It is Well with My Soul

You are mistaken. You put the inverted pentagram on your signature on the message board here - for a short "season" - it was never done by PM...

I didn't say it was "done by PM", Goofy; I said I inverted the pentacle in my signature line "when (meaning at the time) I responded to a series of private messages initiated by you". My meaning there should have been obvious even to you, since signature lines can't be altered via the PM function on this board. Duh.

The reason I inverted it for that "season" was because I knew it would make an impression on you to see a Satanic symbol at the bottom of each of my private (and public) responses to you around that time. How right was I, in light of the fact that we're still talking about it like 9 months later?! :laugh:

Of course you got the wrong impression (that I was a Satanist), and I expected no less of you! ;)

jeremiah said:
...As for the rest of your post, you already know I'm opposed to prosperity preaching and consider it a false gospel. The Gospel I preach says the Just shall live by faith. George Mueller's faith is the standard of the believer - not Joel Osteen's or Joseph Prince - those men are hirelings who preach a false gospel for money - they are not even in the race (that Paul mentioned) so why bring up a false gospel as an excuse not to follow the true Gospel? ...

The prosperity preachers (such as Reinhard Bonnke, BTW) constitute the worst manifestation of church profiteering. Don't tell me you condemn the doctrine of tithing/offering outright, Jeri. :doubt:

jeremiah said:
...It makes no sense. In fact nothing you've said makes sense. It's just a lot of excuses. ...

I don't need "excuses" not to believe in the teachings of the attempted indoctrination of my upbringing. There was never any reason for me to believe in the lion's share of them in the first place, no matter how hard I tried.

To your point though, if some of the actions and reported dictates of the God described in the Bible aren't reason enough for you to reject "HIS" megamaniacal, genocidal, and quintessentially racist ass (chapters and verses available on demand), then I can only see you as a person of very low or horribly distorted moral character.

As hard as you may try, Capstone, you won't have the final word on this and neither shall I. God has the final word as He IS the Word - heaven and earth will pass away but His Word "endureth" forever........

As for your accusation of Christians having a horribly distorted moral character - I am not the one lifting up Lucifer on this board - you are.

As for what you say you believe? Why should I believe you? I would no more believe you than I would believe Satan! Evil has no virtues, Capstone. Therein it is capable of anything and depends upon deception at all costs.

No, I am not fooled. You've talking to the wrong person if you are looking for someone who is naive to the enemies strategies and tactics. ...

I'm not looking to have the final word, Jerigirl. If experience has taught me anything, it's that things like truth, accuracy, and correspondence to reality...have little to do with the matter of who gets the last word. ;)

jeremiah said:
...I do not believe you, nor do I believe your excuses nor do I believe you believe them. It is what it is and you can call it what you wish but you most certainly will not be blaming Jesus Christ or His followers when you stand before Him on the day of Judgment. You've been given the truth and you've been warned to the consequences of ignoring it. We're finished here.

Knowing what drives you in your chosen belief system, I don't expect you to believe me, nor do I give a rat's ass whether you believe me or not.

It is fitting that you chose to end your participation in our little back-and-forth with a typical strand of fundamentalist fear-mongering, apparently oblivious to the fact that such nonsense played a key role in my personal rejection of the Faith in the first place. You don't get it. You're simply too brainwashed to see the absurdity in the threat of eternal damnation for not accepting as our 'personal Lord and Savior' the human incarnation of the worst imaginable MONSTER in the history of religious mythology. Your moral fiber has been so drastically twisted by the degree to which you've been indoctrinated that you're willing to accept, worship, and praise the embodiment of torture by crucifixion, under the threat of eternal torture for failing to do so. :rolleyes:

You're a coward, and by virtue of that cowardice, a facilitator of some of the most heinous ongoing atrocities on our planet (see: the Middle East). As you said though, "it is what it is".

If you took my last response to you as fear mongering - perhaps you should consider you took it that way because there is still a small place alive in you (it is what is still left of your conscience) that knows that what I've told you is the truth, Captstone.

Now about your emphasis on calling me "a coward"... interesting that you should accuse me of such a thing. This past week, while I was praying for you I asked the LORD what bothered you more.......the fact that you feared me (my authority as a Believer) or the fact that I did not fear you at all... Do you know what the LORD told me? He told me it bothered you more that I didn't fear you.

