It really pisses me off that so many black restaurants don't sell English Muffins

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
The only fucking option I have is TOAST. The last time I checked eating english muffins wasn't only a white thing so why not have it on the menu? Makes no sense right now I have to work this hard to order breakfast in the morning because so many stores don;t sell english muffins

Toast is fucking nasty

For the same reason black restaurants don't have watermelon on the menu.

12392158976421.jpg

The only fucking option I have is TOAST. The last time I checked eating english muffins wasn't only a white thing so why not have it on the menu? Makes no sense right now I have to work this hard to order breakfast in the morning because so many stores don;t sell english muffins

Toast is fucking nasty
I don't know anything about "white restaurants" and "black restaurants" but I sure do love English muffins! Unfortunately, the ONLY PLACE to get English muffins over here is between 07:00 and 10:00 on the Egg McMuffin. No one sells them otherwise. I even contacted the English Muffin people (that's how much I love them!) to find out if there are any imported. Nope!

Man, they sho is good eatin'!

cat-505-720-1.jpg

Toast is fucking nasty
should we start asking for crumpets, to really annoy them?

Toast is fucking nasty
should we start asking for crumpets, to really annoy them?
Just bloody toast, unlike a biscuit...

Toast is fucking nasty
How many black restaurants are there?

Toast is fucking nasty
How many black restaurants are there?

too many too count

I like toast when I break my fast, but I prefer English Muffins and all the places I frequent serve them. Nooks and crannies, bitches!

Forum List

Back