Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Sorry I meant sell. Wrong profession. You Indian / Pakistani Muslims also run a lot of those cell phone stores don't you? So do you or don't you SELL Lotto tickets?

Sorry I meant sell. Wrong profession. You Indian / Pakistani Muslims also run a lot of those cell phone stores don't you?

How do you think an Indian got the money to open up a franchise in the US?

He has an engineering or medical degree and accrued capital in India

lol Indian paupers don't come to America. 90% of us have a bachelors. And the 10% that don't are house wives

Sorry I meant sell. Wrong profession. You Indian / Pakistani Muslims also run a lot of those cell phone stores don't you?

He has an engineering degree

lol Indian paupers don't come to America. 90% of us have a bachelors. And the 10% that don't are house wives
I know, I run into all those Indian engineers at gas stations, 7-11's, and cell phone stores. Ha ha ha.

This is where things started going south for the mentally ill IslamoNazi:

"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews." <------- FALSE Italy does accept dual citizenship. And it isn't called "dual loyalty".

But....

"Dual loyalty Jews". More antisemtic lingo from the rabid Jew hater:

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Change a few words and it is almost the same propaganda as was used against Napoleon.
It was lies then, lies when used by the russians and later by hitler, and lies now.

Recycled fiction.

Can't believe in this day that some still believe PEZ is factual. There hve even been numerous court cases, around the world, disproving them.

"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews." <------- FALSE Italy does accept dual citizenship. And it isn't called "dual loyalty".

But....

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Change a few words and it is almost the same propaganda as was used against Napoleon.
It was lies then, lies when used by the russians and later by hitler, and lies now.

Recycled fiction.

Can't believe in this day that some still believe PEZ is factual. There hve even been numerous court cases, around the world, disproving them.
Muslims use it all the time. They learned it from the Nazis.

I know, I run into all those Indian engineers at gas stations, 7-11's, and cell phone stores. Ha ha ha.

Ask teh old man at your local tobacco store or liquor store

90% of us have bachelors, lol

https://www.census.gov/prod/2012pubs/acsbr10-19.pdf

If you're talking to an Indian he is probably as well or better educated than you if you're na American. Or soon will be.

But....

Dual loyalty

Recycled fiction.

What you think Indian peasants are coming over here? lol

So as an Indian Muslim with Hindu ancestry, do you eat a lot of steak?

But....

Dual loyalty

Recycled fiction.

I'd say you get some educated ones, and then you get the uneducated mud blood Muslim bigots like you, that we should never let in. Are all the cab drivers, 7-11 clerks, gas station attendants doctors and engineers?

At least one in five Jews hold Israeli citizenship? Do you have any supporting evidence for this bullshit claim, Mr. Mud Blood with 5 different ancestries?

Apparently we have a nationality act

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1940 Naturalization Act

On tthe precedent of a Jew in Israel and our disproportionately Jewish supreme court ruled overturned the law in 67. For Jews

That's why they hold dual citizenship at higher rates

Because precedent says they shouldn't pay a price

I didn't know that, I thought Jews were just tactless
I don't see where it mentions Jews, or Israel, or 67. Plus that is not the current law which accepts dual nationality, Mr. Mud Blood Hindu Indian Muslim. You can read English, or is Hindu your first language?

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a national of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own nationality laws based on its own policy. Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. national parents may be both a U.S. national and a national of the country of birth.

A U.S. national may acquire foreign nationality by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. national may not lose the nationality of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another nationality does not risk losing U.S. nationality. However, a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. nationality.

It's 38 pages long

You lose your citizenship if you vote in a foreign election

Jew lost every time until he finally got to the supreme court, where Jews said it didn't matter

What you linked was a summary, as it is labeled. The link to the actual document is at the top.

If you want information on the case law google 67 naturalization act

Afroyim v. Rusk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Speak English will ya? Dual citizenship is acceptable in US law. and no way 1 in 5 Jews hold Israeli citizenship. Your mosque Imam might disagree. And while you're at it Achmed, get me a pack of cigarettes and a diet coke.

lol Jew again you're a foreigner, what the fuck would you know? lol

How many years have you lived here? As long as the average American toddler?

I've met more American Jews than you guaranteed, and you people keep to your own for the most part.

As a nation, they are allowed duel citizenship, as a faith they are global.

But....

Dual loyalty

Recycled fiction.

So you think one can have dual loyalties to Chinese and not be treasonous?

Germany or Japan in WW2?

It's nonsensical. And your absurd victim complex "why us"

We do it to everyone Jews, this just isn't a problem per capita with anyone but Jews

Just like Germans didn't have anyone less patriotic than Jews to point at, it's not a rational position to take if you want to be treated well by the society you live in. Split loyalties don't play well with anyone

Yea jew, I'm an American

My father didnt' tell me about caste until I was an adult, and he sure as shit never said I was a Brahmin. Or one of the "chosen people" (lol chosen for what I wonder)

Do you eat bacon Jew? Probably not because you're not a good American

Goat fucker

edit - and I mean American bacon you foreigner, lol

But....

Dual loyalty

Recycled fiction.

