Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had
IRISH CITIZENSHIP----inherited from their Ireland born grandparents

You ask "America or X country? One has to go you decide"

If they can't decide hang em

Problem solved

X could be Ireland, Israel, India, or the most obvious one China

I think that's a great idea. Considering Islam is an abomination that is incompatible with Western values, America or your shit shariah Islam? If you chose Islam then get the fuck out. :clap2:

You aren't going to catch many Muslim traitors with that method

I'll bet you'd catch quite a lot of Jews though

Traitorous scum

that "method" ??? what is that "METHOD"-------just ask a person if he
supports the USA? Sorta like the required oaths of people like
""Doctor"" Nidal Malik Hassan "caught" him? just ask --
"btw---are you are jihadist for allah"??

Sounds about right.

Secondly ---that which a fascist cock-sucking fascist does or does not believe is of no value to anyone-----and certainly not to me ---separated Lcdr-----USN.
You can address me as "ma'am" ------as many sailors still do. I did not do ROTC. Thanks for checking the rules-------since I am not a dual citizen---
it was not an issue for me. In any case----relinquishing citizenship is not a big
deal-------I have known people who "gave it up" only to reclaim it a few years later.
It is just a technicality-------do Baathist whores have to give up citizenships in order
to tie bombs to their stinking asses?

As I said, you cannot be commissioned if you hold dual citizenship. Unless you were a medical professional you either attended an academy, did ROTC or completed an OCS course to be commissioned, unless you received a battlefield commission, and I doubt you ever saw combat.

yes you said that ------and I said I was a commissioned officer in the US navy and in your usual FILTH-----you decided that I lied------typical reaction from a cock sucking whore. I have dealt with many cock sucking whores-------during a stint in public health-----I know you well. An interesting POV put forward by some persons in the field of psychology is ----cock sucking whores like you are the typical FEMALE counter part of the classic MALE sociopath. Adolf Hitler was a sociopath. Magda Goebbels was, clearly, a cock sucking whore

You certainly have a thing about oral sex. But, medics aren't really soldiers, are they. Hitler was no sociopath, he was a psychopath.

medics are not soldiers? news to me. Is there a point to your statement? In the navy the term medic is used to describe lots of different people----navy doctors, nurses and even Corpsmen. In the field of battle----all three are very vulnerable----
especially the corpsmen who go down, at a proportionately staggering rate.
The terms sociopath and psychopath are used interchangeably--------discussions are "THE DIFFERENCE"-----are, simply, mind-games. Your hero was a sociopath----if you want to thrown in the more EMOTIONALLY EVOCATIVE term
---psychopath------fine with me

Remind me not to refer anyone to you for treatment. LOL

Besides the fact that psychopathic behavior is believed to be genetic while conditioning/environment/abuse as a child is believed to induce sociopathic behavior. Psychology Today provides us with this comparison of the two different mental illnesses:

"Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature."

thank you----I am not a psychiatrist-------and Pyschiatry today is not a journal for
neuro-psychiatry-----any more than is the "READER's DIGEST"

As I said, you cannot be commissioned if you hold dual citizenship. Unless you were a medical professional you either attended an academy, did ROTC or completed an OCS course to be commissioned, unless you received a battlefield commission, and I doubt you ever saw combat.

yes you said that ------and I said I was a commissioned officer in the US navy and in your usual FILTH-----you decided that I lied------typical reaction from a cock sucking whore. I have dealt with many cock sucking whores-------during a stint in public health-----I know you well. An interesting POV put forward by some persons in the field of psychology is ----cock sucking whores like you are the typical FEMALE counter part of the classic MALE sociopath. Adolf Hitler was a sociopath. Magda Goebbels was, clearly, a cock sucking whore

You certainly have a thing about oral sex. But, medics aren't really soldiers, are they. Hitler was no sociopath, he was a psychopath.

medics are not soldiers? news to me. Is there a point to your statement? In the navy the term medic is used to describe lots of different people----navy doctors, nurses and even Corpsmen. In the field of battle----all three are very vulnerable----
The terms sociopath and psychopath are used interchangeably--------discussions are "THE DIFFERENCE"-----are, simply, mind-games. Your hero was a sociopath----if you want to thrown in the more EMOTIONALLY EVOCATIVE term

Besides the fact that psychopathic behavior is believed to be genetic while conditioning/environment/abuse as a child is believed to induce sociopathic behavior. Psychology Today provides us with this comparison of the two different mental illnesses:

"Sociopaths tend to be nervous and easily agitated. They are volatile and prone to emotional outbursts, including fits of rage. They are likely to be uneducated and live on the fringes of society, unable to hold down a steady job or stay in one place for very long. It is difficult but not impossible for sociopaths to form attachments with others. Many sociopaths are able to form an attachment to a particular individual or group, although they have no regard for society in general or its rules. In the eyes of others, sociopaths will appear to be very disturbed. Any crimes committed by a sociopath, including murder, will tend to be haphazard, disorganized and spontaneous rather than planned.

Psychopaths, on the other hand, are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others, although they often have disarming or even charming personalities. Psychopaths are very manipulative and can easily gain people’s trust. They learn to mimic emotions, despite their inability to actually feel them, and will appear normal to unsuspecting people. Psychopaths are often well educated and hold steady jobs. Some are so good at manipulation and mimicry that they have families and other long-term relationships without those around them ever suspecting their true nature."

thank you----I am not a psychiatrist-------and Pyschiatry today is not a journal for
Didn't you know, our resident antisemite is an expert in every imaginable field. :cuckoo:

Didn't you know, our resident antisemite is an expert in every imaginable field. :cuckoo:

Doesn't take much to appear to be an expert when compared to a moron like you. Take your antisemite accusation and shove it, you genocidal racist.

