🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It would have been smarter to just ignore Trump for four years

Shouldn't you wait until that is proven, you big bag of shit?
We know he stole boxes full of docs marked "noforn" Top Secret. Top Secret SCI etc.

What do you suppose was in those docs. It has been reported that nuclear secrets of a foreign nation were among them.

Sure sounds accurate

a92pb0nrrcj91.jpg

no healthcare for this guy?

Has he been indicted for anything yet?
Nope.

Is he likely to be?

Yep.

Just ask Bill Barr, who opined thus, this very day.

The Special Master will likely throw out the unrelated evidence that the FBI is holding and the court will throw out any other evidence because of FBI misconduct.
The Special Master does nothing to pass judgment on either evidence or procedure in this instance.

The Special Master merely determines what materials - if any - should be returned to the person from which they were seized - and makes recommendations, not rulings.

Meanwhile... listen to what you're saying here... you're talking about throwing evidence out... NOT whether or not the evidence reinforces guilt... merely that it might be discarded so that it is more difficult to prove guilt.

You should be outraged that the evidence even EXISTS... and NOT whether or not the evidence can be used !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That Guard-House (Brig) Lawyer $hit is OK for 20-year-olds in trouble with the MPs / SPs... but it's not the standard of conduct by which American Presidents should be judged.

You know that as well as I do.

Snap out of it, dammit...

Last edited:
All those dead people from something that was just gonna disappear.
You talking about the 30,000 Cuomo killed, or the higher number Biden killed? After he was given the vaccine, he didn't remember taking? You do know, by your own words. Biden killed more than Trump?

We know he stole boxes full of docs marked "noforn" Top Secret. Top Secret SCI etc.

What do you suppose was in those docs. It has been reported that nuclear secrets of a foreign nation were among them.

Sure sounds accurate
He did not steal anything.

Trump kept himself in the news. He needed no outside help.
Come on Coyote, without Trump they'd have no audience. Trump bashing is a cottage industry for the lamestream media.

the man did what he campaigned on and was quit successful.
Like:

Getting rid of and replacing ObamaCare on day 1............. Failure
Building the Wall AND having Mexico pay for it.........Double Failure.
I won't have time to Golf............. LOOOLLOOOLLLOOLL
He promised 4, 5, or even 6 % GDP..............He never even hit 3%
Promised to eliminate the Federal Deficit......Reality 60% increase.
Promised to "Lock Up" Hillary..............Better check your status dude.

Just a start for a huge failure.

Like:

Getting rid of and replacing ObamaCare on day 1............. Failure
Building the Wall AND having Mexico pay for it.........Double Failure.
I won't have time to Golf............. LOOOLLOOOLLLOOLL
He promised 4, 5, or even 6 % GDP..............He never even hit 3%
Promised to eliminate the Federal Deficit......Reality 60% increase.
Promised to "Lock Up" Hillary..............Better check your status dude.

Just a start for a huge failure.
SCOTUS that is constitutionally bound...
Made us energy independent...
US embassy in Jerusalem...
Wipe out Isis...
North American free trade agreement....
The wall was being built at a rapid pace....
Hiring freeze of federal employees....
Turned around the VA and gave vets the ability to doctor shop outside of the VA....
I can keep going if you want...

Sure sounds accurate
You know nothing of the kind.

What you know is the line of information that the media wants you to know.

The media proved to lie for the progressive party to further the progressive party agenda.

So, what you know is the carefully fed misinformation that your betters are spoon-feeding you.

Kinda hard to ignore an ex President who stole nuclear and human intell secrets
I heard an unnamed source said he stole nuclear secrets, I hope that is not true because that could have massive ramification, however at this time, I don’t believe unnamed sources. I will see what the DOJ and FBI say and not play gossip.

No... so long as there is a chance that Rump can run again for public office, the Republic and the Constitution and the Rule of Law are still at-risk.

It is entirely appropriate to continue hammering away at this Orange Kool-Aid Con-Man until the full range of his "sins" and betrayals are held to account.
How's that working out for you, so far?

Kinda hard to ignore an ex President who stole nuclear and human intell secrets
Correct, but it should be pretty easy to ignore phony planted stories that claim the ex President stole nuclear and human intell secrets. If we had journalism any more.

The DNC/Media/BigTech Junta understood that. They blocked his access to the audiences of Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube, while Google rigged its search engine to return negative results about him. If they could have controlled themselves for four years, Trump would be off the radar. Some lamestream Republican would have taken the forefront, they press could have given him enough bad press to make Trump followers think that he must be like Trump, and Trump could have been on the ash heap of history.

But, noooooo! The DNC/DOJ/FBI Junta just had to keep him in the news. Somehow, against all logic, they still believe that they can drive Trump out of the public eye by generating negative publicity about him. You know the old expression "as long as they spell my name right?" Obviously, you dont' if you are a DNC strategist.
Ignoring a child-like mind like trump is asking him to do even worse things. It was bad enough as it was.

Forum List

Back