Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Sounds about right.

Just a question, if they have dual citizenship.

Ask them which they would prefer to be destroyed.

Which passport they would like to give up?

We may not be able to strip citizenship. But we can certainly hang traitors

Loyalty tests are as old as this country. Germans, Japanese, Italians, Anglos have all had to go through them while we were openly at war with the ethnic group they identify with

Edit - The idea of taking your poor and your tired isn't we want poor idiots, we want loyal people. People who don't have good thoughts about any place but their new home, Murica

the law in the USA ALLOWS multiple citizenship------if you do not like that fact---write your congressman

Yea we can't strip you of your American citizenship because you're a citizen of another country.

But we can kill you after you fail a loyalty test

There is precedent for Uncle Sam killing citizens in just about every way imaginable.

what is a LOYALTY test? Is it something like Imams do to little girls to check for an intact Hymen?

They can take all sorts of forms

I would just advocate a simple verbal acknowledgement your loyalties lie first and foremost with America, very simple and very easy to cheat.

But most fanatics won't be able to bear it. And it sets the right tone for our the cultural ethos we're trying to create here. Without blood you need to have something to bind us. That would be loyalty to the American people and state
Oh so you think you will get to a point where you can dictate and enact laws?

Please keep writing this entertaining stuff when they lock you up. Will you promise us this, Fatima Jihad?

Just a question, if they have dual citizenship.

Ask them which they would prefer to be destroyed.

Which passport they would like to give up?

We may not be able to strip citizenship. But we can certainly hang traitors

Loyalty tests are as old as this country. Germans, Japanese, Italians, Anglos have all had to go through them while we were openly at war with the ethnic group they identify with

Edit - The idea of taking your poor and your tired isn't we want poor idiots, we want loyal people. People who don't have good thoughts about any place but their new home, Murica

the law in the USA ALLOWS multiple citizenship------if you do not like that fact---write your congressman

Yea we can't strip you of your American citizenship because you're a citizen of another country.

There is precedent for Uncle Sam killing citizens in just about every way imaginable.
Who's "we"? And can you show us a link to this "loyalty test"? :cuckoo:

Amazing hallucinations these anti American Islamist antisemites have.

A link to a loyalty test? YOu mean one used historically?

Well I could start with Americans not bothering with the test and locking up Japanese Americans.

Dual citizenship being a dis qualifier for access to the highest positions in governance.

Loyalty checks for communists?

old as this country, Jew

Truman orders loyalty checks of federal employees - Mar 22, 1947 - HISTORY.com

Are you even an American? lol
So you can't show me a link to this loyalty test, nor can you show me a law where a person holding dual citizenship is subject to being hung. Are you taking your meds, Fatima Jihad?

Are you asking for examples of loyalty tests given to communists and Italians?

Or are you asking for a link to what I am suggesting?

You need clarify yourself, can you read?

And you know this because why, Fatima Jihad?

Because if you ask a Jew they'll tell you they'd take the rope?

lol

It comes up when you're discussing Israeli and American interests diverging.

The zionists see themselves as christians to the lions, victim complex to the extreme. No one else has that

No more victims. That's what upsets people. The days of soft targets and vulnerability are gone. D'himmitude is over.

I reported someone who talks like you, to the ADL once.

Good luck with that Jew

I'm not exactly a white nationalist

Your views are no more deserving of protection than white nationalists.

It's not good optics for Jews to be pointing the fingers at brown* men, especially at the ADL pretending to represent all minorities.

Well we'll see. Just watch your back.

What is it you think the ADL can do to me?

And even if they could do something to me. I'd imagine the list of Jew haters is so long it'd be a long time before htey get to me

You people aren't well liked
So you think foul mouthed Muslim bigots like you are well liked all over Europe and the US?

Been keeping up with the news, lately?

Because if you ask a Jew they'll tell you they'd take the rope?

lol

It comes up when you're discussing Israeli and American interests diverging.

The zionists see themselves as christians to the lions, victim complex to the extreme. No one else has that

No more victims. That's what upsets people. The days of soft targets and vulnerability are gone. D'himmitude is over.

Good luck with that Jew

It's not good optics for Jews to be pointing the fingers at brown* men, especially at the ADL pretending to represent all minorities.

And even if they could do something to me. I'd imagine the list of Jew haters is so long it'd be a long time before htey get to me

So you think foul mouthed Muslim bigots like you are well liked all over Europe and the US?

Uhh foul mouthed bigots? I like how you didn't use the word racist there, because of course every Zionist is a bigot. No better than an Afrikaner

Your views and your cult is no more protected than any other set of beliefs. Jew

The ADL and their Jew lawyers with a victim complex can go fuck themselves

Again they ain't pointing the fingers at me, where the fuck would a Zionist get off talking down to me about bigotry? lol

I'd flay them publicly, a descendant of native Americans getting told what he should think about **** stealing palestinian land. lol

Well I could start with Americans not bothering with the test and locking up Japanese Americans.

Dual citizenship being a dis qualifier for access to the highest positions in governance.

old as this country, Jew

So you can't show me a link to this loyalty test, nor can you show me a law where a person holding dual citizenship is subject to being hung. Are you taking your meds, Fatima Jihad?

