It Seems Trump Was Fully Justified In Firing Comey

Think about it, Comey had Manafort on his radar for more than three years and couldn't close the case. It took Mueller less than 6 months to get indictments.

Comey's obvious incompetence brings into question every case Comey oversaw as director of the FBI. He has continuously displayed poor judgment and a highly inflated ego. It's time for everyone to tell their respective congresscritters to demand a full review of his cases, to include his judgment in the email scandal.

Your thoughts?

You can't just go after people.

Unless you're Trump. Then you have no morals or guiding values. You are your own God.

hillary could of been that lunatic today that took out 8 people, and a year from now, she would of been let go cause jury could not find any criminal intent
Oooooor, all the shit you've been led to believe about her supposed criminal activity isn't actually true.

Hmmmm...

Comey laid out a slam dunk prima facie case for gross negligence, that is all the law requires for prosecution. She's guilty alright.

Well once Comey got fired the bulk of the leaks stopped!

Think about it, Comey had Manafort on his radar for more than three years and couldn't close the case. It took Mueller less than 6 months to get indictments.

Comey's obvious incompetence brings into question every case Comey oversaw as director of the FBI. He has continuously displayed poor judgment and a highly inflated ego. It's time for everyone to tell their respective congresscritters to demand a full review of his cases, to include his judgment in the email scandal.

Your thoughts?

Unless you're Trump. Then you have no morals or guiding values. You are your own God.

Tell me again how far back the Manafort bank records went. They had enough for a FISA wiretap in 2014, wouldn't that same probable cause get them a warrant for those records?

Your thoughts?

The FBI only enforces laws in the US. It was the Justice Department that was investigating Manafort and that investigation was transferred to Mueller. Just because you don't like his decisions does not mean he has poor judgement. Congress should stay out of interfering in FBI investigations.

We will see the truth when people start serving 20, 30 and 40 year prison sentences for their crimes.

We will see how effin nothing it is when that occurs.

Your thoughts?

Most people agree firing Comey was the biggest mistake of his presidency. There would be no investigation if he didn’t listen to his worst instincts.

Getting rid of incompetent people is not bad instincts. Comey was definitely incompetent.

Or so you say.

If Trump kept with Comey, this would be over by now

But he was impatient that Comey hadn't cleared him in three weeks

Regressives and revisionist history, have you forgotten Comey told Trump no less than 3 times he was not a target in the investigation, no one has indicated that has changed. Well except wishful regressives.

Imagine that?
Three freak'n times and Trump fired him

Now he has Mueller

Comey was fired for incompetence.

Bullshit. Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.

Your thoughts?

The conservatives dream of what Putin has built in Russia for America. Everything is corporate and the richest control everything! So they're willing to try a little treason for power!

hillary could of been that lunatic today that took out 8 people, and a year from now, she would of been let go cause jury could not find any criminal intent
Oooooor, all the shit you've been led to believe about her supposed criminal activity isn't actually true.

Hmmmm...

Comey laid out a slam dunk prima facie case for gross negligence, that is all the law requires for prosecution. She's guilty alright.

Who appointed you judge and jury?

Hmmmm...

Who appointed you judge and jury?

Isn't it funny to watch them all scramble like to roaches when the lights come on.

Regressives and revisionist history, have you forgotten Comey told Trump no less than 3 times he was not a target in the investigation, no one has indicated that has changed. Well except wishful regressives.

Imagine that?
Three freak'n times and Trump fired him

Now he has Mueller

Comey was fired for incompetence.

Bullshit. Trump admitted he fired Comey because of the Russia investigation.
I've asked people to prove this claim a number of times. None of them have produced anything. Where's your proof?

Your thoughts?

He covered Hillary’s ass.
Actually, the Trump White house said they fired him because of how he mistreated Hillary... then he told the truth and admitted it was to obstruct justice...

More revisionist history, he was fired for being incompetent and unprofessional.

Revisionist history is all you get with Trump, you just have to figure out which version of his lies is his on. BTW there is video of him and his staff saying what I posted, yours...not so much.
If there is such video you should have no trouble posting a link to it.

Actually, the Trump White house said they fired him because of how he mistreated Hillary... then he told the truth and admitted it was to obstruct justice...

More revisionist history, he was fired for being incompetent and unprofessional.

Revisionist history is all you get with Trump, you just have to figure out which version of his lies is his on. BTW there is video of him and his staff saying what I posted, yours...not so much.

