Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

You're obviously a troll. Hiding behind a computer screen.

Would you like me to join the little white women on campus calling you Nazis?

People with my views are everywhere, I don't have to hide. I'm brown

What makes you think I'd be afraid to say this to your face?

You're the bigot not me, lol

You're not a serious poster, oil can. That's for sure.

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

Where is the ADL? Probably busy watching every campus in the country.

You seem bothered about it.

I just like to remind you who you are, you seem to forget as you make these ridiculous hypocritical comments

Being a jew I suppose it makes sense hypocrisy doesn't bother you. Being a word Jesus coined after all

Keep trolling.

:gay::laugh2::laugh2:

Big words from the woman who 95% fo the time posts one line comments that in no way further discussion of anything.

I just like to remind you who you are, you seem to forget as you make these ridiculous hypocritical comments

Being a jew I suppose it makes sense hypocrisy doesn't bother you. Being a word Jesus coined after all

Keep trolling.

There is another one, lol

Jews really don't get hypocrisy

Keep trolling.

"you're a white nationalist? You animal"

"You're a jewish nationalist" You hero"

lollll the ADL is such a joke, where are they? I don't see them yet I'm looking out the window

You want them to monitor you?

monitor me? They'd get bored pretty quick

I basically do what Jews imagine they do but without the hypocrisy.

They going to watch me talk shit to white nationalists or just hte zionists? lol

The thing is a he. Probably a shmuck who doesn't realize the days of the Muslim students associations bullying US universities with their bigotry and racism are over. "HE" will eventually get himself into a ton of trouble, and get himself expelled. Then he can go work at the local gas station where his uncle Hakim works as cashier. :lmao:

Yea it marks you as not one of us.

What kind of American who isn't a savant learns 5 languages? Why the fuck would they bother?

You bothered because your childhood was shit and you wanted some friends
So an "American" cannot be fluent in any other language? And how do you know I didn't have friends when I was a child. Actually I am face-timing my childhood friends once or twice a day. Ha ha ha.

Well you at most see people with three, maybe 4 unless again they're savants

1 being english

2 maybe a language at home or for religion (hebrew for jews)

3 you pick one for school

4 maybe you get a dead language if your a little genius or go to a really nice private school. Latin or ancient greek. But you wouldn't count those as a language you speak.

3 is about the limit, 5 means it's unlikely you're one of us. And combine that with your views on this subject I'm 100% sure

Being confused by me being of mixed heritage, lol
Interesting how an ignorant, uneducated bigot like you cannot fathom that a person can know various languages, and attribute that to not being American. Interesting, but understandable.

You learned 5 languages in an educational institution?

You're a child your parents didn't care for. Not well educated, clearly they scarred you. What good is a curriculum if your parents pick you up and move you away a couple years later?

I feel bad for you, American schools are the best in the world. Your schooling didn't compare to mine, you weren't educated here
Actually I was educated in American international schools. Being fluent many languages makes me "not well educated"? Oh OK. How many languages do you know, as a Muslim from India? Just Hindu and English, or do you know Pashtoon and other dialects, Mr. 'merican? Ha ha ha.
International schools?

How many?

lol more foreign friends than Americans?

I grew up in a very wealthy suburb. My schooling was some of the best in the world.

They going to watch me talk shit to white nationalists or just hte zionists? lol

Yup.

The thing is a he. Probably a shmuck who doesn't realize the days of the Muslim students associations bullying US universities with their bigotry and racism are over. "HE" will eventually get himself into a ton of trouble, and get himself expelled. Then he can go work at the local gas station where his uncle Hakim works as cashier. :lmao:

You understand calling me a Muslim is just insulting yourself

You're the ones that worship Arabs

I'm descended from Hindus. If Muslims are animals what are Jews?

You're a goat fucker trying to project goat fucker traits on to me? Mud blood

So an "American" cannot be fluent in any other language? And how do you know I didn't have friends when I was a child. Actually I am face-timing my childhood friends once or twice a day. Ha ha ha.

1 being english

4 maybe you get a dead language if your a little genius or go to a really nice private school. Latin or ancient greek. But you wouldn't count those as a language you speak.

3 is about the limit, 5 means it's unlikely you're one of us. And combine that with your views on this subject I'm 100% sure

Interesting how an ignorant, uneducated bigot like you cannot fathom that a person can know various languages, and attribute that to not being American. Interesting, but understandable.