I'm telling you that dual citizenship is basically accepted all over the world, with exception of a few countries. And the rest of you are blabbering are just episodes from Muslim Fantasy Island. Do you have cable or satellite? It's on the Mecca channel.

old as this country, Jew

I'm telling you that dual citizenship is basically accepted all over the world, with exception of a few countries. And the rest of you are blabbering are just episodes from Muslim Fantasy Island. Do you have cable or satellite? It's on the Mecca channel.

Yea most of the planet isn't a settler colonial state with no blood tying the populace together.

Han Chinese don't really have this problem

Good luck with that Jew

Uhh foul mouthed bigots? I like how you didn't use the word racist there, because of course every Zionist is a bigot. No better than an Afrikaner

Your views and your cult is no more protected than any other set of beliefs. Jew

Again they ain't pointing the fingers at me, where the fuck would a Zionist get off talking down to me about bigotry? lol

I'd flay them publicly, a descendant of native Americans getting told what he should think about **** stealing palestinian land. lol
Make up your mind dickhead. You said you were a Muslim from India.

Good luck with that Jew

"Good luck with that. Jew"

Is your use of the word 'Jew' intended to be a derogatory term? Like an insult?

Good luck with that Jew

It is when you have a victim complex

"Scientologist" is a dirty word too

There is a reason for it

Good luck with that Jew

Uhh Jew I know you're not an American

But most of us are mixed, those of us who don't practice endogamy as a minority anyway, lol

I sure as shit don't worship any Arab, Jew or otherwise. Nor have any of my fathers kin, ever

old as this country, Jew

Yea most of the planet isn't a settler colonial state with no blood tying the populace together.

You are clearly a very ignorant person who lives in some dump in the boonies, who hasn't traveled a lot nor have you been in contact with people from other countries.

When an American marries a British person for example, their children can and will take advantage of obtaining a British passport in order to go and visit their family and relatives for long periods without having to go through the hassle of getting a visa. It isn't an indication of loyalty, you ignorant moron.

There is a reason for it
Why is Scientology a dirty word, Fatima Jihad? At least they aren't at war with the world like you Muslim are.

There is a reason for it

Is it necessary to slither around?

I've already told you, Jews are not victims. Not anymore. Get it?

For examples of victimhood, have you watched Pallywood?

old as this country, Jew

You are clearly a very ignorant person who lives in some dump in the boonies, who hasn't traveled a lot nor have you been in contact with people from other countries.

When an American marries a British person for example, their children can and will take advantage of obtaining a British passport in order to go and visit their family and relatives for long periods without having to go through the hassle of getting a visa. It isn't an indication of loyalty, you ignorant moron.

Traveled more than you?

You speak 5 languages, if that's true I can guarantee you, you don't have a home.

You don't have friends, no old girlfriends to call, no family meet ups on holidays

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

Saying you've traveled more than me is about the only thing you could say. And in the digital age and on an American message board that's not very relevant.

Edit - how little do your parents have to care for you to be put in a position where you learn 5 languages? That's pretty rough

Uhh Jew I know you're not an American

But most of us are mixed, those of us who don't practice endogamy as a minority anyway, lol

I sure as shit don't worship any Arab, Jew or otherwise. Nor have any of my fathers kin, ever
Wait let me check my passport....YUP...it's clearly an American passport and it clearly says
"United States of America" as my nationality. So how about you fuck off now, Nazi boy?

There is a reason for it
Why is Scientology a dirty word, Fatima Jihad? At least they aren't at war with the world like you Muslim are.

He'll come up with Jehovah's Witnesses next. Or Mormons.

There is a reason for it

Yea you say "we're not victims"

Doesn't preclude you have having a victim complex

Doesn't stop Scientologists either, lol

perception is much stronger than reality, ask the people at the ADL, the irony of you saying that. Hahaha

"I'm not a victim but I report people to the ADL"? Sounds like you're scared

Traveled more than you?

You speak 5 languages, if that's true I can guarantee you, you don't have a home.

You don't have friends, no old girlfriends to call, no family meet ups on holidays

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

Saying you've traveled more than me is about the only thing you could say. And in the digital age and on an American message board that's not very relevant.

Edit - how little do your parents have to care for you to be put in a position where you learn 5 languages? That's pretty rough
My life is sad because I know five languages, have traveled well, enjoy a very affluent lifestyle, have many friends from all walks of life and faiths? Hold the phone and let me make an appointment with a psychologist. This is ground breaking news!

Traveled more than you?

Your life is sad.

I'm sorry, lol

My life is sad because I know five languages, have traveled well, enjoy a very affluent lifestyle, have many friends from all walks of life and faiths? Hold the phone and let me make an appointment with a psychologist. This is ground breaking news!

Yea it marks you as not one of us.

What kind of American who isn't a savant learns 5 languages? Why the fuck would they bother?

You bothered because your childhood was shit and you wanted some friends

There is a reason for it

Yea you say "we're not victims"

Doesn't preclude you have having a victim complex

Doesn't stop Scientologists either, lol

You're not coming up with any cogent arguments I could even address.

Endless broken records of material I see spread right across the Net. Not even original in its absurdity.

Forum List

Back