It Will Be Worth It All

America is great because we value infrastructure, science, r&d, and education. The day we don't is the day we become like Somalia.

I love a paved road and a cure for the disease I may get. ;)

Be more concerned about where you insert it.

My fellow Patriots. I know you have been ridiculed. You will have endured eight long years of biting your tongues, being called stupid and ignorant, and having your faith thrown back in your faces. You have seen your tax dollars squandered, your police officers murdered on the streets and ridiculed and undermined by a corrupt Department of Justice. You have witnessed the IRS use its vast power to deny and stall on granting tax-free status to grassroots organizations. You have seen an EPA run amuck applying biased and unfair regulations onto the backs of American business owners. You have seen our veterans maligned and abused and even die from a corrupt and uncaring Administration. I know your pain.

Lift up your heads. We have persevered. We will win. We will soon see the fruits of our patience. We will have the majority of BOTH Houses of Congress, occupy the White House and finally even have a resounding voice in the Supreme Court. Together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

In one part of your rant you complain about jackboots and then a sentence later you are defending jackboots ? Which is it?

Ya see, jackboots shooting unarmed brown people is not a big deal.

But IRS wanting more paperwork from anti tax groups looking for tax free status.......GREATEST INJUSTICE EVER !

Swisher Sweets! The preferred cigar of your neighborhood Black thug.

My fellow Patriots. I know you have been ridiculed. You will have endured eight long years of biting your tongues, being called stupid and ignorant, and having your faith thrown back in your faces. You have seen your tax dollars squandered, your police officers murdered on the streets and ridiculed and undermined by a corrupt Department of Justice. You have witnessed the IRS use its vast power to deny and stall on granting tax-free status to grassroots organizations. You have seen an EPA run amuck applying biased and unfair regulations onto the backs of American business owners. You have seen our veterans maligned and abused and even die from a corrupt and uncaring Administration. I know your pain.

Lift up your heads. We have persevered. We will win. We will soon see the fruits of our patience. We will have the majority of BOTH Houses of Congress, occupy the White House and finally even have a resounding voice in the Supreme Court. Together, WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

you aren't a patriot. you hate your country.

what a loser you are.

In one part of your rant you complain about jackboots and then a sentence later you are defending jackboots ? Which is it?

But IRS wanting more paperwork from anti tax groups looking for tax free status.......GREATEST INJUSTICE EVER !

but you're not a bigot at all.

what did dylan roof the white thug mass murderer smoke?

Guys, there are no stats at all that demonstrate that Trump can win a national election: nothing in women, nothing in minorities, nothing in cross over Dems, nothing in independents. I said many months ago, Trump would be lucky to get 42% and no data has come along to contradict that.

Well Karl Rove, you keep looking at your stats right up until Trump moves into the White House as the result of a landslide vote of the people.

you aren't a patriot. you hate your country.

what a loser you are.

Really? Did you ever wear a United States military uniform? Are you a ten point combat connected veteran? Speak for yourself.

He was a crackhead.

He was a crackhead.

he's certainly not rational. i don't know if it can be attributed to drugs or just ignorance.

Forum List

Back