It will be 4 long years

Yep, four long years of this

1608303371756.png

Last edited:
If only we could all see the future as clearly as Trumpsters.

Yes, if only.

As a hack, you only seek power for you party. What you lack the intellect to grasp is the misery you cheer for those you hate, will be visited upon you in equal measure.

But as you said, you're far too stupid to see what's coming.

They are blind to the truth. If they manage to see the list of what Biden wants to do they will regret voting for his stupid ass.
Da Troof.

It sure is a good thing that you Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on it. Just you.

:laugh:

I see the losers are still whining...
The best part might be this

1608303466553.png

Anyone want to predict how much debt they will run up in the next 4 years?

All of it Trump's fault, of course.

Yes, if only.

As a hack, you only seek power for you party. What you lack the intellect to grasp is the misery you cheer for those you hate, will be visited upon you in equal measure.

They are blind to the truth. If they manage to see the list of what Biden wants to do they will regret voting for his stupid ass.
Da Troof.

It sure is a good thing that you Trumpsters have a vice-like grip on it. Just you.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize a carbon tax will drive the price of everything through the roof.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Biden's green shit will put some small businesses out of business.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize his tax stamp for all guns and magazines will make all gun owners, millions of them, unhappy.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize his path to amnesty for 22 million illegals will make Americans mad since most Americans want all illegals out of the country.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to know Biden will undo all the good Trump did for business when he undid all of Barry's business killing EO's.

The truff, you bet and you and all idiots that voted for that man will be regretting it big time once your wallet is empty.

Hope you enjoy cause the rest of America sure won't. Dumbass.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize a carbon tax will drive the price of everything through the roof.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize Biden's green shit will put some small businesses out of business.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize his tax stamp for all guns and magazines will make all gun owners, millions of them, unhappy.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize his path to amnesty for 22 million illegals will make Americans mad since most Americans want all illegals out of the country.

The truff, you bet and you and all idiots that voted for that man will be regretting it big time once your wallet is empty.

Hope you enjoy cause the rest of America sure won't. dumbass.
Look at all the simplistic, shallow assumptions you're making.

I'm afraid I can't help you with your paranoia. Sorry.

No matter how bad things get, I'm confident the media will find a way to make everything right again

1608304514162.png

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Not assumptions idiot. All are on his list. Look it up and then tell me all about assumptions. Dumbass.

It will be 4 long years of regression, back to the Obama years.

1. Empowering China, Iran, and ISIS.

2. Fostering economic decline of America

3. Destruction of the Middle Class.

4. Further socializing medical care that government officials will opt out of as the rest of us will have no choice.

5. And the further suppression of free speech among Biden's billionaire fan club in Big Tech.

View attachment 430663
Would you stop that!

We're already in the middle of the greatest koolaide shortage since jonestown.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Not assumptions idiot. All are on his list. Look it up and then tell me all about assumptions. Dumbass.
Please try to calm down. Perhaps you don't know what the term "assumption" means.

When the actual bills are actually presented to Congress, let me know. Then we'll see.

If you think you can calm down and act like an adult.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Please try to calm down. Perhaps you don't know what the term "assumption" means.

When the actual bills are actually presented to Congress, let me know. Then we'll see.

Really, I only have one last thing to say to you mac.

1608304795056.png

Enjoy.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Mac must not believe Biden will keep his promises :lol:

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

Mac must not believe Biden will keep his promises :lol:
Mac is a partisan shill who really does not give a damn what Biden does, so long as he does not turn orange.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

I'm more of an adult than you are. I can see what's coming as I've seen his list. Of course the Dems would have to take the Senate and even if they Don't Biden can write EO's as fast as Barry and Trump.

Now how bout you acting like and adult. You're pretty stupid but should be able to pull it off.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

I'm more of an adult than you are. I can see what's coming as I've seen his list. Of course the Dems would have to take the Senate and even if they Don't Biden can write EO's as fast as Barry and Trump.

Now how bout you acting like and adult. You're pretty stupid but should be able to pull it off.
You can see what's coming. A Trumpster.

Okay, got it.

Yes, if only.

Da Troof.

You can see what's coming. A Trumpster.

Okay, got it.

I can see what's coming, An American. Hope you did get it.

I wouldn't trust that China owned sonofabitch either.

Pentagon stops briefing Biden's transition team

The Pentagon has paused all briefings with President-elect Biden's transition team, Inside Defense has confirmed.

An official close to Biden's transition team confirmed that all briefings have been stopped.

The Pentagon did not immediately respond for a request for comment.

Forum List

Back