Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.

We come from very similar social systems.

Your status as Jew is based on your mothers "essence" and her mothers and so on and so on

My status as a Brahmin is based on my fathers lineage and his fathers and so on and so on. ALthough I can't be a bastard either

If your matrilineal line as a Jew is purely Jewish for 3,000 years that would make you pure of blood. You're not the chosen people if you don't have the chosen blood

You're not the son of a sage if your father didn't have a sages blood.

It's the standards by which our societies breed. You don't meet them mud blood
Well there ya have it. Coyote is a Jew.

:lmao:

According to some I'm a Muslim.

According to others I'm an Atheist.

Now I'm a Jew.

That must make me a mudblood ;)

I prefer to think of it as quicksand though.

You're certailny a zionist, if you're not a Jew I don't understand what you are.

Doesn't really matter to me

Your views sound like a Jews views though, I'm pretty good at picking out the evangelicals from the secular fascists.

Interesting analysis.

Incorrect however.

How well do you think your line fared through a progrom? lolllll

taking years off your life here

there are no good American jokes as an Indian. I grew up around white kids I would know. Never heard anything that would even have me raise an eyebrow.

It's easy to get a jews hackles raised though, mud blood
Oh how I love to talk English with an Indian accent. My friends and I spend hours perfecting it. Do you talk with an Indian accent?

I'm an American, and my family was British educated.

The older ones have British accents.

They to a man speak better English than your family.

How many Indian doctors do you know that speak with an accent worse than a NY Jews? lol

edit - damn i keep forgetting you're never here, lol
Hey look all accents are funny, but the Indian accent in particular has to be the funniest.

Bro a Jewish accent is the most satirized in this country, and you people have been living here generations.

The indian accent has no comedic value

Bernie Sanders? lol

That nasally voice almost all Jews have

You're thinking Brooklyn.

Indian accents are quite funny in a comedy routine, particularly when discussing marriage brokering and hotels....The Very Best Hotel Marigold?

Thing is...most indians I know are kind of nicer than you.

NY, Rhode Island, Jersey, Maine, Maryland, Florida, Delaware...A bit more than NY

Yeah, I just can't wait to see what you'll say and do next!

funny-indian-girl-skating.jpg

there are no good American jokes as an Indian. I grew up around white kids I would know. Never heard anything that would even have me raise an eyebrow.

Oh how I love to talk English with an Indian accent. My friends and I spend hours perfecting it. Do you talk with an Indian accent?

How many Indian doctors do you know that speak with an accent worse than a NY Jews? lol

Hey look all accents are funny, but the Indian accent in particular has to be the funniest.

Bro a Jewish accent is the most satirized in this country, and you people have been living here generations.

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

This is getting confusing...did I miss a Harry Potter novel somewhere? Which one is Voldemort?

America first?

Look out the window your'e living in that harry potter novel. What the fuck do you think he means when Trump says America First? lol

Trump is Volemort?

And the majority of the American public are his followers? I don't follow where you're going here

I'm pretty sure Zionists are voldemort and his followers. Ethnocentrism doesn't wear well

Some irony in a Zionist calling trump fucking voldemort when they support ethnic cleansing and denial of basic rights to people who are born and die under their sovereignty.

I'm trying to figure out what fantasy novel you are inhabiting with your talk of "mudbloods". Sounds to me like you are one of the self-endowed genetic elites.
Mud Bloods....Mud Bloods...I see lots of Mud Bloods!

Obscure-Bible-Character-Lord-of-the-Rings-Character-Gollum-300x300.jpg

images
Or
upload_2016-5-12_18-25-9.jpeg

might have been a better choice

Bernie Sanders? lol

Indian accents are quite funny in a comedy routine, particularly when discussing marriage brokering and hotels....The Very Best Hotel Marigold?

NY, Rhode Island, Jersey, Maine, Maryland, Florida, Delaware...A bit more than NY

How do you account for your lack of knowledge then? I'm willing to bet if you talked on a phone with a Jew you would have no idea they were a Jew if they were from Toledo or San Francisco or Bethesda.

