It Sure Looks Like Kamala Harris Made Up Her Hard Knock Tale of Working at McDonald's

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

It Sure Looks Like Kamala Harris Made Up Her Hard Knock Tale of Working at McDonald's

29 Aug 2024 ~~ By Bonchie

Did Kamala Harris ever work at McDonald's and if so, did the job help her "put herself through college?" Those might not seem like important questions on the surface, but when you consider the Democrat presidential nominee has been using the claim to fluff her supposedly hard-knock background, the truth of the matter becomes just a bit more relevant.
~Snip~
Further, McDonald's has not responded to multiple requests for comment on confirming her employment. As the Free Beacon notes, that's a marked change from how fast-food chains have previously acknowledged presidential candidates who once worked for them.
Here's the thing. This wouldn't have mattered had the Harris campaign not decided to use the claim as a political pressure point against her opponent. The moment she and her handlers decided to do that, whether she was lying or not became a question that should be answered.
Taking all these strands one by one, they aren't individually damning, but when you put them all together, it seems more and more likely she made up the claim for political gain. Lastly, this would be really easy to solve. All Harris has to do is tell us what restaurant she worked at, and it would take various investigative journalists a few hours to confirm her story. She won't, though, and I think we all know why.

Commentary:
Well you have to Kamala some credit. At least she didn't claim to be a coal digging miner, driving his 18 wheeler to a Black Baptist Synagogue that had Spanish Rebe.
Then again did she say worked for or at Mickey D's? For example, suppose she was turning tricks in Mickey's rest room?

29 Aug 2024 ~~ By Bonchie

Did Kamala Harris ever work at McDonald's and if so, did the job help her "put herself through college?" Those might not seem like important questions on the surface, but when you consider the Democrat presidential nominee has been using the claim to fluff her supposedly hard-knock background, the truth of the matter becomes just a bit more relevant.
~Snip~
Further, McDonald's has not responded to multiple requests for comment on confirming her employment. As the Free Beacon notes, that's a marked change from how fast-food chains have previously acknowledged presidential candidates who once worked for them.
Here's the thing. This wouldn't have mattered had the Harris campaign not decided to use the claim as a political pressure point against her opponent. The moment she and her handlers decided to do that, whether she was lying or not became a question that should be answered.
Taking all these strands one by one, they aren't individually damning, but when you put them all together, it seems more and more likely she made up the claim for political gain. Lastly, this would be really easy to solve. All Harris has to do is tell us what restaurant she worked at, and it would take various investigative journalists a few hours to confirm her story. She won't, though, and I think we all know why.

Commentary:
Well you have to Kamala some credit. At least she didn't claim to be a coal digging miner, driving his 18 wheeler to a Black Baptist Synagogue that had Spanish Rebe.
Then again did she say worked for or at Mickey D's? For example, suppose she was turning tricks in Mickey's rest room?

Trump and the GOP have the resources, they can drill down on this if it is untrue. They will conduct opposition research on this to determine if it is true or not. If not true, they can expose this.

Ask "which McDonalds did you work at?" What was the main intersection? Oh, you forgot the intersection? What city then, what part of the city?

At best, she will have to admit "I worked at the McDonads near Yonge/Bloor in Toronto" or wherever she grew up in Canada.

The biggest weakness from voters is her policies and the fact they believe her to be fake. Anything that reaffirms this will be detrimental to her campaign.

Last edited:
Trump and the GOP have the resources, they can drill down on this if it is untrue. They will conduct opposition research on this to determine if it is true or not. If not true, they can expose this.

Ask "which McDonalds did you work at?" What was the main intersection? Oh, you forgot the intersection? What city then, what part of the city?

At best, she will have to admit "I worked at the McDonads near Yonge/Bloor in Toronto" or wherever she grew up in Canada.

The biggest weakness from voters is her policies and the fact they believe her to be fake. Anything that reaffirms this will be detrimental to her campaign.
Again, why don't you shut your canadian ass up? You won't have to live under Project 2025. So while we suffer under Trump, your punk ass will stil live in a democracy, complete with government healthcare whie you want us to end Obamacare here.

Now what can Trumps punk ass say? He was given daddys businsess. So he damn sure can't be taking about being middle class. Harris isn't going to lie about working at McDonalds nor does McDonalds haveto provide work records to the Republican party

They're calling it Stolen Valor - Cheeseburger Style. :laughing0301:

She's a congenital liar and stunningly ignorant (even by slut standards).... she's a card-carrying democrat, but I repeat myself.

I suspect Dominion is giving the money back, no fucking way they can drag this dim-witted shit missile and her support animal across the finish line.

GWLiXU5WUAAzP-o.jpg

Again, why don't you shut your canadian ass up? You won't have to live under Project 2025. So while we suffer under Trump, your punk ass will stil live in a democracy, complete with government healthcare whie you want us to end Obamacare here.

Now what can Trumps punk ass say? He was given daddys businsess. So he damn sure can't be taking about being middle class. Harris isn't going to lie about working at McDonalds nor does McDonalds haveto provide work records to the Republican party

Trump worked at Burger King buddy! I like the Whopper F**k the Big Mac!

They're calling it Stolen Valor - Cheeseburger Style. :laughing0301:

She's a congenital liar and stunningly ignorant (even by slut standards).... she's a card-carrying democrat, but I repeat myself.

I suspect Dominion is giving the money back, no fucking way they can drag this dim-witted shit missile and her support animal across the finish line.

View attachment 1003898
Harris did work at McDonalds. But we expect this from you assholes. And it is why you are going to lose. And it might be big.

Forum List

Back