Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Uhh foul mouthed bigots? I like how you didn't use the word racist there, because of course every Zionist is a bigot. No better than an Afrikaner

Your views and your cult is no more protected than any other set of beliefs. Jew

The ADL and their Jew lawyers with a victim complex can go fuck themselves

Again they ain't pointing the fingers at me, where the fuck would a Zionist get off talking down to me about bigotry? lol

I'd flay them publicly, a descendant of native Americans getting told what he should think about **** stealing palestinian land. lol

"Good luck with that. Jew"

Is your use of the word 'Jew' intended to be a derogatory term? Like an insult?

It is when you have a victim complex

"Scientologist" is a dirty word too

There is a reason for it

Is it necessary to slither around?

I've already told you, Jews are not victims. Not anymore. Get it?

For examples of victimhood, have you watched Pallywood?

Yea you say "we're not victims"

Doesn't preclude you have having a victim complex

Doesn't stop Scientologists either, lol

You're not coming up with any cogent arguments I could even address.

Endless broken records of material I see spread right across the Net. Not even original in its absurdity.

A cogent argument about what? Your sense of victim hood?

It's a sort of abstract topic

And where is the ADL to shut me up? lollll

Jews

Good luck with that Jew

I'm not exactly a white nationalist

Your views are no more deserving of protection than white nationalists.

It's not good optics for Jews to be pointing the fingers at brown* men, especially at the ADL pretending to represent all minorities.

Well we'll see. Just watch your back.

What is it you think the ADL can do to me?

And even if they could do something to me. I'd imagine the list of Jew haters is so long it'd be a long time before htey get to me

You people aren't well liked
So you think foul mouthed Muslim bigots like you are well liked all over Europe and the US?

Been keeping up with the news, lately?

Uhh foul mouthed bigots? I like how you didn't use the word racist there, because of course every Zionist is a bigot. No better than an Afrikaner

Your views and your cult is no more protected than any other set of beliefs. Jew

Again they ain't pointing the fingers at me, where the fuck would a Zionist get off talking down to me about bigotry? lol

I'd flay them publicly, a descendant of native Americans getting told what he should think about **** stealing palestinian land. lol

It's how Islamic donkeys are used to talking to Jews (and getting away with it) in Muslim shitholes where Jihadi Boy is from.

Well we'll see. Just watch your back.

And even if they could do something to me. I'd imagine the list of Jew haters is so long it'd be a long time before htey get to me

So you think foul mouthed Muslim bigots like you are well liked all over Europe and the US?

It's how Islamic donkeys are used to talking to Jews (and getting away with it) in Muslim shitholes where Jihadi Boy is from.

Definitely not an American

Imagining people say good things about Jews in AMerica is a joke.

Where? In banks and courtrooms? lol

We have freedom of speech here, not like wherever you're from. Which clearly isn't here.

There is a reason for it

Endless broken records of material I see spread right across the Net. Not even original in its absurdity.

Jews

You want them to monitor you?

I'm telling you that dual citizenship is basically accepted all over the world, with exception of a few countries. And the rest of you are blabbering are just episodes from Muslim Fantasy Island. Do you have cable or satellite? It's on the Mecca channel.

Yea most of the planet isn't a settler colonial state with no blood tying the populace together.

Han Chinese don't really have this problem
You are clearly a very ignorant person who lives in some dump in the boonies, who hasn't traveled a lot nor have you been in contact with people from other countries.

When an American marries a British person for example, their children can and will take advantage of obtaining a British passport in order to go and visit their family and relatives for long periods without having to go through the hassle of getting a visa. It isn't an indication of loyalty, you ignorant moron.

Traveled more than you?

You speak 5 languages, if that's true I can guarantee you, you don't have a home.

You don't have friends, no old girlfriends to call, no family meet ups on holidays

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

Saying you've traveled more than me is about the only thing you could say. And in the digital age and on an American message board that's not very relevant.

Edit - how little do your parents have to care for you to be put in a position where you learn 5 languages? That's pretty rough
My life is sad because I know five languages, have traveled well, enjoy a very affluent lifestyle, have many friends from all walks of life and faiths? Hold the phone and let me make an appointment with a psychologist. This is ground breaking news!

Yea it marks you as not one of us.

What kind of American who isn't a savant learns 5 languages? Why the fuck would they bother?

You bothered because your childhood was shit and you wanted some friends
So an "American" cannot be fluent in any other language? And how do you know I didn't have friends when I was a child. Actually I am face-timing my childhood friends once or twice a day. Ha ha ha.

There is a reason for it

Jews

monitor me? They'd get bored pretty quick

I basically do what Jews imagine they do but without the hypocrisy.

They going to watch me talk shit to white nationalists or just hte zionists? lol

The list is long and I'm very low on the list. Although I agree the ADL is a jewish organization, but they don't like being branded as harassing brown men

Jews

They going to watch me talk shit to white nationalists or just hte zionists? lol

You're obviously a troll. Hiding behind a computer screen.