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

Not to many funny comics who can pull of the southerner or Appalachian accent

Plenty of comics who can pull of a Jewish grandmother though

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

I take it you've never listened to Jeff Foxworthy and his peers eh?

Bernie Sanders? lol

How do you account for your lack of knowledge then? I'm willing to bet if you talked on a phone with a Jew you would have no idea they were a Jew if they were from Toledo or San Francisco or Bethesda.

By the numbers? Probably would be able to

I don't know if I could pick through NYers, but you give me samplings of Rhode Island with goy and Jew I bet money I can pick out the Jew

Yea you'd think you'd take a topic like this more seriously.

You must feel safe a long way from here, hahaha

Lots

Bernie Sanders? lol

By the numbers? Probably would be able to

I don't know if I could pick through NYers, but you give me samplings of Rhode Island with goy and Jew I bet money I can pick out the Jew

Pardon, but I'm highly skeptical. As far as I can determine there is no universal "Jewish" accent. The stereotype is the New York Jewish accent which is what is usually parodied.

So scrotum brain, you think Breyer and Ginsburg are dual citizens? Can you post any proof to that affect?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

I didn't say they were, I suspect that's why you didn't quote me directly, lol

Only the Israeli government knows
Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Breyers actions are enough

And so are people like Feinstein and Shumers

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Bernie has the most liberal position among them, and it's not very liberal
Did you learn English at this Indian academy? And of course about those evil dual citizen Jooos.

Funny-signboard-9.jpg

Indians almost universally speak better English than Jews, lol
You obviously don't associate with H1-Bs.

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

If Jeff Foxworthy is your idea of a great comic that's good for you

I would not put Jeff Foxworthy or the fat cable guy on my list as good comics. But that's just my opinion. Bill Hicks and the guy who drinks whiskey with foxworthy is funny, that's about it

Yea you'd think you'd take a topic like this more seriously.

You must feel safe a long way from here, hahaha

This is disturbing. How do you know Roudy's family?

scrotum brain? you are really socially malformed, did you ever even get teased in English?

I didn't say they were, I suspect that's why you didn't quote me directly, lol

Only the Israeli government knows
Aha. So you don't have proof just some suspicions at your mosque about them being dual citizens. Anything else?

Breyers actions are enough

And so are people like Feinstein and Shumers

Feinstein in that article I linked specifically came out and had to pretend to not care what Israelis think. Amusing

Schumer is really blatant about it too, those are ht most famous ones. The Jewish block is universally pro Israel though. There are no anti zionists among them.

Bernie has the most liberal position among them, and it's not very liberal
Did you learn English at this Indian academy? And of course about those evil dual citizen Jooos.

Funny-signboard-9.jpg

Indians almost universally speak better English than Jews, lol
You obviously don't associate with H1-Bs.

Those aren't Indian Americans...Those are guest workers our* corps have shipped in

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

I would not put Jeff Foxworthy or the fat cable guy on my list as good comics. But that's just my opinion. Bill Hicks and the guy who drinks whiskey with foxworthy is funny, that's about it

Jeff Foxworthy is effing funny....I love him. As far as comics I also love Tom Leher. My tastes are wide ranging.

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-stop-being-a-douchebag-you-douchebag-3bca6c.jpg

Bernie Sanders? lol

bronx is worse IMHO

Bernie Sanders? lol

324692.jpg

jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-stop-being-a-douchebag-you-douchebag-3bca6c.jpg

jesus is also going to burn the Jews when he returns, I don't take moral cues from Arabs anyway pinky, lol

Accents are utterly fascinating...when we returned to the states, I was forced to take "speech therapy" classes to get rid of my accent. :(

jesus is also going to burn the Jews when he returns, I don't take moral cues from Arabs anyway pinky, lol

I don't think so...Jesus was a pretty mellow dude with a decent message. I think you're overrating the whole flaming swords over east of Eden thing....

Forum List

Back