I'd say you get some educated ones, and then you get the uneducated mud blood Muslim bigots like you, that we should never let in. Are all the cab drivers, 7-11 clerks, gas station attendants doctors and engineers?

Vast majority of Indians who come here are Hindu

And those that aren't tend to be very secular

I've never even met a Muslim Indian American. Only one I know about is Aziz Ansari and his family

South Asian Muslims in this country are almost universally Paki or Bangledeshi. Met a lot of those

Yea jew, I'm an American

My father didnt' tell me about caste until I was an adult, and he sure as shit never said I was a Brahmin. Or one of the "chosen people" (lol chosen for what I wonder)

Do you eat bacon Jew? Probably not because you're not a good American

Goat fucker

edit - and I mean American bacon you foreigner, lol
Used to eat bacon but haven't for a long while, out of respect. So your father was a Muslim immigrant from India and you go around calling others mud blood? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

But....

Dual loyalty

Recycled fiction.

Vast majority of Indians who come here are Hindu

And those that aren't tend to be very secular

I've never even met a Muslim Indian American. Only one I know about is Aziz Ansari and his family

South Asian Muslims in this country are almost universally Paki or Bangledeshi. Met a lot of those
Actually Hindu Indians are better, I like them. Most of the rapes and barbarism is coming from the Muslims. Now, what about my Lotto tickets?

You're obviously a troll. Hiding behind a computer screen.

Would you like me to join the little white women on campus calling you Nazis?

People with my views are everywhere, I don't have to hide. I'm brown

What makes you think I'd be afraid to say this to your face?

You're the bigot not me, lol

You're not a serious poster, oil can. That's for sure.

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

Where is the ADL? Probably busy watching every campus in the country.
The thing is a he. Probably a shmuck who doesn't realize the days of the Muslim students associations bullying US universities with their bigotry and racism are over. "HE" will eventually get himself into a ton of trouble, and get himself expelled. Then he can go work at the local gas station where his uncle Hakim works as cashier. :lmao:

You understand calling me a Muslim is just insulting yourself

You're the ones that worship Arabs

I'm descended from Hindus. If Muslims are animals what are Jews?

You're a goat fucker trying to project goat fucker traits on to me? Mud blood

Yikes, you sound like you forgot to take a pill or something.

So Harry Potter fantasies ?? have you considered upping your medication or is that not your call anymore ?

And what exactly does all that jive have to do with some dual citizen being appointed ambassador. Or why the Italians would make a fuss about it ?

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

The thing is a he. Probably a shmuck who doesn't realize the days of the Muslim students associations bullying US universities with their bigotry and racism are over. "HE" will eventually get himself into a ton of trouble, and get himself expelled. Then he can go work at the local gas station where his uncle Hakim works as cashier. :lmao:

So Harry Potter fantasies ?? have you considered upping your medication or is that not your call anymore ?

And what exactly does all that jive have to do with some dual citizen being appointed ambassador. Or why the Italians would make a fuss about it ?
Could be the mud blood, all those different backgrounds may have fucked up proper brain development. Who knows?

Apparently we have a nationality act

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1940 Naturalization Act

On tthe precedent of a Jew in Israel and our disproportionately Jewish supreme court ruled overturned the law in 67. For Jews

That's why they hold dual citizenship at higher rates

Because precedent says they shouldn't pay a price

I didn't know that, I thought Jews were just tactless
I don't see where it mentions Jews, or Israel, or 67. Plus that is not the current law which accepts dual nationality, Mr. Mud Blood Hindu Indian Muslim. You can read English, or is Hindu your first language?

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a national of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own nationality laws based on its own policy. Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. national parents may be both a U.S. national and a national of the country of birth.

A U.S. national may acquire foreign nationality by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. national may not lose the nationality of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another nationality does not risk losing U.S. nationality. However, a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. nationality.

It's 38 pages long

You lose your citizenship if you vote in a foreign election

Jew lost every time until he finally got to the supreme court, where Jews said it didn't matter

What you linked was a summary, as it is labeled. The link to the actual document is at the top.

If you want information on the case law google 67 naturalization act

Afroyim v. Rusk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Speak English will ya? Dual citizenship is acceptable in US law. and no way 1 in 5 Jews hold Israeli citizenship. Your mosque Imam might disagree. And while you're at it Achmed, get me a pack of cigarettes and a diet coke.

lol Jew again you're a foreigner, what the fuck would you know? lol

How many years have you lived here? As long as the average American toddler?

I've met more American Jews than you guaranteed, and you people keep to your own for the most part.

As a nation, they are allowed duel citizenship, as a faith they are global.

Faith is fine

You can't hang orthodox Jews who are non zionist (granted they're terrible Americans but not traitors, we don't hang white nationalists either, they're not traitors and tend to be better Americans)

Are you a Jew who thinks that some how you're better than Muslims who come from the exact same place as you imagine you do?

It's insanity that a bunch of barbaric Jews would try to paint Muslims as less civilized than them. They who practice a religion that is 2,000 years older

The good bits of Christianity come from Zoroastrianism, not Jews. Which is a different branch of my own forefathers faith

Forum List

Back