It will be 4 long years

He didn’t say that. You’re just not very smart.

And you can call your BDS whatever you want. Doesn’t change what it is.

Right. I understand the quote that you’re referring to and taking out of context.

Like I said, you’re just nor very smart. It’s ok. It’s not your fault.

DERP

That’s about as intelligent as your last response but at least you didn’t take anything out of context this time.

I’ll count that as an improvement.

When given video straight for Biden - you lie - shamelessly and blatantly. But to you it isn't lying because truth is that which serves the party, and nothing more.

See, you Maoists are not sane. Yes, you're sleaze - but it goes far deeper than that. You can hold two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and sincerely believe both, as long as the party has told you to.

You cannot be reasoned with, you have no ability to think - the party determines what is in your alleged mind.

A video of Quid Pro himself saying words does nothing to convince you - the party has mandated that he did not say it and flat out proof cannot pierce the shell of delusion the party has placed around you.

If at high noon in August the party tells you it is dark and cold, you WILL search for a flashlight and a blanket. There simply is no reality for you - only the party.

He didn’t say that. You’re just not very smart.

And you can call your BDS whatever you want. Doesn’t change what it is.

Right. I understand the quote that you’re referring to and taking out of context.

Like I said, you’re just nor very smart. It’s ok. It’s not your fault.

DERP

That’s about as intelligent as your last response but at least you didn’t take anything out of context this time.

I’ll count that as an improvement.

When given video straight for Biden - you lie - shamelessly and blatantly. But to you it isn't lying because truth is that which serves the party, and nothing more.

See, you Maoists are not sane. Yes, you're sleaze - but it goes far deeper than that. You can hold two contradictory beliefs simultaneously and sincerely believe both, as long as the party has told you to.

You cannot be reasoned with, you have no ability to think - the party determines what is in your alleged mind.

A video of Quid Pro himself saying words does nothing to convince you - the party has mandated that he did not say it and flat out proof cannot pierce the shell of delusion the party has placed around you.

If at high noon in August the party tells you it is dark and cold, you WILL search for a flashlight and a blanket. There simply is no reality for you - only the party.

There was never a question of what video you were referring to.

It has circled right-wing media for a while now. I’ll say again that you’re taking it out of context and that you’re not smart enough to realize it.

Time and time again, you have proven to be either disingenuous or just outright stupid. You’re the kind of person who digs deeper when you refuse to admit that you’re wrong, as I have easily shown you many times.

We know you will deny this, either because you’re disingenuous or stupid. I’m not sure which, but I suspect it’s a lot of both.

Sorry, but you can’t be reasoned with. So I’ll just say that you’re wrong and I hope you enjoy the next four years.

Forum List

Back