It really pisses me off that so many black restaurants don't sell English Muffins

C'mon asclepias, stop being so retarded.
Chicken fried watermelon:

One medium size watermelon heart.
Soak the watermelon is an egg and flour batter mix for two minutes
Flip.
In a large saute pan, fill halfway with peanut oil and bring up to temperature.
Place battered watermelon heart in this and fry for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from pan.
Serves three morons.

:)

It doesnt sound good but Ive been supprised before how the taste of something changes when it get deep fried.
dont they get soggy from the juice inside?

C'mon asclepias, stop being so retarded.
Chicken fried watermelon:

One medium size watermelon heart.
Soak the watermelon is an egg and flour batter mix for two minutes
Flip.
In a large saute pan, fill halfway with peanut oil and bring up to temperature.
Place battered watermelon heart in this and fry for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from pan.
Serves three morons.

:)
I'd have to try it. Doesnt sound like it would be good.

RECIPE: DEEP FRIED WATERMELON - What About Watermelon?

Tell us if it's any good You're one of the few liberals I believe on here.

If you don't like the menu options at a particular restaurant, go somewhere else.

/thread

The only fucking option I have is TOAST. The last time I checked eating english muffins wasn't only a white thing so why not have it on the menu? Makes no sense right now I have to work this hard to order breakfast in the morning because so many stores don;t sell english muffins

Toast is fucking nasty

Both Toast and English Muffins are Cultural Appropriation, bub.

Only if they are Thomas' English Muffins

They have the best nooks and crannies

IMG_2519.jpg

Last edited:
I understand your disappointment, my friend. I walked into a white restaraunt the other day and ordered an ebonics muffin to no avail.

The only fucking option I have is TOAST. The last time I checked eating english muffins wasn't only a white thing so why not have it on the menu? Makes no sense right now I have to work this hard to order breakfast in the morning because so many stores don;t sell english muffins

Toast is fucking nasty
you want them to carry mayonaise too? Thats white people food boy!! :talktothehand:

Toast is fucking nasty

I don't think I ever seen English muffins on the menu down south except for McDonalds

all the diners in ny serve them

Forum List

Back