It Keeps Getting Worse For Snowflakes 2.0 - 'Conservatives Outnumber Liberals'

It's even better for conservatives because if you factor in the swing states they have many voters that will vote conservative as Trump proved!

PP-2014-06-26-typology-0-01.png

When people grow up and mature they become conservatives.
you are going to hurt yourself patting yourself in the back :badgrin: I have yet to meet a conservative person I consider admirable ....I have basically contempt and derision for conservatives:2up:
Sounds more like you are assuming the role of "mature grown-up"...I will assume from your post that you are not patting yourself on the back for it since you seem to reject its definition.

you are going to hurt yourself patting yourself in the back :badgrin: I have yet to meet a conservative person I consider admirable ....I have basically contempt and derision for conservatives:2up:
Sounds more like you are assuming the role of "mature grown-up"...I will assume from your post that you are not patting yourself on the back for it since you seem to reject its definition.
Me ? I am the Guru of Gadzook

FREE weed: Legalization group to hand out 4,200 free joints at Trump inauguration

Me ? I am the Guru of Gadzook

FREE weed: Legalization group to hand out 4,200 free joints at Trump inauguration
Geez oh Petes, why didn't you say so? The Gu of Ga [as they say round these parts]...big fan of yours...wanna by a lava lamp?

Geez oh Petes, why didn't you say so? The Gu of Ga [as they say round these parts]...big fan of yours...wanna by a lava lamp?
No mother fucker but do you want a jolt of electricity through your frontal lobes to bring you Alive

wanna buy an autographed Ronald Reagan soiled Depends under garment ?

Conservatives ran a majority of houses before the election and told you that its all liberals fault. So you voted them in even more and guesss what. They're going to blame it on liberals and keep going back to that well as long as its filled with Derp
Page eight in the Conservative playbook: Never accept blame! If there's a problem, do two things: tell people they must be frightened of it and point the blame to Liberals. Under no circumstances try to solve the problem, unless you try tax cuts to the rich.
Can you post a link to that book?
C'mon! You know the Conservative playbook, don't ya? It hasn't changed since 1919.

Page one: when having to choose between the people and the businesses they work for, side with the business. There's where the job providers are.

Page two: never forget to label 'the other'. Tacitly or overtly keep those dog whistles blowing. Your base is where the votes are.

Page three: science is bad. Science tells us that we are, indeed, mammals, not divine inspirations. Science tells us that we indeed can screw up the environment. And science tells us things about our society we would just as soon ignore.

Page four: all our politics are malleable, unless we say so. We have campaigned as segregationists, a president who called out the US Army on our own war heroes, fiscal hawks and small government zealots. But we can find a paradigm for everything if we just believe the business world. After all, when have businesses screwed up worse than Washington?

Page five: quick! find a scapegoat! Use whatever minority you want. Blacks, Gays, Women, Native Americans, chinks, gooks and sheenies. There should always be someplace to place the blame.

Page six: when in doubt, call people names. Commie is a good start. For the less politically literate, use any scary sounding name, even if they are contradictory. For example: it's perfectly acceptable to call a Liberal both a Commie and a Fascist.

Page seven: refer to page six and the political smear to rhetorically draw and quarter your opponent. Publish lies or computer hacks from your secret admirer like a fifteen year old girl, look directly into the camera and lie. Whatever it takes.
Page one... progressives are control freaks. Fact

No mother fucker but do you want a jolt of electricity through your frontal lobes to bring you Alive

No way that works, you would be posting with Janis and Jimi if it did

wanna buy an autographed Ronald Reagan soiled Depends under garment ?

YUCK!!! NO WAY...How long you had that?...dude, throw it out

Conservatives ran a majority of houses before the election and told you that its all liberals fault. So you voted them in even more and guesss what. They're going to blame it on liberals and keep going back to that well as long as its filled with Derp
Page eight in the Conservative playbook: Never accept blame! If there's a problem, do two things: tell people they must be frightened of it and point the blame to Liberals. Under no circumstances try to solve the problem, unless you try tax cuts to the rich.
Can you post a link to that book?
C'mon! You know the Conservative playbook, don't ya? It hasn't changed since 1919.

Page one: when having to choose between the people and the businesses they work for, side with the business. There's where the job providers are.

Page two: never forget to label 'the other'. Tacitly or overtly keep those dog whistles blowing. Your base is where the votes are.

Page three: science is bad. Science tells us that we are, indeed, mammals, not divine inspirations. Science tells us that we indeed can screw up the environment. And science tells us things about our society we would just as soon ignore.

Page four: all our politics are malleable, unless we say so. We have campaigned as segregationists, a president who called out the US Army on our own war heroes, fiscal hawks and small government zealots. But we can find a paradigm for everything if we just believe the business world. After all, when have businesses screwed up worse than Washington?

Page five: quick! find a scapegoat! Use whatever minority you want. Blacks, Gays, Women, Native Americans, chinks, gooks and sheenies. There should always be someplace to place the blame.

Page six: when in doubt, call people names. Commie is a good start. For the less politically literate, use any scary sounding name, even if they are contradictory. For example: it's perfectly acceptable to call a Liberal both a Commie and a Fascist.

Page seven: refer to page six and the political smear to rhetorically draw and quarter your opponent. Publish lies or computer hacks from your secret admirer like a fifteen year old girl, look directly into the camera and lie. Whatever it takes.
Page one... progressives are control freaks. Fact
So are a lot of conservatives.

Forum List

Back