It is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

"Not all muslims are rapists" generally tips them over the edge.
And not all KKK members lynch people, right? In fact very, very few of them were and those that were were a century ago. Stop defending child rapists because they are Muslims FFS! It's beyond disgusting.

You are a true asshole and an outright liar if you ever think that I have defended a child rapist on the basis of religion or anything else. You never presented any proof that I have, but I understand that you are of limited intelligence and have an evil motive for your words. You apparently are prejudiced against Muslims, whatever your own, quite questionable, religion.

It is very difficult to figure out what it is that you morons want with your blathering.
It,'s much more honorable to defer and admit defeat, but you understand little about honor.

I still cannot understand whyy you think one's religion is a mitigating circumstance for child rape.

Once again, it is more than merely disgusting.

And not all KKK members lynch people, right? In fact very, very few of them were and those that were were a century ago. Stop defending child rapists because they are Muslims FFS! It's beyond disgusting.
Where do I defend child rapists ? You are the ones deflecting by insisting that only muslims commit these crimes. Thats why we cant have an honest conversation about child abuse.
Where did I say only Muslims rape children?

Why can't we have an honest conversatiion about these Muslim rape gangs?

Go!
You dont get to set the parameters. You have consistently proven on this board that you lack the ability to discuss anything with adults. Lets discuss the victims. What about the way we treat vulnerable kids ?

Where do I defend child rapists ? You are the ones deflecting by insisting that only muslims commit these crimes. Thats why we cant have an honest conversation about child abuse.
Where did I say only Muslims rape children?

Why can't we have an honest conversatiion about these Muslim rape gangs?

Go!
You dont get to set the parameters. You have consistently proven on this board that you lack the ability to discuss anything with adults. Lets discuss the victims. What about the way we treat vulnerable kids ?
So start a thread on the victims of Muslim rape gangs. You could use the OP to get it started.

Last edited:

You are a true asshole and an outright liar if you ever think that I have defended a child rapist on the basis of religion or anything else. You never presented any proof that I have, but I understand that you are of limited intelligence and have an evil motive for your words. You apparently are prejudiced against Muslims, whatever your own, quite questionable, religion.

It is very difficult to figure out what it is that you morons want with your blathering.
It,'s much more honorable to defer and admit defeat, but you understand little about honor.

I still cannot understand whyy you think one's religion is a mitigating circumstance for child rape.

Since no one has ever contended that "one's religion is a mitigating circumstance for child rape," we will assume that you actually are a total idiot who can speak nothing but ridiculous hyperbole.

Since no one has ever contended that "one's religion is a mitigating circumstance for child rape," we will assume that you actually are a total idiot who can speak nothing but ridiculous hyperbole.
They see the world through a limited prism that feeds their hate.He probably isnt the worst of them but is a good example nevertheless.
Has he delivered any evidence of your support for rape gangs yet ?

They see the world through a limited prism that feeds their hate.He probably isnt the worst of them but is a good example nevertheless.
There is a huge differnce between supporting child-rape gangs and being an being an apologist and mitigating them.

Absolutely NOT!
I have an idea, let's set a time between you and I, assuming you are five hours ahead of me, and we can both don demon costumes and run around Wales and Virginia, encouraging child rape. Bubble, bubble. Toil and trouble.
I think that this moron assumes that we were both raised on both sides of the Pond by demons. I'm glad I'm not on his medications.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

I love the smell of Leftists blinded by "diversity". Crying about Catholic pedophiles: deflecting, deflecting, deflecting all the livelong day when their precious "brown people" commit the same crimes.

It's so BORING and predictable, you brainless Leftists.
I am assuming you are American. We dont have a specific "muslim rape problem"...but we have and always have had human and child sex trafficking by all colors and creeds and we have had several huge and still developing scandals involving the Catholic Church and sports, for exame hundreds of children molested and assaulted by their gymnastics doctor. These are just as real and serious as the grooming gangs in Britain.

The question is...is it a problem of a specific religion or simply a criminal ethic that views human beings as commodities? Or predators who use their religion or vocation as a means to gain access to and prey upon children?