It didn't surprise me to learn of it. You see my fearlessness is a sign to you of my salvation whereas your fearfulness is a sign of your perdition. You are perishing, because you have turned from away from Jesus Christ and I am a reminder to you of that truth, Capstone. If you do not return to Jesus Christ you will perish. That is the truth and I am believing God for a miracle for you. That isn't fearmongering. That is stating the facts.

NOTE - When you see the campaign for seatbelts on television commercials - with the dummy who isn't strapped in by a seat belt and hits a wall (simulation) at 120 m.p.h. and they tell you to put on your seat belt and "ARRIVE ALIVE". Do you accuse them of fear mongering? I doubt that you do. Nevertheless, in my city? That campaign of "fear mongering" - by stating the facts of what happens to those who ignore the use of seat belts and ignore the seat belt law has been very successful. Approximately 98% of my city now uses their seat belts according to the latest report.

As for you? You are driving through this world at 120 m.p.h. without one. I suggest you put the Garment of Christ back on before you collide with disaster.

No fear mongering. This is sincere concern for your soul because I do care about what happens to you. If I didn't, I'd tell you that you're fine and have not a thing to worry about!

Last edited:
If you took my last response to you as fear mongering - perhaps you should consider you took it that way because there is still a small place alive in you (it is what is still left of your conscience) that knows that what I've told you is the truth, Captstone. ...

You're partially right; it is my conscience that informs me of the truth regarding your fundamentalist fear-mongering, just as it was largely that which prevented me from ever acquiessing to such doctrinal intimidation to begin with.

As I see things today (as a free-thinking adult), while both the desire for reward and the fear of punishment are useful means of social control (with a wide range of pragmatic applicability to the phenomenal world), they're piss-poor determinants of the objective rightness or wrongness of the man-made laws they're often deployed to propagate. Accordingly, those who act solely (or even primarily) on the basis of those desires and fears are NOT acting morally; they're acting selfishly.

Of course the duplicity of the selfishness that arises from Christianity's version of this means of mass manipulation is amplified by the extreme nature of the threat of consequence and the resulting reluctance to question the justness of the uncompromising severity and longevity of the purported punishment. So, many Christians are not only fearful of the prospect of eternal hellfire, they're terrified of so much as approaching the subject of the character of 'The Judge' who'd utilize it as a means of punishment, even though (or maybe, for those prone to cowardice, because) the Bible is loaded with tales with very troublesome implications regarding "HIS" character.

jeremiah said:
...Now about your emphasis on calling me "a coward"... interesting that you should accuse me of such a thing. This past week, while I was praying for you I asked the LORD what bothered you more.......the fact that you feared me (my authority as a Believer) or the fact that I did not fear you at all... Do you know what the LORD told me? He told me it bothered you more that I didn't fear you. ...

Why on Earth the voices in your head would tell you such a ridiculous thing is completely beyond me.

What benefit might I possibly derive from your fearing me, Jeri?! :dunno:

If anything, such an irrational fear would be counterproductive to my pie-in-the-sky goal of opening your eyes to the very real evils of your fundamentalist stupidity.

jeremiah said:
...It didn't surprise me to learn of it. You see my fearlessness is a sign to you of my salvation whereas your fearfulness is a sign of your perdition. You are perishing, because you have turned from away from Jesus Christ and I am a reminder to you of that truth, Capstone. If you do not return to Jesus Christ you will perish. That is the truth and I am believing God for a miracle for you. That isn't fearmongering. That is stating the facts.

NOTE - When you see the campaign for seatbelts on television commercials - with the dummy who isn't strapped in by a seat belt and hits a wall (simulation) at 120 m.p.h. and they tell you to put on your seat belt and "ARRIVE ALIVE". Do you accuse them of fear mongering? I doubt that you do. Nevertheless, in my city? That campaign of "fear mongering" - by stating the facts of what happens to those who ignore the use of seat belts and ignore the seat belt law has been very successful. Approximately 98% of my city now uses their seat belts according to the latest report.

