It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

I love the smell of Leftists blinded by "diversity". Crying about Catholic pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "brown people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Leftists.
I am assuming you are American. We dont have a specific "muslim rape problem"...but we have and always have had human and child sex trafficking by all colors and creeds and we have had several huge and still developing scandals involving the Catholic Church and sports, for exame hundreds of children molested and assaulted by their gymnastics doctor. These are just as real and serious as the grooming gangs in Britain.

The question is...is it a problem of a specific religion or simply a criminal ethic that views human beings as commodities? Or predators who use their religion or vocation as a means to gain access to and prey upon children?

When you make it a muslim problem or a catholic problem or a mexican problem...it isnt the act that is the problem for you as much as the cultural or religious identity of the perpetrator.

And then..

witch-hunt-salem.jpg

I love the smell of Leftists blinded by "diversity". Crying about Catholic pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "brown people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Leftists.
I am assuming you are American. We dont have a specific "muslim rape problem"...but we have and always have had human and child sex trafficking by all colors and creeds and we have had several huge and still developing scandals involving the Catholic Church and sports, for exame hundreds of children molested and assaulted by their gymnastics doctor. These are just as real and serious as the grooming gangs in Britain.

The question is...is it a problem of a specific religion or simply a criminal ethic that views human beings as commodities? Or predators who use their religion or vocation as a means to gain access to and prey upon children?

When you make it a muslim problem or a catholic problem or a mexican problem...it isnt the act that is the problem for you as much as the cultural or religious identity of the perpetrator.

And then..

View attachment 237390
So start a thread on the child molestation of Catholic clergy a gynmastics doctors. Go for it!

I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.
That's like objecting to discussing the extermination of the Jews because of the Armenians and Cambodians and every other fucking tribe in the shithole of Africa.
Actually...it is more like objecting to antisemitic canards.

...cn
Point out to me please where I have ever supported Muslim pedophiles and or child rapists.
This thread. You've been apologising for them; same thing.
:bsflag:I merely pointed out that this was not just a "Muslim" issue; that's not "apologising" for anyone or anything, so if you want to discuss child rape in the UK, discuss it in all it's unsavoury aspects including white "Christian" gangs. The problem is not with religion or ethnicity, the problem lies with ignorance and lack of adequate funding and training.

TRAINING???

What, these men have to be trained not to RAPE WOMEN, is this what you're contending?

You're such a great prog, revealing your true thinking--probably unintentionally, no doubt. Way to go.

Ah, I see I'm dealing with an idiot, fair enough, I'll spell it out for you. Ignorance and lack of funding and training for the various local social services departments and the police in combatting this type of crime. OK, get it now?

They were afraid to speak up because they are brainwashed by "diversity", just like you. So are you advocating that the UK begin the de-programming process? Because that would be lovely, wouldn't it?
That is the only point in your rant against muslims that I totally agree with and is shameful. They were overly concerned about being racist they held off on pursuing the crimes. That has given them a huge black eye and led to changes in policing. But sadly likely not in needed funding to improve funding.

You know I'm a superior thinker when all you can do is quote me, dude.

ROFL, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good about yourself. The rest of us "inferior thinkers" will realise I was taking the piss out of you by demonstrating that your "superior" comment could be very easily turned round against you.

You don't have a leg to stand on, not one and you know it, because you pretend to be "progressive" but defend the most un-progressive, backward religion the world over because they have brown skin, eat cool food, wear interesting clothing and sound different when they talk. It's like you're all middle school girls blinded but the Cool New Kids in town. It's just that sad and pathetic.
So its really just a muslim thing. OK.

No, but you DEFEND them because for you, it is. Leftists have a sweet little spot in their hearts for the Muslims which should not be there, since Islam violates their every "stated" principle.

Can you think about this, Tommy, aside from your schoolgirl crush on Muslims brown skin, "diverse" clothes, etc? Can you think about how they actually treat, say, women and homosexuals? Probably not. Your head will explode. (Do not deflect to CHRISTIANITY btw.)

What matters more to you? The cultural identity of the perpetrator or the crime?

I think we know answer when you have to make a whole thread on "the Muslim problem" instead of child trafficking.

Saw this on the tube earlier this week and now an article on iotrweport. 700 women and children sexually assaulted in one area alone, Newcastle. They have made 17 arrests...the perpetrators came from a diverse range of backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian and Eastern European.

