Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Whose sock are you? You ain't a bit funny.
He's funny just being himself.

He wants to see you burn when his lord comes, lol

He is not your friend

Very strange how Jews are willing to even talk to Evangelicals
Sorry, don't have a gibberish translator.

Talk to an American evangelical, I know you probably haven't met many

They'll tell you what happens when they group you up in Israel
Okay Mud Blood, so you don't like Jews, and evangelicals because they don't hate Jews like you do, don't don't like them either.
If you're above 50 and you're eating a lot of bacon, you're asking for a heart attack. I miss having prosciutto pizza, but that was eons ago.

^^^^
True to form, has a list of Jews in govt.

List of Jews?

The government is large and I have no desire to make a list, if you don't know the SCOTUS justices well....never mind forgot you're a foreigner

Can tell by the name and the position 99% of the time.

Like thinks we should give a fuck what Israelis think about our Iran deal, lollll

Traitors
So scrotum brain, you think Breyer and Ginsburg are dual citizens? Can you post any proof to that affect?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

I didn't say they were, I suspect that's why you didn't quote me directly, lol

Only the Israeli government knows
Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Breyers actions are enough

And so are people like Feinstein and Shumers

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Bernie has the most liberal position among them, and it's not very liberal

Go home to the trailer pinky, take your arthritis pills

He is not your friend

good-guy-wikipedia-helped-us-all-get-through-school_o_2834715.webp

Going to have to work on those interwebs skills if you want to link an image
th

He is not your friend

Okay Mud Blood, so you don't like Jews, and evangelicals because they don't hate Jews like you do, don't don't like them either.

This is getting confusing...did I miss a Harry Potter novel somewhere? Which one is Voldemort?

He is not your friend

If you're above 50 and you're eating a lot of bacon, you're asking for a heart attack. I miss having prosciutto pizza, but that was eons ago.

Oh and the most famous Rahm Emmanuel, white house chief of staff.

Sitting in the situation room

There is an obvious one, forgot about him

That shit is fucking scary

He is not your friend

This is getting confusing...did I miss a Harry Potter novel somewhere? Which one is Voldemort?

America first?

Look out the window your'e living in that harry potter novel. What the fuck do you think he means when Trump says America First? lol

He is not your friend

America first?

Look out the window your'e living in that harry potter novel. What the fuck do you think he means when Trump says America First? lol

Trump is Volemort?

He is not your friend

th
8%20Obey-the-Laws_5488d852_9.jpg

lol only happens to traitors

http://inauguralclock.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/crematoria.jpg

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

^^^^

List of Jews?

The government is large and I have no desire to make a list, if you don't know the SCOTUS justices well....never mind forgot you're a foreigner

Like thinks we should give a fuck what Israelis think about our Iran deal, lollll

Traitors
So scrotum brain, you think Breyer and Ginsburg are dual citizens? Can you post any proof to that affect?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Any other evil dual citizen Jews in the govt. you would like to inform us about? Make sure to check under your bed before you sleep.

He is not your friend

th
8%20Obey-the-Laws_5488d852_9.jpg

lol only happens to traitors

http://inauguralclock.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/crematoria.jpg
Nice.

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.

List of Jews?

Traitors

Any other evil dual citizen Jews in the govt. you would like to inform us about? Make sure to check under your bed before you sleep.

and the cracker jacks boxes - there may be a jew hidden in there!

^^^^

List of Jews?

Traitors

No juice, just dry pulp that should be tossed in the compost.

America first?

Trump is Volemort?
Winner!

I used to love those.

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.

We come from very similar social systems.

Your status as Jew is based on your mothers "essence" and her mothers and so on and so on

My status as a Brahmin is based on my fathers lineage and his fathers and so on and so on. ALthough I can't be a bastard either

If your matrilineal line as a Jew is purely Jewish for 3,000 years that would make you pure of blood. You're not the chosen people if you don't have the chosen blood

You're not the son of a sage if your father didn't have a sages blood.

It's the standards by which our societies breed. You don't meet them mud blood

I used to love those.

Me too....back then the prizes were kind of cool :)

Forum List

Back