Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

What did you say again, Mr. Mud Blood Indian Muslim, Hindu, White, Native American?

Damn, you do realize you just made an utter fool of yourself?

Uhhh I've already explained my heritage

My father is Indian my mother is white and native. You see Jew when you live as a minority endogamy makes you a cult. So you stop practicing it.

There are Jews who are good Americans, just very few of them

You are certainly not one of them. As a descendant of natives I'm eminently qualified to say it.
Lots of Indians in the US with dual citizenship. So you have mud blood, congrats.

A grand total of 0 of them would die for the right to keep their dual citizenship

Hordes of Jews would take the rope to die in protest
What are you talking about? Most Jews do not hold dual citizenship. I certainly don't.

Relative to the native born populace?

At least 1 in 5 have israeli citizenship

I've didn't grow up with anyone who wasn't an immigrant who had dual citizenship

The thing about Israel is most American Jews didn't leave Israel to begin with.

Indians left India. Germans left Germany. They aren't going to pay a price to hold citizenship of a country they left, lol

At least one in five Jews hold Israeli citizenship? Do you have any supporting evidence for this bullshit claim, Mr. Mud Blood with 5 different ancestries?

Apparently we have a nationality act

U.S. Immigration Legislation: 1940 Naturalization Act

On tthe precedent of a Jew in Israel and our disproportionately Jewish supreme court ruled overturned the law in 67. For Jews

That's why they hold dual citizenship at higher rates

Because precedent says they shouldn't pay a price

I didn't know that, I thought Jews were just tactless

Lots of Indians in the US with dual citizenship. So you have mud blood, congrats.

A grand total of 0 of them would die for the right to keep their dual citizenship

What are you talking about? Most Jews do not hold dual citizenship. I certainly don't.

I've didn't grow up with anyone who wasn't an immigrant who had dual citizenship

Indians left India. Germans left Germany. They aren't going to pay a price to hold citizenship of a country they left, lol

At least one in five Jews hold Israeli citizenship? Do you have any supporting evidence for this bullshit claim, Mr. Mud Blood with 5 different ancestries?

Go to your local synagogue and ask

I have Jewish kin they do

Oh that's right you're not an American so what would you know? lol
So you have nothing, just vomit something ignorant and bigoted on the wall as usual and hope it sticks.

Last edited:
What did you say again, Mr. Mud Blood Indian Muslim, Hindu, White, Native American?

You think a genius brahmin isn't an acceptable mate for a well to do Jewish woman?

lol

we're much better bred than you. You don't have cousins Jew?

On tthe precedent of a Jew in Israel and our disproportionately Jewish supreme court ruled overturned the law in 67. For Jews

I don't see where it mentions Jews, or Israel, or 67. Plus that is not the current law which accepts dual nationality, Mr. Mud Blood Hindu Indian Muslim. You can read English, or is Hindu your first language?

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a national of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own nationality laws based on its own policy. Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. national parents may be both a U.S. national and a national of the country of birth.

A U.S. national may acquire foreign nationality by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. national may not lose the nationality of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another nationality does not risk losing U.S. nationality. However, a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. nationality.

You think a genius brahmin isn't an acceptable mate for a well to do Jewish woman?

lol

we're much better bred than you. You don't have cousins Jew?
Brahmin, Indian, Hindu, Indian, Muslim. Yup. You're 100% Mud Blood. Definitely not American, especially considering your ethics and values. Now get the fuck out.

I don't see where it mentions Jews, or Israel, or 67. Plus that is not the current law which accepts dual nationality, Mr. Mud Blood Hindu Indian Muslim. You can read English, or is Hindu your first language?

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

The concept of dual nationality means that a person is a national of two countries at the same time. Each country has its own nationality laws based on its own policy. Persons may have dual nationality by automatic operation of different laws rather than by choice. For example, a child born in a foreign country to U.S. national parents may be both a U.S. national and a national of the country of birth.

