thing. OK.

You don't have a leg to stand on, not one and you know it, because you pretend to be "progressive" but defend the most un-progressive, backward religion the world over because they have brown skin, eat cool food, wear interesting clothing and sound different when they talk. It's like you're all middle school girls blinded but the Cool New Kids in town. It's just that sad and pathetic.

No, but you DEFEND them because for you, it is. Leftists have a sweet little spot in their hearts for the Muslims which should not be there, since Islam violates their every "stated" principle.

Can you think about this, Tommy, aside from your schoolgirl crush on Muslims brown skin, "diverse" clothes, etc? Can you think about how they actually treat, say, women and homosexuals? Probably not. Your head will explode. (Do not deflect to CHRISTIANITY btw.)

No, but you DEFEND them because for you, it is. Leftists have a sweet little spot in their hearts for the Muslims which should not be there, since Islam violates their every "stated" principle.

Can you think about this, Tommy, aside from your schoolgirl crush on Muslims brown skin, "diverse" clothes, etc? Can you think about how they actually treat, say, women and homosexuals? Probably not. Your head will explode. (Do not deflect to CHRISTIANITY btw.)
You underline my point again.

Tommy aren't you in Labour?

Tommy, do you think the Islamic religion treats women and homosexuals well?

Tommy, can't you answer?

Tommy, can't you answer?
Some places are worse than others . Overall they still have some way to go. But it is complicated.Pakistan is a backward third world state but they had a female prime minister 40 years ago. Many western states have yet to do that.

In a similar vein Gay rights are under attack in the west. Look at russia and discuss that country in terms of christian attitudes.

Tommy, can't you answer?
Some places are worse than others . Overall they still have some way to go. But it is complicated.Pakistan is a backward third world state but they had a female prime minister 40 years ago. Many western states have yet to do that.

In a similar vein Gay rights are under attack in the west. Look at russia and discuss that country in terms of christian attitudes.

It makes no sense to discuss these crimes only in terms of one religion or another if the ultimate goal is to eradicate these crimes altogether, as they are committed by all religions, or at least by those who can be identified with a religion by their background, even though they don't practice. I'm not sure anyone's degree of participation in their faith can ever be ascertained.

It is a different story when a person identifies his or her actions with a particular faith. Here in the U.S., we have problems with individuals who behave suspiciously while doing this. Some run indoctrinations to get young girls into submissive sex early, some defend the pursuit of teenagers, some refuse to respond to the problem of child marriage, and link these disgusting things with religious faith. Some even call for the murder of LGBTs:
Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays

It also makes no sense to say "It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children," as if they cannot be discussed simultaneously. Most of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.

It makes no sense to discuss these crimes only in terms of one religion or another if the ultimate goal is to eradicate these crimes altogether, as they are committed by all religions, or at least by those who can be identified with a religion by their background, even though they don't practice. I'm not sure anyone's degree of participation in their faith can ever be ascertained.

It is a different story when a person identifies his or her actions with a particular faith. Here in the U.S., we have problems with individuals who behave suspiciously while doing this. Some run indoctrinations to get young girls into submissive sex early, some defend the pursuit of teenagers, some refuse to respond to the problem of child marriage, and link these disgusting things with religious faith. Some even call for the murder of LGBTs:

It also makes no sense to say "It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children," as if they cannot be discussed simultaneously. Most of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.
By this standard we cannot discuss much of anything. We can't talk about KKK lynchings because others lynched people too.

It is just desperate as well as patentely stupid excuse for child rape because you have some inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators.

Sick

Last edited:

By this standard we cannot discuss much of anything. We can't talk about KKK lynchings because others lynched people too.

It just desperate as well as patentely stupid excuse for child rape because you have some inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators.

Sick
No one has ever, ever excused child rape. Accusing me of excusing child rape is basically slander. I am thinking of reporting your post. I have no "inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators," just for catching any and all perps, regardless of background, and protecting the innocent. Are you protecting non-Muslim perps? Your motivation in singling out one religion out of many is totally suspicious.
As I clearly stated above, I think people who seek to hide behind their religion to do their dirty deeds should be treated in a different fashion.

It just desperate as well as patentely stupid excuse for child rape because you have some inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators.

Sick
No one has ever, ever excused child rape. Accusing me of excusing child rape is basically slander. I am thinking of reporting your post. I have no "inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators," just for catching any and all perps, regardless of background, and protecting the innocent. Are you protecting non-Muslim perps? Your motivation in singling out one religion out of many is totally suspicious.
As I clearly stated above, I think people who seek to hide behind their religion to do their dirty deeds should be treated in a different fashion.
You said what you said. It was hypocritical. Singling out the KKK for lynching would be unfairby your convoluted standard. It would be like saying the KKK shouldn't be faulted fofr their misdeeds. Implicitlly defending people who rape children by attacking those who post on the topic is plain sick.

Report me.

Tommy, can't you answer?

You cannot talk about "Gay rights" in the West when in many Middle Eastern nations gays are stoned or thrown off roofs. I mean give me a break

You tell 'em Vagabond. I mean who cares about child rape anyway?!

I do, like most decent people. Right wing nut jobs on your side of the pond, however don't seem to care much. Child molesters are thankful for Donald Trump
If you cared about child rape, why would you support those filthy Muslims? You're one sick chav!
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.
:bsflag:I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.
Part of the problem is vulnerable kids who are easily preyed upon...they are usually already in fragile family circumstances. In addition to going after the abusers, there needs to be some way to address the factors that make those kids vulnerable.

Forum List

Back