As for you? You are driving through this world at 120 m.p.h. without one. I suggest you put the Garment of Christ back on before you collide with disaster.

No fear mongering. This is sincere concern for your soul because I do care about what happens to you. If I didn't, I'd tell you that you're fine and have not a thing to worry about!

Sorry, but in reality, your seat-belt analogy is...well, not analogous to the doctrine of eternal hellfire. On one hand, we're talking about the known 'real-world' consequences of failing to account for long-established, objectively-verifiable laws of physics with no intrinsic moral value whatsoever; on the other, we're talking about the postulated consequences of failing to buy into a religious construct (namely that of the Judeo/Christian tradition) with clear ethical implications involved with accepting or rejecting such religious mythology as factual. Real-world apples vs. imaginary oranges, not terribly unlike the distinction between my intellectually honest approach to these issues vs. "the authority" of the voices in your head. ;)

Listen up, Jeri, I really do appreciate your concern for my immortal well-being; but you should know that I'm equally concerned (if not more so) about your pyschological well-being in the here and now. Seriously.

Now you are showing signs of desperation, Capstone. I'm perfectly fine and you know it. While you may or may not appreciate my concern for your eternal well being (because you will live eternally in one of two places - heaven or hell) should you decide to reject the offer of salvation through Jesus Christ, you'll be wishing throughout eternity you had given more consideration to what I've been talking to you about.

My final words to you are these:

If you are right and I am wrong (although I know already that I am not wrong) and there is no God and there is no heaven or hell - no life after this one - then you have lost nothing and neither have I because I am living as I desire in my heart to live - I am living freely in Christ to the glory of God and walking in His Love toward others - I'm not a burden on society in way, shape or form. How could there be any loss in that? There isn't.

If I am right and you are wrong? It will have cost you everything and again it will have cost me nothing because I will have gained heaven! Whereas you will have lost heaven and be spending your eternal life - in hell - for all eternity!

So if you are right? You have nothing to lose. And if you are wrong? You have everything to lose. Whereas I win either way, Capstone.

Now you are showing signs of desperation, Capstone. I'm perfectly fine and you know it. ...

Yeah, I'm desperate alright - desperate to see how these two-way conversations you've claimed to have with your invisible buddy can be classified as anything other than a form of pyschosis. There's a very pronounced line between sane intuition and religious delusion, and you, my denim knee-length skirt wearing friend, have obviously crossed over to the nutty side.

Oh, and another thing: just because you insist that "(I) know it" regarding various false pronouncements (such as your claim to psychological normalcy) ... doesn't mean that I know any such thing.

When I said "seriously" in my last post, I desperately meant it.

...While you may or may not appreciate my concern for your eternal well being (because you will live eternally in one of two places - heaven or hell) should you decide to reject the offer of salvation through Jesus Christ, you'll be wishing throughout eternity you had given more consideration to what I've been talking to you about.

My final words to you are these:

If you are right and I am wrong (although I know already that I am not wrong) and there is no God and there is no heaven or hell - no life after this one - then you have lost nothing and neither have I because I am living as I desire in my heart to live - I am living freely in Christ to the glory of God and walking in His Love toward others - I'm not a burden on society in way, shape or form. How could there be any loss in that? There isn't.

If I am right and you are wrong? It will have cost you everything and again it will have cost me nothing because I will have gained heaven! Whereas you will have lost heaven and be spending your eternal life - in hell - for all eternity!

So if you are right? You have nothing to lose. And if you are wrong? You have everything to lose. Whereas I win either way, Capstone.

We've had this conversation on more than one occasion in the past. Pascal's Wager has long been exposed as useless sophistry, in that it could be used to justify belief in any number of mythological creatures. Moreover, as far as its applicability to Christianity is concerned, there's a filthy laundry list of past and present social/geopolitical transgressions that's at least a mile long, which obviously precludes the laughable notion that Christian beliefs have been and continue to be wholly innocuous. To sum it up for you: the wager simply doesn't work in favor of Christianity.

Once again, your slavish adherence to fundamentalist dogma has blinded you to the reality of the extremely harmful nature of some of those beliefs. It's as if what's left of your mind has become a mobius strip of patently false and completely circular reasoning. :uhoh3:

Anyway, here's to the hope that one day you'll muster up the courage to break that self-contained cycle of religious insanity. :beer:

Oh for heaven's sake...

