Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

This is getting confusing...did I miss a Harry Potter novel somewhere? Which one is Voldemort?

America first?

Look out the window your'e living in that harry potter novel. What the fuck do you think he means when Trump says America First? lol

Trump is Volemort?

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.

We come from very similar social systems.

Your status as Jew is based on your mothers "essence" and her mothers and so on and so on

My status as a Brahmin is based on my fathers lineage and his fathers and so on and so on. ALthough I can't be a bastard either

If your matrilineal line as a Jew is purely Jewish for 3,000 years that would make you pure of blood. You're not the chosen people if you don't have the chosen blood

You're not the son of a sage if your father didn't have a sages blood.

It's the standards by which our societies breed. You don't meet them mud blood

You make a lot of assumptions. That's kind of amusing :lol:

^^^^
True to form, has a list of Jews in govt.

List of Jews?

The government is large and I have no desire to make a list, if you don't know the SCOTUS justices well....never mind forgot you're a foreigner

Can tell by the name and the position 99% of the time.

Like thinks we should give a fuck what Israelis think about our Iran deal, lollll

Traitors
So scrotum brain, you think Breyer and Ginsburg are dual citizens? Can you post any proof to that affect?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

I didn't say they were, I suspect that's why you didn't quote me directly, lol

Only the Israeli government knows
Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Breyers actions are enough

And so are people like Feinstein and Shumers

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Bernie has the most liberal position among them, and it's not very liberal
Did you learn English at this Indian academy? And of course about those evil dual citizen Jooos.

Funny-signboard-9.jpg

America first?

Look out the window your'e living in that harry potter novel. What the fuck do you think he means when Trump says America First? lol

Trump is Volemort?

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.

Your status as Jew is based on your mothers "essence" and her mothers and so on and so on

My status as a Brahmin is based on my fathers lineage and his fathers and so on and so on. ALthough I can't be a bastard either

If your matrilineal line as a Jew is purely Jewish for 3,000 years that would make you pure of blood. You're not the chosen people if you don't have the chosen blood

Not an Ashkenazi on the planet who has anything nearing the blood they imagine to be "the chosen people" lol

Probably not a Jew either but I don't know any Arab Jews or Ethiopian Jews so maybe they exist. I doubt it htough

^^^^
True to form, has a list of Jews in govt.

List of Jews?

The government is large and I have no desire to make a list, if you don't know the SCOTUS justices well....never mind forgot you're a foreigner

Like thinks we should give a fuck what Israelis think about our Iran deal, lollll

Traitors
So scrotum brain, you think Breyer and Ginsburg are dual citizens? Can you post any proof to that affect?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

Why? Don't most men have their brains in their genitals, at least half the time?

Trump is Volemort?

Not an Ashkenazi on the planet who has anything nearing the blood they imagine to be "the chosen people" lol

:lmao:

List of Jews?

Traitors

Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Did you learn English at this Indian academy? And of course about those evil dual citizen Jooos.

Funny-signboard-9.jpg

Indians almost universally speak better English than Jews, lol

We're a former British colony, you speak with Jew accents

And our language is much closer to English than Hebrew, it's a very easy transition. My father doesn't even have an accent. Turn on BBC if you want to see an articulate Indian speak english. Hundreds of millions of us

The Indian supreme court hears cases in English

Any other evil dual citizen Jews in the govt. you would like to inform us about? Make sure to check under your bed before you sleep.

and the cracker jacks boxes - there may be a jew hidden in there!

I used to love those.

Me too....back then the prizes were kind of cool :)
I ate a box of Cracker Jacks today. Didn't imagine the subject would come up.

He's funny just being himself.

He wants to see you burn when his lord comes, lol

He is not your friend

Very strange how Jews are willing to even talk to Evangelicals
Sorry, don't have a gibberish translator.

Talk to an American evangelical, I know you probably haven't met many

They'll tell you what happens when they group you up in Israel
Okay Mud Blood, so you don't like Jews, and evangelicals because they don't hate Jews like you do, don't don't like them either.

This is getting confusing...did I miss a Harry Potter novel somewhere? Which one is Voldemort?

The main nasty that kept coming back to life to kill Harry.

Okay Mud Blood, so you don't like Jews, and evangelicals because they don't hate Jews like you do, don't don't like them either.

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

Mud Bloods....Mud Bloods...I see lots of Mud Bloods!

Obscure-Bible-Character-Lord-of-the-Rings-Character-Gollum-300x300.jpg

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

You don't like thinking about how your women have been raped and pillaged for generations do you?

Where do you come from?

Where is your home Jew?

Certainly not here, lol

"never again, we'll hide in a sea of Muslims"

Yea you'd think you'd take a topic like this more seriously.

You must feel safe a long way from here, hahaha
Yeah, I just can't wait to see what you'll say and do next!

funny-indian-girl-skating.jpg

He wants to see you burn when his lord comes, lol

He is not your friend

Very strange how Jews are willing to even talk to Evangelicals
Sorry, don't have a gibberish translator.

Talk to an American evangelical, I know you probably haven't met many

They'll tell you what happens when they group you up in Israel

The main nasty that kept coming back to life to kill Harry.

That's right...the damn bugger wouldn't stay dead...

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

You don't like thinking about how your women have been raped and pillaged for generations do you?

Where do you come from?

Where is your home Jew?

Certainly not here, lol

"never again, we'll hide in a sea of Muslims"
Where is "here"?

How well do you think your line fared through a progrom? lolllll

taking years off your life here

there are no good American jokes as an Indian. I grew up around white kids I would know. Never heard anything that would even have me raise an eyebrow.

It's easy to get a jews hackles raised though, mud blood

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

Well there ya have it. Coyote is a Jew.

there are no good American jokes as an Indian. I grew up around white kids I would know. Never heard anything that would even have me raise an eyebrow.

Oh how I love to talk English with an Indian accent. My friends and I spend hours perfecting it. Do you talk with an Indian accent?

Funny-signboard-9.jpg

Indians almost universally speak better English than Jews, lol

We're a former British colony, you speak with Jew accents

And our language is much closer to English than Hebrew, it's a very easy transition.

Why can't I understand all the phone techs who read a script. I grew up between europe and the middle east, also traveled extensively in India.
Phone tech, doctor, don't understand what they are saying half the time. Some Indians speak excellent english, just not the ones that work in the US or connected on the phone to trouble shoot problems. I wish they did speak clear queens english. Some barely speak english at all.

America first?

Trump is Volemort?

Well there ya have it. Coyote is a Jew.

Or gets led around by the nose by Jews

Either way, might as well be

Certainly likes Israel well enough to be treated like one.

image.jpg

Oh how I love to talk English with an Indian accent. My friends and I spend hours perfecting it. Do you talk with an Indian accent?

I'm an American, and my family was British educated.

The older ones have British accents.

They to a man speak better English than your family.

How many Indian doctors do you know that speak with an accent worse than a NY Jews? lol

edit - damn i keep forgetting you're never here, lol

Forum List

Back