So, you continue contend that sociopath and psychopath are one and the same.

:dig:

Classic example of a troll question.

Doesn't take much to appear to be an expert when compared to a moron like you. Take your antisemite accusation and shove it, you genocidal racist.
Ha ha ha. The cut and paste Islamist donkey is now upset. Boo hoo.

He puts up an article making it look as if Italy doesn't accept dual citizenship, which it does, and then adds his own daily antisemtic vomit about "dual loyalty Jews". Then he claims to speak for "all veterans" and then posts another lie and falsehood. And when he's called on it and kicked around like a racist pig by other members, he loses it.

Basically a short version of of every thread involving this useless mentally ill bum who wakes up every morning looking for ways to hate and demonize Jews.

I would say based on all the lies and hate you posted in this thread, you're definitely a Jew hating psychopath.

He puts up an article making it look as if Italy doesn't accept dual citizenship, which it does, and then adds his own daily antisemtic vomit about "dual loyalty Jews". Then he claims to speak for "all veterans" and then posts another lie and falsehood. And when he's called on it and kicked around like a racist pig by other members, he loses it.

Basically a short version of of every thread involving this useless mentally ill bum who wakes up every morning looking for ways to hate and demonize Jews.

Many posters have got his number. And he gets away with it.

Many posters have got his number. And he gets away with it.
I don't think he gets away with it. He's often embarrassed, humiliated, and exposed as the crazy Jew hating bum that he is, but since he has no self respect he just doesn't care.

This is where things started going south for the mentally ill IslamoNazi:

"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews." <------- FALSE Italy does accept dual citizenship. And it isn't called "dual loyalty".

But....

"Dual loyalty Jews". More antisemtic lingo from the rabid Jew hater:

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

"PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy"

PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy
I have duel citizenship so you can eat my kosher hotdog goy boi

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

OH------how about all the muzzies with dual citizenship? Do you think that
Saddique Khan gave up his Pakistani citizenship?

Oh- and how about all of the n*ggers with dual citizenship? And what about those k*kes with dual citizenships?

And there must be millions of c*nts with dual citizenships- many of them even your m*zzies.....

"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews." <------- FALSE Italy does accept dual citizenship. And it isn't called "dual loyalty".

But....

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Very similar to the attacks on Kennedy and Catholics in general claiming that they couldn't be loyal Americans since they had loyalty to the Pope.

I have duel citizenship so you can eat my kosher hotdog goy boi

As long as they are prohibited from being commissioned officers in the U.S. armed services, they can remain dual citizens, but I don't consider them patriotic or trustworthy Americans.

OH------how about all the muzzies with dual citizenship? Do you think that
Saddique Khan gave up his Pakistani citizenship?

Oh- and how about all of the n*ggers with dual citizenship? And what about those k*kes with dual citizenships?

And there must be millions of c*nts with dual citizenships- many of them even your m*zzies.....

yes-----there are LOTS AND LOTS of persons in the USA with POLY PASSPORTISM

But....

Dual loyalty

Very similar to the attacks on Kennedy and Catholics in general claiming that they couldn't be loyal Americans since they had loyalty to the Pope.
I'd say he's worse on many levels. The guy is truly sick, lives to hate Jews.

But....

Dual loyalty

yes-----I am OLD enough to remember----(not old enough to have voted way back
then) I am also old enough to remember when the Nazi slobs decided to go on a
"DUAL CITIZEN" campaign------the claim was that "only jews could be dual citizens in the USA"------------" a special law was shoved thru congress by the ZIONISTS"

But....

Dual loyalty

I'd say he's worse on many levels. The guy is truly sick, lives to hate Jews.

Monte is not a girl?

Dual citizen or dual loyalty, is a common accusation especially among Islmonazi scum. Basically every Jew no matter what the nationality is considered untrustworthy and a traitor. It's a very old antisemetic canard.

Problem solved

I think that's a great idea. Considering Islam is an abomination that is incompatible with Western values, America or your shit shariah Islam? If you chose Islam then get the fuck out. :clap2:

Traitorous scum

Sounds about right.

Just a question, if they have dual citizenship.

Ask them which they would prefer to be destroyed.

Which passport they would like to give up?

We may not be able to strip citizenship. But we can certainly hang traitors

Loyalty tests are as old as this country. Germans, Japanese, Italians, Anglos have all had to go through them while we were openly at war with the ethnic group they identify with

Edit - The idea of taking your poor and your tired isn't we want poor idiots, we want loyal people. People who don't have good thoughts about any place but their new home, Murica

Problem solved

Traitorous scum

Sounds about right.

Just a question, if they have dual citizenship.

Ask them which they would prefer to be destroyed.

Which passport they would like to give up?

We may not be able to strip citizenship. But we can certainly hang traitors

Loyalty tests are as old as this country. Germans, Japanese, Italians, Anglos have all had to go through them while we were openly at war with the ethnic group they identify with

Edit - The idea of taking your poor and your tired isn't we want poor idiots, we want loyal people. People who don't have good thoughts about any place but their new home, Murica

Actually here in 'Murica' we only 'hang' traitors according to the Constitution.

Not because they happen to have dual citizenship.

But you of course have the right to try to change our Constitution so that only those who meet your special purity test are not considered 'traitors'

Forum List

Back