You people are just flat out stupid, like seriously, do you have any comprehension skills at all?

The headline is twisted bullshit that ya'll swallowed hook line and sinker, then never listened to what was said apparently. Trump said the pressure was off because Comey told everyone he was not under investigation you dumb asses. After that Trump felt that he'd have a better negotiation environment to repair the Russian and American relationship you idiots have completely trashed. (Unfortunately for Putin, and perhaps for us as well, that calm down didn't/hasn't happen(ed). Astoundingly stupid IMHO, but whatever, American's aren't over the Cold War yet apparently so we'll have to be on bad terms for a while longer to make everyone more comfortable. ~shrug~)

Anyway, I'm glad he fired Comey, and not just because I think Comey was dirty/biased and lazy either. This way they've got a guy whom the left luuvs running the investigation, stacked with Clinton and Obama biased people. IF there's anything at all on Trump, it'll come out, and when it doesn't, the left is going to lose their damn minds again - much to my amusement at the partisan antics and tears.

I don't believe that Trump has done anything wrong, I've watched him for too long to feel that he's anything but a true red-blooded capitalist American. He's lived the American dream, and as is so common with wealthy folks during their "retirement years," he's gone altruistic. Fixing the bloated disaster our government has become is his "thank you" to the nation which has given him and his family the blessing of financial security. Plus what a perfect medal to put on his ego shelf. Though I'll admit my bias as to Mr. Trump, I've looked up to him as a bit of an idol or maybe role model of sorts since I was a teenager, maybe even before. Most kids have a favorite singer or actor or whatever, Trump was kind of my "hero" for so many different reasons. I'll also admit that if he's done wrong in all this, I'll be extremely disappointed.

your bias why you aren't seeing clearly.

You people are just flat out stupid, like seriously, do you have any comprehension skills at all?

The headline is twisted bullshit that ya'll swallowed hook line and sinker, then never listened to what was said apparently. Trump said the pressure was off because Comey told everyone he was not under investigation you dumb asses. After that Trump felt that he'd have a better negotiation environment to repair the Russian and American relationship you idiots have completely trashed. (Unfortunately for Putin, and perhaps for us as well, that calm down didn't/hasn't happen(ed). Astoundingly stupid IMHO, but whatever, American's aren't over the Cold War yet apparently so we'll have to be on bad terms for a while longer to make everyone more comfortable. ~shrug~)

Anyway, I'm glad he fired Comey, and not just because I think Comey was dirty/biased and lazy either. This way they've got a guy whom the left luuvs running the investigation, stacked with Clinton and Obama biased people. IF there's anything at all on Trump, it'll come out, and when it doesn't, the left is going to lose their damn minds again - much to my amusement at the partisan antics and tears.

I don't believe that Trump has done anything wrong, I've watched him for too long to feel that he's anything but a true red-blooded capitalist American. He's lived the American dream, and as is so common with wealthy folks during their "retirement years," he's gone altruistic. Fixing the bloated disaster our government has become is his "thank you" to the nation which has given him and his family the blessing of financial security. Plus what a perfect medal to put on his ego shelf. Though I'll admit my bias as to Mr. Trump, I've looked up to him as a bit of an idol or maybe role model of sorts since I was a teenager, maybe even before. Most kids have a favorite singer or actor or whatever, Trump was kind of my "hero" for so many different reasons. I'll also admit that if he's done wrong in all this, I'll be extremely disappointed.

Your video has no sound. The captions claim Trump said he fired Comey because he wouldn't stop the investigation, but that's just his opinion. I want to hear the actual words where Trump said what you claim, or see a quote in text format. Otherwise, you're spouting fake news.

Exactly. Even Steve Bannon has said that Mueller's special counsel was Trump's doing by firing Comey. You can't just fire the person investigating you without expecting a shitstorm.

More regressive revisionist history, Comey told Trump he was NOT a target, do you folks ever stick with facts?

So then you confirm that Trump has done all of this to himself...Now he is under investigation..If he would have kept his big mouth shut this would have been over.

Your thoughts?

The FBI only enforces laws in the US. It was the Justice Department that was investigating Manafort and that investigation was transferred to Mueller. Just because you don't like his decisions does not mean he has poor judgement. Congress should stay out of interfering in FBI investigations.

Note to the clueless, the FBI is the investigative arm of the DOJ, just like your local police are the investigative arm of the District Attorneys office. Why do you think it was the FBI who served the warrants on Manaforts house?

Forum List

Back