For all your "desperation" on behalf of my emotional state- I should recommend you first examine your own avatar, Capstone.

Is it not the very picture of you?

The boy seated in a motionless black and white photo - looking downwards towards the earth as if there were no life left in him -bound up by strings as if he were a marionette? Now please examine my avatar, (which is an expression of me) I am as free as a bird!
Flying high above the storm! An eagle to be exact!

........and you are desperately concerned for me? .....nonsense.

Good night.

Capstone - I want to make clear - in the physical realm I am not calling you a boy - nor are you acting as one. I am speaking of where you are spiritually - you are not in control of your own spiritual life - the enemy is - because he has deceived you into believing that God is a fairy tale and Jesus has no power to deliver you. On both accounts, you have believed a lie.

About my statement - he's sitting there "as if" he has no life in him... that is an analogy of one who appears spiritually dead but is not dead. A tree in the winter time may appear dead but give it until the warmer seasons come about and inside that tree there is all manner of life going on within it. It may appear dead to a person who does not understand what is inside of it because it is being judged by what it looks like on the outside. Yet it is still alive. The sun comes out - eventually new green leaves begin to sprout, the branches begin to bend as sap begins to flow through them - there is new life flowing through the tree. Was it dead during the winter? No. It was dormant. Spiritually - that is what I see in you - and yet the enemy wants you to believe that you will never again believe in Christ and that having faith is not possible.

The question is - were you ever born again - or was it only a "form of religion" you had while denying the power of God? You are saved with your heart - not with your mind - irregardless of how brilliant it is and certainly your mind is quite complicated, Capstone. But the Gospel of Jesus Christ could be understood by a child so what is the missing ingredient here? I'll tell you what I believe it is... while faith comes by hearing the word of God it must be "mixed with faith".........even as flour, salt and water must have "yeast" mixed in to cause the bread to rise, so is your decision - note that I said your decision. Your decision to believe is essential for faith to arise in your heart. You decide in your heart to believe.

If we were in some dispute about my having sent you a plane ticket and you say - Jeri! I don't believe you sent that ticket! It is not here! I say to you, I did send it - it must be lost in transit but it will arrive - be patient. You have to decide to believe me and wait for it and keep "looking for it" to come or you will decide not to believe me and forget about the ticket coming entirely. You will not longer look for it to come.

If I told a child - your ticket is on the way - I've sent it to you. The child will believe me without question because the child has child like faith. It's simple. They believe from their heart! Now that is what you are going to have to do and in order to do that you are going to have to also decide to trust God - to trust Him that what He says He will do - He will do. You are going to have to humble yourself as a child and come to him. God resists the proud but giveth grace unto the humble.

I apologize to you for anything and everything I have said that has made you angry - I am not looking to make you angry but rather to wake you out of this slumber you have been in for far too long. I want you to think about the tree analogy and think about the ticket analogy and recognize that the tree is speaking of how some people appear in the natural realm concerning matters of the spiritual realm and that the ticket story is an analogy of your waiting for faith to come and not wanting to believe until you "have it in your hand" vs. "believing" & being in a state of "expectation" for that which was promised to come to come! It is then that Jesus Christ will reveal Himself to you so that you may enter in and be one with Him which is afterall - the desire of your spirit / your inner man (that is what Paul called it). To be united with the Spirit of God who will lead you to Christ. That is the desire of all creation but it is the sin of unbelief that keeps many from it. The spirit of unbelief comes from a root of bitterness. That is another matter that needs to be dealt with and only you know when, where and how that root of bitterness first came in. Whatever it is, you'll have to forgive the person because in order to receive forgiveness we must first forgive others. Again that is done by an act of the will - a decision - I will forgive that person - I will not let this stand between me and the LORD any longer. I have decided to forgive. Amen? Then the door is opened to move forward with salvation.

Read Matthew Chapter 13 and tell me what you see, Capstone. I'll post the Chapter for you on the next post down. Please read it.

Last edited:
You put waaay too much stock in avatars and sig-pics, Jeri. Ironically, that's not endemic of a healthy mindset.

