🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It would have been smarter to just ignore Trump for four years

Come on Coyote, without Trump they'd have no audience. Trump bashing is a cottage industry for the lamestream media.
And without the media, Trump would be just another forgotten failed president.

The DNC/Media/BigTech Junta understood that. They blocked his access to the audiences of Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube, while Google rigged its search engine to return negative results about him. If they could have controlled themselves for four years, Trump would be off the radar. Some lamestream Republican would have taken the forefront, they press could have given him enough bad press to make Trump followers think that he must be like Trump, and Trump could have been on the ash heap of history.

But, noooooo! The DNC/DOJ/FBI Junta just had to keep him in the news. Somehow, against all logic, they still believe that they can drive Trump out of the public eye by generating negative publicity about him. You know the old expression "as long as they spell my name right?" Obviously, you dont' if you are a DNC strategist.

The media is there to make money. It made a LOT OF MONEY.

But you've never seen the DoJ raiding his home and a sitting grand jury considering his part in the Insurrection before, either, have you?

You keep right on deluding yourself that this time isn't different than the idiot-Dems two ill-considered ill-executed Impeachments in the House.

That'll make the (increasingly likely) Arraignment Day all-the-more delicious as the rest of the country watch your tiny little MAGA heads explode.

The DNC/Media/BigTech Junta understood that. They blocked his access to the audiences of Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube, while Google rigged its search engine to return negative results about him. If they could have controlled themselves for four years, Trump would be off the radar. Some lamestream Republican would have taken the forefront, they press could have given him enough bad press to make Trump followers think that he must be like Trump, and Trump could have been on the ash heap of history.

But, noooooo! The DNC/DOJ/FBI Junta just had to keep him in the news. Somehow, against all logic, they still believe that they can drive Trump out of the public eye by generating negative publicity about him. You know the old expression "as long as they spell my name right?" Obviously, you dont' if you are a DNC strategist.

You have it backwards. Trump kept holding rallies, lying about the election, and committing crimes, after he left the White House.

Trump WANTS to get himself arrested. He's worked really, really hard at all the whole time he was in office, and stealing all of the classified documents virtually ensures that the government HAS to arrest him.

GIVE TRUMP WHAT HE WANTS!!!

I dunno... why don't you ask the Attorney General, or the DoJ, or the grand jury? Or, for that matter, Bill Barr, who believes indictment(s) are imminent?
Yes, but we've heard this "we got him now," and "_________ is imminent," for more than seven years now.

Hasn't happened yet. Why is this time different?

You have it backwards. Trump kept holding rallies, lying about the election, and committing crimes, after he left the White House.

Trump WANTS to get himself arrested. He's worked really, really hard at all the whole time he was in office, and stealing all of the classified documents virtually ensures that the government HAS to arrest him.

GIVE TRUMP WHAT HE WANTS!!!
Then why haven't they arrested him already?

You have hearings on TV 24/7 about January 6th and you ONLY bring up the FBI raid?

Really?

Then why haven't they arrested him already?
Good things take time.

So tell us...why did Trump take secret and top secret/sci docs to Mar a Lago?

Why would Trump take information about the President of France?

I dunno. It sounds pretty boring.
Actually, it sounds pretty screwed up. I'm sure the French are flipping out about it.

Did he want that for black mail? Was he going to sell it to La Pen?

That's anything BUT boring as are the nuclear secrets and human intell docs he stole

Get real. Trump had an obsession with Trump ever since 6/14/1946.

Jan 6 cemented it.
You are focusing on Trump's personality which is the key to how Democrats manipulate you and the rest of their supporters. I fully recognize Trump's massive ego and personal flaws. I don't care because I know he will put American priorities ahead of Chinese priorities as opposed to YOUR President Biden who does the bidding of Master Xi Jinping. Biden ignores the border and the drug cartels because Xi Jinping tells him to.

At this point, the DemoKKKrat party and the corporate media have literally no reason for existing other than Donald Trump. He owns them so thoroughly, they would literally be nothing without him.

Classified or not...why did he take them?
My guess is that he knew the incoming team would destroy all evidence of DNC/FBI misfeasance in regards to Crossfire Hurricane.

No doubt in my mind that was the real reason for the raid, to get that material that Trump declassified in writing and ordered released. The wanted it before Trump decided to give it to the press.

My guess is that he knew the incoming team would destroy all evidence of DNC/FBI misfeasance in regards to Crossfire Hurricane.

No doubt in my mind that was the real reason for the raid, to get that material that Trump declassified in writing and ordered released. The wanted it before Trump decided to give it to the press.
Then surely Trump copied it, eh? Why doesn't he release it to the press now?

Forum List

Back