When you make it a muslim problem or a catholic problem or a mexican problem...it isnt the act that is the problem for you as much as the cultural or religious identity of the perpetrator.

And then..

View attachment 237390

It is a human problem that manifests in Catholicism from priests because they cannot marry, in part.

It is a human problem that manifests in Islam in grooming gangs and rape because Islam hugely encourages misogyny, in part.

Now, the question is: why do Leftists hate Catholicism yet defend Islam? I don't expect an answer.

Absolutely NOT!
I have an idea, let's set a time between you and I, assuming you are five hours ahead of me, and we can both don demon costumes and run around Wales and Virginia, encouraging child rape. Bubble, bubble. Toil and trouble.
I think that this moron assumes that we were both raised on both sides of the Pond by demons. I'm glad I'm not on his medications.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Well I am off to the pub.See ya tomorrow.

Nobody claims that only Muslim’s rape children. Stop lying. Hollywood loves their pedophiles for instance.

Nobody claims that only Muslim’s rape children. Stop lying. Hollywood loves their pedophiles for instance.
Why do right wing trash only focus on muslim crimes then ?

Absolutely NOT!

I raise my glass to you! Have a sip of that pint for me, you awful demon!

The protestant fundies love theirs, too. Don't know about the Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. The fundie prots groom their girls from a young age, even their own daughters, for sale for early sex, issuing "purity rings" so that they can get the best price for them when they are sold to sexually experienced older men, and they don't mind anyone chasing teenagers around the mall.

Again they don’t. Stop lying.

The protestant fundies love theirs, too. Don't know about the Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. The fundie prots groom their girls from a young age, even their own daughters, for sale for early sex, issuing "purity rings" so that they can get the best price for them when they are sold to sexually experienced older men, and they don't mind anyone chasing teenagers around the mall.
Sounds more like Muslim’s.

Nope. It happens right here in the U.S. and it doesn't involve Muslims. The fundie prots have a trade circuit based on the flesh of girls who are not allowed to grow up to be educated adults. They are fundie cattle.

Absolutely NOT!

I raise my glass to you! Have a sip of that pint for me, you awful demon!

And yet he is still here, almost two hours later.....

And why do you excuse the Muslim crimes, Tommy?

Nope. It happens right here in the U.S. and it doesn't involve Muslims. The fundie prots have a trade circuit based on the flesh of girls who are not allowed to grow up to be educated adults. They are fundie cattle.

Stop lying. ...and deflecting while doing it

Saw this on the tube earlier this week and now an article on iotrweport. 700 women and children sexually assaulted in one area alone, Newcastle. They have made 17 arrests...the perpetrators came from a diverse range of backgrounds including Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Iranian, Iraqi, Kurdish, Turkish, Albanian and Eastern European.

It needs to be addressed

operation-shelter-composite.jpg

“It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children”

On the 17th December 2018, hosted by Lord Pearson in the House of Lords, the #1400 Campaign was launched to help the survivors of the rape gangs blighting Great Britain. A number of speeches and harrowing testimonies were given, and here is a transcript of the speech delivered by AltNewsMedia’s Shazia Hobbs. #The1400Campaign HOUSE OF LORDS LAUNCH SPEECH: SHAZIA HOBBS

It has been four years since the Alexis Jay Report was released. David Cameron who was Prime Minister at that time said that what the report revealed regarding child sexual exploitation “was a national threat akin to terrorism and a major civil disorder.” He also stated that anyone with responsibility for children who ignores the problem could face 5 years in jail. He described this as being on an industrial scale and promised a plethora of solutions.

It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and it is time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children.

When the institutionalised paedophilia in the Catholic Church was exposed, everyone was appalled and rightly. Everyone wanted to help these children and people left the Catholic faith disgusted by the behaviour of these men of God.

So why is it when Elizabeth and I set up #1400 we were met with no offers of help and support and instead we were met with cries of racists and far right.

What is the difference here? Children are being raped

“It’s time to stop discussing racism and Islamophobia and time to start discussing the rape of Britain’s children”

Where's the "Eastern Europeans", I don't see any Eastern Europeans?

Forum List

Back