It needs to be addressed

operation-shelter-composite.jpg

“It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children”

On the 17th December 2018, hosted by Lord Pearson in the House of Lords, the #1400 Campaign was launched to help the survivors of the rape gangs blighting Great Britain. A number of speeches and harrowing testimonies were given, and here is a transcript of the speech delivered by AltNewsMedia’s Shazia Hobbs. #The1400Campaign HOUSE OF LORDS LAUNCH SPEECH: SHAZIA HOBBS

It has been four years since the Alexis Jay Report was released. David Cameron who was Prime Minister at that time said that what the report revealed regarding child sexual exploitation “was a national threat akin to terrorism and a major civil disorder.” He also stated that anyone with responsibility for children who ignores the problem could face 5 years in jail. He described this as being on an industrial scale and promised a plethora of solutions.

It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

When the institutionalised paedophilia in the Catholic Church was exposed, everyone was appalled and rightly. Everyone wanted to help these children and people left the Catholic faith disgusted by the behaviour of these men of God.

So why is it when Elizabeth and I set up #1400 we were met with no offers of help and support and instead we were met with cries of racists and far right.

What is the difference here? Children are being raped

“It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children”
I read your whole link, and I'm still not sure what's going on over there. Is this what in this country we call Pimps/Prostitution, or is it Human Trafficking, or WHAT? I saw absolutely nothing about 700 anythings happening to anyone, either.
As presented, Sassy, this is propaganda.

You know I'm a superior thinker when all you can do is quote me, dude.

ROFL, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel good about yourself. The rest of us "inferior thinkers" will realise I was taking the piss out of you by demonstrating that your "superior" comment could be very easily turned round against you.

You don't have a leg to stand on, not one and you know it, because you pretend to be "progressive" but defend the most un-progressive, backward religion the world over because they have brown skin, eat cool food, wear interesting clothing and sound different when they talk. It's like you're all middle school girls blinded but the Cool New Kids in town. It's just that sad and pathetic.

No, but you DEFEND them because for you, it is. Leftists have a sweet little spot in their hearts for the Muslims which should not be there, since Islam violates their every "stated" principle.

Can you think about this, Tommy, aside from your schoolgirl crush on Muslims brown skin, "diverse" clothes, etc? Can you think about how they actually treat, say, women and homosexuals? Probably not. Your head will explode. (Do not deflect to CHRISTIANITY btw.)

What matters more to you? The cultural identity of the perpetrator or the crime?

I think we know answer when you have to make a whole thread on "the Muslim problem" instead of child trafficking.

I started the thread not Sue.

And I'm not surprised at the posts. Britain (and other European countries) have a Muslim problem, not only with child rape but other crimes and issues. I just read today Sweden is out of control and the populace has had enough.

Muslims have an assimilation problem and they'd be wise to correct it...but history proves they either can't or refuse to.

I started the thread not Sue.

And I'm not surprised at the posts. Britain (and other European countries) have a Muslim problem, not only with child rape but other crimes and issues. I just read today Sweden is out of control and the populace has had enough.

Muslims have an assimilation problem and they'd be wise to correct it...but history proves they either can't or refuse to.
Do they really have a problem....or is it selective hype? What sources do you read and do you ever question them?

Assimilation is not a muslim problem. It is more complex then that. For rxample they assimilate well in the US and Canada. Though some will always bring up an example of a criminal and say see! They dont assimilate. Muslim spans many different cultures and the ability to assimilate depends on immigrant's culture, educational levels, opportunities available to them in the host countries as well as the host countries own cultural attitudes. I think there is a lot of hype and fear mongering that is just as dangerous as the percieved Muslim threat. That is my opinion.

Oh, sorry, I thought they were finally going to discuss Catholic Child abuse... but this is just another Islamaphobic thread.

Look out, there's a scary Muslim under your bed.

Yeah...like that scary illegal who shot the cop in Ca last night. GFY.

Jackwads like JoeB will go to all lengths toeing the party line, raped children and dead cops don't matter
Liberals love pedophiles and cop killers. They protect them at great lengths. See Hollywood.

Saw this on the tube earlier this week and now an article on iotrweport. 700 women and children sexually assaulted in one area alone, Newcastle. They have made 17 arrests...the perpetrators came from a diverse range of backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian and Eastern European.

It needs to be addressed

On the 17th December 2018, hosted by Lord Pearson in the House of Lords, the #1400 Campaign was launched to help the survivors of the rape gangs blighting Great Britain. A number of speeches and harrowing testimonies were given, and here is a transcript of the speech delivered by AltNewsMedia’s Shazia Hobbs. #The1400Campaign HOUSE OF LORDS LAUNCH SPEECH: SHAZIA HOBBS

It has been four years since the Alexis Jay Report was released. David Cameron who was Prime Minister at that time said that what the report revealed regarding child sexual exploitation “was a national threat akin to terrorism and a major civil disorder.” He also stated that anyone with responsibility for children who ignores the problem could face 5 years in jail. He described this as being on an industrial scale and promised a plethora of solutions.