We have freedom of speech here, not like wherever you're from. Which clearly isn't here.
People generally don't talk about "Jews" or "Christians" in courtrooms or banks, you fucking moron. You are actually doing a great job proving that YOU aren't an American, because no "American" talks like that. Where are you posting from shithead, Islamabad? Ha ha ha.

Yea most of the planet isn't a settler colonial state with no blood tying the populace together.

Han Chinese don't really have this problem
You are clearly a very ignorant person who lives in some dump in the boonies, who hasn't traveled a lot nor have you been in contact with people from other countries.

When an American marries a British person for example, their children can and will take advantage of obtaining a British passport in order to go and visit their family and relatives for long periods without having to go through the hassle of getting a visa. It isn't an indication of loyalty, you ignorant moron.

Traveled more than you?

You speak 5 languages, if that's true I can guarantee you, you don't have a home.

You don't have friends, no old girlfriends to call, no family meet ups on holidays

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

Saying you've traveled more than me is about the only thing you could say. And in the digital age and on an American message board that's not very relevant.

Edit - how little do your parents have to care for you to be put in a position where you learn 5 languages? That's pretty rough
My life is sad because I know five languages, have traveled well, enjoy a very affluent lifestyle, have many friends from all walks of life and faiths? Hold the phone and let me make an appointment with a psychologist. This is ground breaking news!

What kind of American who isn't a savant learns 5 languages? Why the fuck would they bother?

So an "American" cannot be fluent in any other language? And how do you know I didn't have friends when I was a child. Actually I am face-timing my childhood friends once or twice a day. Ha ha ha.

Well you at most see people with three, maybe 4 unless again they're savants

1 being english

2 maybe a language at home or for religion (hebrew for jews)

3 you pick one for school

4 maybe you get a dead language if your a little genius or go to a really nice private school. Latin or ancient greek. But you wouldn't count those as a language you speak.

3 is about the limit, 5 means it's unlikely you're one of us. And combine that with your views on this subject I'm 100% sure

Being confused by me being of mixed heritage, lol

People generally don't talk about "Jews" or "Christians" in courtrooms or banks, you fucking moron. You are actually doing a great job proving that YOU aren't an American, because no "American" talks like that. Where are you posting from shithead, Islamabad? Ha ha ha.

Whatever "it" is, it's a newbie.

Jews

Would you like me to join the little white women on campus calling you Nazis?

People with my views are everywhere, I don't have to hide. I'm brown

What makes you think I'd be afraid to say this to your face?

You're the bigot not me, lol

Traveled more than you?

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

1 being english

4 maybe you get a dead language if your a little genius or go to a really nice private school. Latin or ancient greek. But you wouldn't count those as a language you speak.

3 is about the limit, 5 means it's unlikely you're one of us. And combine that with your views on this subject I'm 100% sure

Interesting how an ignorant, uneducated bigot like you cannot fathom that a person can know various languages, and attribute that to not being American. Interesting, but understandable.

Whatever "it" is, it's a newbie.
It's definitely a sock. Take your pic.

Jews

You're not a serious poster, oil can. That's for sure.

Jews

Oh I get it, you're one of these smelly Muslim students association members terrorist worshiping jerkoffs that other students quietly avoid and walk around you guys. Got it. Ha ha ha.

Does your school know you post this crap? It would be good when you get busted and then your school expels you. Then you lose your visa and they kick your filthy ass out of this country. You know you're getting busted, its only a matter of time. :clap2:

Traveled more than you?

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

1 being english

Interesting how an ignorant, uneducated bigot like you cannot fathom that a person can know various languages, and attribute that to not being American. Interesting, but understandable.

You learned 5 languages in an educational institution?

You're a child your parents didn't care for. Not well educated, clearly they scarred you. What good is a curriculum if your parents pick you up and move you away a couple years later?

I feel bad for you, American schools are the best in the world. Your schooling didn't compare to mine, you weren't educated here

Jews

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

Where is the ADL? Probably busy watching every campus in the country.

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

You seem bothered about it.

You seem bothered about it.

I just like to remind you who you are, you seem to forget as you make these ridiculous hypocritical comments

Being a jew I suppose it makes sense hypocrisy doesn't bother you. Being a word Jesus coined after all

1 being english

You learned 5 languages in an educational institution?

You're a child your parents didn't care for. Not well educated, clearly they scarred you. What good is a curriculum if your parents pick you up and move you away a couple years later?

I feel bad for you, American schools are the best in the world. Your schooling didn't compare to mine, you weren't educated here
Actually I was educated in American international schools. Being fluent many languages makes me "not well educated"? Oh OK. How many languages do you know, as a Muslim from India? Just Hindu and English, or do you know Pashtoon and other dialects, Mr. 'merican? Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back