...Now please examine my avatar, (which is an expression of me) I am as free as a bird! Flying high above the storm! An eagle to be exact!

Well, you got the bird part right, but if you're looking for something a little closer to the mark...

11qi7h2.jpg

You put waaay too much stock in avatars and sig-pics, Jeri. Ironically, that's not endemic of a healthy mindset.

...Now please examine my avatar, (which is an expression of me) I am as free as a bird! Flying high above the storm! An eagle to be exact!

Well, you got the bird part right, but if you're looking for something a little closer to the mark...

11qi7h2.jpg

You admitted that you had a satanic avatar ( the old one you used to have of the inverted pentagram) which was your avatar before I arrived here - there in that was not put up to aggravate me -and as to the signature of the pentagram on your board signature you did put up in order to get a reaction out of me (the latter one) you then get a reaction and you turned it around and accuse me of being crazy for reacting? Is that fair, Capstone? Really?

You continue to put satanic music inspired of hell by Lucifer on my music threads as you did with this one and you want me to believe what? That you are a choir boy?

Excuse me but have you ever considered that you are intentionally doing this for a reason? Have you ever considered that not every thought is yours, not every idea is yours, but that sometimes the enemy gives you such satanic thoughts & ideas? According to Ephesians Chapter 6 the battlefield is in the mind and yours? Is a war zone!

Speaking of bird analogies - I have another for you. Your mind is where Satan sends his own fiery darts - hoping you will believe these lies to be your own thoughts! If you reject those thoughts and say, The Lord rebuke you Satan - I will not listen to these lies - you are obeying the Word of God which tells us to Cast down every imagination that exalts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ.

It is written:

Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;
2 Corinthians 10:5

However! If you do not cast down those imaginations / thoughts and instead permit him to make a nest in your head and set up shop there you can expect him to bring along every demon of hell he can rally to join him and you'll be in a worse state than you were before! There is another analogy I shall make to this. An elevator. Which way do you want to go? Up? Or Down?

end of my response -

Now a question:

Did you read my post above? I revised it - so you need to read it again - I was not finished! Sometimes when I post I have to edit afterwards because it was not worded correctly. Thank God for the edit feature.

Last edited:
Here is Matthew 13. Read this, Capstone.

The Parable of the Sower
1The same day went Jesus out of the house, and sat by the sea side. 2And great multitudes were gathered together unto him, so that he went into a ship, and sat; and the whole multitude stood on the shore.

3And he spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow; 4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: 5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: 6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them: 8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold. 9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

10And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear withtheir ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. 17For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those thingswhich ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. 19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; 21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended. 22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful. 23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

24Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: 25But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. 26But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. 27So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? 28He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? 29But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

31Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.

33Another parable spake he unto them; The kingdom of heaven is like unto leaven, which a woman took, and hid in three measures of meal, till the whole was leavened.

34All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

35That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

36Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house: and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field. 37He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man; 38The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; 39The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels. 40As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world. 41The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; 42And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. 43Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field.

45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind: 48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away. 49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord. 52Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

53And it came to pass, that when Jesus had finished these parables, he departed thence. 54And when he was come into his own country, he taught them in their synagogue, insomuch that they were astonished, and said, Whence hath this man this wisdom, and these mighty works? 55Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, James, and Joses, and Simon, and Judas? 56And his sisters, are they not all with us? Whence then hath this man all these things? 57And they were offended in him. But Jesus said unto them, A prophet is not without honour, save in his own country, and in his own house. 58And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.

Question to you, Capstone. Where does verse 19 say the seed was planted that the enemy stole away? Where was it planted? Tell me.

Last edited:

11qi7h2.jpg

You are obviously quite angry at my comparison of avatars and the suggestion that they are an expression of who we are. I apologize to you. I'm sorry for offending you. I'm trying to lead you back to Christ not drive you further away from Him. True story.

I stand in awe to think about
How you never cast me out
Even when I let you down
Your love stayed just the same

I sit in tears to talk about
The heart of fears and full of doubt
I never really kept my word
The things I promised you

But you are faithful
Never shaken
There's no shadow of turning in you

I stand in awe to think about