It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

When the institutionalised paedophilia in the Catholic Church was exposed, everyone was appalled and rightly. Everyone wanted to help these children and people left the Catholic faith disgusted by the behaviour of these men of God.

So why is it when Elizabeth and I set up #1400 we were met with no offers of help and support and instead we were met with cries of racists and far right.

The Left will protect Islam at all costs.
It’s because they murder Christians and hate Israel. Just wait until they start coming after homosexuals...oh wait.

Well ...priorities and all that.

It makes no sense to discuss these crimes only in terms of one religion or another if the ultimate goal is to eradicate these crimes altogether, as they are committed by all religions, or at least by those who can be identified with a religion by their background, even though they don't practice. I'm not sure anyone's degree of participation in their faith can ever be ascertained.

It is a different story when a person identifies his or her actions with a particular faith. Here in the U.S., we have problems with individuals who behave suspiciously while doing this. Some run indoctrinations to get young girls into submissive sex early, some defend the pursuit of teenagers, some refuse to respond to the problem of child marriage, and link these disgusting things with religious faith. Some even call for the murder of LGBTs:
Let's count Christian ministers who've advocated death for gays

It also makes no sense to say "It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children," as if they cannot be discussed simultaneously. Most of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.
By this standard we cannot discuss much of anything. We can't talk about KKK lynchings because others lynched people too.

It just desperate as well as patentely stupid excuse for child rape because you have some inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators.

Sick
No one has ever, ever excused child rape. Accusing me of excusing child rape is basically slander. I am thinking of reporting your post. I have no "inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators," just for catching any and all perps, regardless of background, and protecting the innocent. Are you protecting non-Muslim perps? Your motivation in singling out one religion out of many is totally suspicious.
As I clearly stated above, I think people who seek to hide behind their religion to do their dirty deeds should be treated in a different fashion.
You said what you said. It was hypocritical. Singling out the KKK for lynching would be unfairby your convoluted standard. It would be like saying the KKK shouldn't be faulted fofr their misdeeds. Implicitlly defending people who rape children by attacking those who post on the topic is plain sick.

Report me.

You do realize that you are implying that all Christians were members of the KKK and were involved in lynching, so all of Christianity needs to be discussed. The hoodlums and murderers in the KKK even referred to their gang as "Christian" they had among their ranks hoodlums posing as "Christian" preachers, and one of their most widely known gang rites has been to insult the Christian cross, but no suspicions or investigations involved everyone who practices the Christian faith.
If there is such a gang in the UK that calls itself Muslim and has sought to justify evil deeds such a child rape by their religion, the same reasoning applies. I fully agree with going after an organization that identifies as Muslim and that advocates child rape. The same is true of every other religion.
Read my post #95, where I referenced evil conduct going on in the U.S. that involves the perps trying to use their religion as cover, many of whom advocate grooming and hunting young people for sexual purposes and persons advocating murder.
BTW: Just whom have I attacked? End your unfounded and slanderous personal attacks.

It makes no sense to discuss these crimes only in terms of one religion or another if the ultimate goal is to eradicate these crimes altogether, as they are committed by all religions, or at least by those who can be identified with a religion by their background, even though they don't practice. I'm not sure anyone's degree of participation in their faith can ever be ascertained.

It is a different story when a person identifies his or her actions with a particular faith. Here in the U.S., we have problems with individuals who behave suspiciously while doing this. Some run indoctrinations to get young girls into submissive sex early, some defend the pursuit of teenagers, some refuse to respond to the problem of child marriage, and link these disgusting things with religious faith. Some even call for the murder of LGBTs:

It also makes no sense to say "It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children," as if they cannot be discussed simultaneously. Most of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.
By this standard we cannot discuss much of anything. We can't talk about KKK lynchings because others lynched people too.

It just desperate as well as patentely stupid excuse for child rape because you have some inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators.