A U.S. national may acquire foreign nationality by marriage, or a person naturalized as a U.S. national may not lose the nationality of the country of birth. U.S. law does not mention dual nationality or require a person to choose one nationality or another. Also, a person who is automatically granted another nationality does not risk losing U.S. nationality. However, a person who acquires a foreign nationality by applying for it may lose U.S. nationality. In order to lose U.S. nationality, the law requires that the person must apply for the foreign nationality voluntarily, by free choice, and with the intention to give up U.S. nationality.

It's 38 pages long

You lose your citizenship if you vote in a foreign election

Jew lost every time until he finally got to the supreme court, where Jews said it didn't matter

What you linked was a summary, as it is labeled. The link to the actual document is at the top.

If you want information on the case law google 67 naturalization act

Afroyim v. Rusk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

edit - it's the case that made killing traitors the only option, we can't strip them of citizenship anymore.

[ Actually, at this time, the only "group" who's loyalty can be truly questioned are those who are living in the West practice Islam. .

Yeah- and that is just as bigoted as those who claim that Jews can't be trusted or that Catholics cannot be trusted.

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

Jew lost every time until he finally got to the supreme court, where Jews said it didn't matter

What you linked was a summary, as it is labeled. The link to the actual document is at the top.

Speak English will ya? Dual citizenship is acceptable in US law. and no way 1 in 5 Jews hold Israeli citizenship. Your mosque Imam might disagree. And while you're at it Achmed, get me a pack of cigarettes and a diet coke.

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

edit - it's the case that made killing traitors the only option, we can't strip them of citizenship anymore.

Why does every thread about 'Jews' bring out the vilest racists and bigots from both sides?

[ Actually, at this time, the only "group" who's loyalty can be truly questioned are those who are living in the West practice Islam. .

Yeah- and that is just as bigoted as those who claim that Jews can't be trusted or that Catholics cannot be trusted.

The point is that dual citizens will put loyalty to one nation over another.

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

Why does every thread about 'Jews' bring out the vilest racists and bigots from both sides?

So thinking white nationalists are evil is ok?

But Jewish nationalists are untouchable? Do you hear yourself?

If they weren't ethnocentric they wouldn't consider themselves Jews, they'd assimilate as their skin tone allows them to seamlessly.

The point is that dual citizens will put loyalty to one nation over another.
Was that your point when you said "dual loyalty Jews" and lied about Italy not allowing dual citizenship?

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

Speak English will ya? Dual citizenship is acceptable in US law. and no way 1 in 5 Jews hold Israeli citizenship. Your mosque Imam might disagree. And while you're at it Achmed, get me a pack of cigarettes and a diet coke.

lol Jew again you're a foreigner, what the fuck would you know? lol

How many years have you lived here? As long as the average American toddler?

I've met more American Jews than you guaranteed, and you people keep to your own for the most part.

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

I've met more American Jews than you guaranteed, and you people keep to your own for the most part.
There we go, a guy with Indian, Muslim, Hindu, Brahman background calling me a foreigner. Hilarious.

Dual Nationality

Dual Nationality

It's 38 pages long

There we go, a guy with Indian, Muslim, Hindu, Brahman background calling me a foreigner. Hilarious.

lol I've already told you foreigner. You don't belong

And being a native I'm eminently qualified to tell you to fuck off

You and your piss poor excuse for a social network.

5 languages like that's a mark of success or education. LOL

Your childhood...How could you possibly consider yourself one of us?

You've never even lived here?

Ha ha ha. Love it. He also calls himself a native. Do you guys cell Lotto tickets at this gas station, Achmed?

Ha ha ha. Love it. He also calls himself a native. Do you guys cell Lotto tickets at this gas station, Achmed?

cell?

lol

Foreigner coming out in you

We're the highest achieving ethnic group in this country. We don't have lazy Jews weighing us down

And the native blood exempts me from income tax if I want it

Forum List

Back