You're a child your parents didn't care for. Not well educated, clearly they scarred you. What good is a curriculum if your parents pick you up and move you away a couple years later?

I feel bad for you, American schools are the best in the world. Your schooling didn't compare to mine, you weren't educated here
Actually I was educated in American international schools. Being fluent many languages makes me "not well educated"? Oh OK. How many languages do you know, as a Muslim from India? Just Hindu and English, or do you know Pashtoon and other dialects, Mr. 'merican? Ha ha ha.
International schools?

How many?

I grew up in a very wealthy suburb. My schooling was some of the best in the world.
Why do you think I'm going to share my life story with an ignorant IslamoNazi loser piece of garbage like you. Go ahead and try to convince me the best you can.

1 being english

International schools?

How many?

Why do you think I'm going to share my life story with an ignorant IslamoNazi loser piece of garbage like you. Go ahead and try to convince me the best you can.

You don't need to, you've said enough.

Your view is irrelevant

Have you ever evne voted ? lol

you think anyone cares what foreign jews think?

So how are you an "American" if you're a Muslim from India descendant from Hindus, dickhead? Your Hindu ancestors were invaded and raped by Arab Muslims, who killed hundreds of millions of Hindus. Taj Mahal is Muslim shrine.

And then your Hindu ancestors came to the US. And you go around like a pig calling Jews not Americans? This is fucking hilarious. I gotta admit.

So how are you an "American" if you're a Muslim from India descendant from Hindus, dickhead? Your Hindu ancestors were invaded and raped by Arab Muslims, who killed hundreds of millions of Hindus. Taj Mahal is Muslim shrine.

And then your Hindu ancestors came to the US. And you go around like a pig calling Jews not Americans? This is fucking hilarious. I gotta admit.

Uhhh I've already explained my heritage

My father is Indian my mother is white and native. You see Jew when you live as a minority endogamy makes you a cult. So you stop practicing it.

There are Jews who are good Americans, just very few of them

You are certainly not one of them. As a descendant of natives I'm eminently qualified to say it.

International schools?

How many?

Your view is irrelevant

The Muslim Indian with Hindu ancestry called me a "foreign Jew". You realize how funny that is?

My father is Indian my mother is white and native. You see Jew when you live as a minority endogamy makes you a cult. So you stop practicing it.

You are certainly not one of them. As a descendant of natives I'm eminently qualified to say it.
Lots of Indians in the US with dual citizenship. So you have mud blood, congrats.

International schools?

How many?

Your view is irrelevant

The Muslim Indian with Hindu ancestry called me a "foreign Jew". You realize how funny that is?

You know why this doesn't confuse the woman?

Because she's an actual American

You are not, it's amusing how this blows your mind.

Lots of Indians in the US with dual citizenship. So you have mud blood, congrats.

A grand total of 0 of them would die for the right to keep their dual citizenship

Hordes of Jews would take the rope to die in protest

So to recap..let's review, we are dealing with an Indian, Muslim, Hindu, White, Native ancestry. And he goes around calling everyone mud-bloods, vomiting Jew hate, and telling others they aren't Americans. Would you like to add anything to your resume? Ha ha ha.

A grand total of 0 of them would die for the right to keep their dual citizenship

What are you talking about? Most Jews do not hold dual citizenship. I certainly don't.

What are you talking about? Most Jews do not hold dual citizenship. I certainly don't.

Relative to the native born populace?

At least 1 in 5 have israeli citizenship

I've didn't grow up with anyone who wasn't an immigrant who had dual citizenship

The thing about Israel is most American Jews didn't leave Israel to begin with.

Indians left India. Germans left Germany. They aren't going to pay a price to hold citizenship of a country they left, lol

I've didn't grow up with anyone who wasn't an immigrant who had dual citizenship

Indians left India. Germans left Germany. They aren't going to pay a price to hold citizenship of a country they left, lol

At least one in five Jews hold Israeli citizenship? Do you have any supporting evidence for this bullshit claim, Mr. Mud Blood with 5 different ancestries?

At least one in five Jews hold Israeli citizenship? Do you have any supporting evidence for this bullshit claim, Mr. Mud Blood with 5 different ancestries?

Go to your local synagogue and ask

I have Jewish kin they do

Oh that's right you're not an American so what would you know? lol

Forum List

Back