Sick
No one has ever, ever excused child rape. Accusing me of excusing child rape is basically slander. I am thinking of reporting your post. I have no "inexplicable affinity for the perpetrators," just for catching any and all perps, regardless of background, and protecting the innocent. Are you protecting non-Muslim perps? Your motivation in singling out one religion out of many is totally suspicious.
As I clearly stated above, I think people who seek to hide behind their religion to do their dirty deeds should be treated in a different fashion.
You said what you said. It was hypocritical. Singling out the KKK for lynching would be unfairby your convoluted standard. It would be like saying the KKK shouldn't be faulted fofr their misdeeds. Implicitlly defending people who rape children by attacking those who post on the topic is plain sick.

Report me.

You do realize that you are implying that all Christians were members of the KKK and were involved in lynching, so all of Christianity needs to be discussed. The hoodlums and murderers in the KKK even referred to their gang as "Christian" they had among their ranks hoodlums posing as "Christian" preachers, and one of their most widely known gang rites has been to insult the Christian cross, but no suspicions or investigations involved everyone who practices the Christian faith.
If there is such a gang in the UK that calls itself Muslim and has sought to justify evil deeds such a child rape by their religion, the same reasoning applies. I fully agree with going after an organization that identifies as Muslim and that advocates child rape. The same is true of every other religion.
Read my post #95, where I referenced evil conduct going on in the U.S. that involves the perps trying to use their religion as cover, many of whom advocate grooming and hunting young people for sexual purposes and persons advocating murder.
BTW: Just whom have I attacked? End your unfounded and slanderous personal attacks.
So start a thread on Christians or the KKK. No one gives a shit. But when you rally to the defense and make excuses for child rapists because you think they are being singled out because of their "background, you can expect to be "slandered"or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I'd be damned if I started making excuses for the KKK .

I admit to having a low threashold of tolerance for child rapist and their apologists. My threashold for snowflakes is not much greater.

I find it disgusting. I hope that's clear.

Last edited:

It needs to be addressed

As if Deplorables care about rape......
upload_2018-12-29_9-58-14.jpeg

Sick

Report me.

So start a thread on Christians or the KKK. No one gives a shit. But when you rally to the defense and make excuses for child rapists because you think they are being singled out because of their "background, you can expect to be "slandered"or whatever the fuck you want to call it. I'd be damned if I started making excuses for the KKK .

I admit for having a low threashold of tolerance for child rapist and their apologists. My threashold for snowflakes is not much greater.

You have not answered my question as to how I, or anyone else for that matter, have ever indicated any sort of "of tolerance for child rapist and their apologists" in any shape, form, or manner. I, too, find it disgusting not matter who does it and regardless of the perp's religion or ethnicity.

Sick

Report me.

I admit for having a low threashold of tolerance for child rapist and their apologists. My threashold for snowflakes is not much greater.

You have not answered my question as to how I, or anyone else for that matter, have ever indicated any sort of "of tolerance for child rapist and their apologists" in any shape, form, or manner. I, too, find it disgusting not matter who does it and regardless of the perp's religion or ethnicity.
I hope that you are not holding your breath. They cant back it up and generally just throw it out when they have run out of prompt cards.
"Not all muslims are rapists" generally tips them over the edge.

And not all KKK members lynch people, right? In fact very, very few of them were and those that were were a century ago. Stop defending child rapists because they are Muslims FFS! It's beyond disgusting.
Where do I defend child rapists ? You are the ones deflecting by insisting that only muslims commit these crimes. Thats why we cant have an honest conversation about child abuse.

And not all KKK members lynch people, right? In fact very, very few of them were and those that were were a century ago. Stop defending child rapists because they are Muslims FFS! It's beyond disgusting.
Where do I defend child rapists ? You are the ones deflecting by insisting that only muslims commit these crimes. Thats why we cant have an honest conversation about child abuse.
Where did I say only Muslims rape children?

Why can't we have an honest conversatiion about these Muslim rape gangs?

Go!

Where did I say only Muslims rape children?

Why can't we have an honest conversatiion about these Muslim rape gangs?

Go!
The Left will never condemn the actions of Muslims nor their leftist enablers who knowingly let the rape gangs go on for years.

You are a true asshole and an outright liar if you ever think that I have defended a child rapist on the basis of religion or anything else. You never presented any proof that I have, but I understand that you are of limited intelligence and have an evil motive for your words. You apparently are prejudiced against Muslims, whatever your own, quite questionable, religion.

You are the one who has advocated the idea that all members of a religion are to blame for whatever some small group does. As I explained, I have not blamed all Christians for the actions of the KKK hoodlums, even though they had the unmitigated gall to designate their gang as "Christian" and had criminals in their ranks who called themselves "Christians" and even "Christian" clergy.

It is very difficult to figure out what it is that you morons want with your blathering.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back