It Keeps Getting Worse For Snowflakes 2.0 - 'Conservatives Outnumber Liberals'

Saw this on DRUDGE yesterday and got a good laugh........the level of winning is almost getting stoopid at this point. Reminds me of that Twilight Zone episode where guy goes to a place where all he does is win and win more. 40 years of following this politics stuff and never came close to seeing this profound level of consistent winning! And I thought when Carter left 31 years age, there would never be as prolific a nut sack demolition but Soetero is getting a complete sack removal here. Cater never accomplished dick in 4 years but Soetero did........but it was all shit nobody wanted, thus, the impending sack obliteration.:2up:

Can you imagine the time after Soetero leaves office and the bumpy cucumber finally explodes in the pooper? Guy might not ever be able to sit down again.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Another thing I was thinking yesterday with Soetero about to walk out the door............his legacy is going to be one single item: the first black president. AND THATS IT!!:2up:. Fascinating...........the people accepted virtually NONE of his public policies!! One would have to say..........the disgrace is far more epic than Carter.:deal:

Forum List

Back