Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Not to many funny comics who can pull of the southerner or Appalachian accent

Plenty of comics who can pull of a Jewish grandmother though

I take it you've never listened to Jeff Foxworthy and his peers eh?

If Jeff Foxworthy is your idea of a great comic that's good for you

I would not put Jeff Foxworthy or the fat cable guy on my list as good comics. But that's just my opinion. Bill Hicks and the guy who drinks whiskey with foxworthy is funny, that's about it
jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-stop-being-a-douchebag-you-douchebag-3bca6c.jpg

jesus is also going to burn the Jews when he returns, I don't take moral cues from Arabs anyway pinky, lol

I don't think so...Jesus was a pretty mellow dude with a decent message. I think you're overrating the whole flaming swords over east of Eden thing....

Well what he really thought and did isn't clear

But what that guy believes is pretty clear, the Jews are going to burn

Accents are utterly fascinating...when we returned to the states, I was forced to take "speech therapy" classes to get rid of my accent. :(

Clearly Roudys parents didnt care enough for him to do that

I take it you've never listened to Jeff Foxworthy and his peers eh?

I would not put Jeff Foxworthy or the fat cable guy on my list as good comics. But that's just my opinion. Bill Hicks and the guy who drinks whiskey with foxworthy is funny, that's about it
jesus-says-meme-generator-jesus-says-stop-being-a-douchebag-you-douchebag-3bca6c.jpg

jesus is also going to burn the Jews when he returns, I don't take moral cues from Arabs anyway pinky, lol

I don't think so...Jesus was a pretty mellow dude with a decent message. I think you're overrating the whole flaming swords over east of Eden thing....

What is most clear is one central message that is often repeated: Love God with all your heart and soul and treat your neighbor as you would yourself. That includes Jews btw.

A good message no?

What is most clear is one central message that is often repeated: Love God with all your heart and soul and treat your neighbor as you would yourself. That includes Jews btw.

A good message no?

Most Christians don't take that from it

I'm not sure why you think that was his message

If it was it didn't get through

Accents are utterly fascinating...when we returned to the states, I was forced to take "speech therapy" classes to get rid of my accent. :(

You've been listening to Roudy?

This is getting weirder and weirder....

Oh he told me he was an American and spoke 5 languages, pretty obvious what his back story is there

No American speaks 5 languages without being forced to learn them, lolll

Oh he told me he was an American and spoke 5 languages, pretty obvious what his back story is there

79bbdba71d2ba8210bfaafbffc50fdc1b8b62f5256e8979fd970c32469a65409.jpg

You scared Roudy away, he was upset about you wanted to burn him, he won't recognize the true lord

He was very angry at you, he told me

You think?

Depends on where you have lived...language is cultural richness. And fluency in more than one - wealth.

You scared Roudy away, he was upset about you wanted to burn him, he won't recognize the true lord

...about those voices....

You think?

Depends on where you have lived...language is cultural richness. And fluency in more than one - wealth.

It's not going to bring you much cultural richness unless it's spanish if you're living in the western hemisphere

There are only two major languages here.

A good message no?

Not his fault his followers have comprehension problems.

grumpy-cat-meme-generator-row-row-row-your-boat-gently-off-a-fucking-cliff-b41b77_large.jpg

You think?

It's not going to bring you much cultural richness unless it's spanish if you're living in the western hemisphere

I disagree. Do you not know any of the languages of your heritage? Language is the medium by which a culture is passed on. It's also the means of understanding other cultures.

People who are fluent in more than one language are fluent in more than one culture.

A good message no?

You don't blame him for not being clear? lol

A good message no?

You don't blame him for not being clear? lol

He was quite clear.

Unfortunately....there's an epidemic of earwax.

You think?

I disagree. Do you not know any of the languages of your heritage? Language is the medium by which a culture is passed on. It's also the means of understanding other cultures.

People who are fluent in more than one language are fluent in more than one culture.

I only speak two, french badly, I wasn't allowed to learn Hindi.

I think it was a combination of my father not wanting to be the other ( like your parents givng you a speech "therapy" class) and the other half my mom not wanting us speaking a separate language she didn't understand. I wanted to though in an undisciplined way

Language will only be useful if you use it. Had I learned Hindi I'm not sure what I would do with it beyond speak to family and use it at Indian restaurants, and I hate Indian food. Should have learned spanish but instead all I have down is cuss words and drugs

You think?

I think it was a combination of my father not wanting to be the other ( like your parents givng you a speech "therapy" class) and the other half my mom not wanting us speaking a separate language she didn't understand. I wanted to though in an undisciplined way

Language will only be useful if you use it. Had I learned Hindi I'm not sure what I would do with it beyond speak to family and use it at Indian restaurants, and I hate Indian food. Should have learned spanish but instead all I have down is cuss words and drugs

Ironically - my parents wanted me to keep my language skills (it was the school that thought something was wrong)....we lived in India and France and I knew, from India - a child's version of Hindi/Nepali mix, and from France - french. When we came back to the US, I wanted nothing to do with it. Kids want to fit in. To my regret I was pretty stubborn. I plan on relearning at least French and would like to know others. I even learned some Russian. My cousin married a Bolivian. She was also a spanish major - both her sons were raised bilingual with no problems.

There's nothing wrong with being multi-lingual...it's great.

You think?

Ironically - my parents wanted me to keep my language skills (it was the school that thought something was wrong)....we lived in India and France and I knew, from India - a child's version of Hindi/Nepali mix, and from France - french. When we came back to the US, I wanted nothing to do with it. Kids want to fit in. To my regret I was pretty stubborn. I plan on relearning at least French and would like to know others. I even learned some Russian. My cousin married a Bolivian. She was also a spanish major - both her sons were raised bilingual with no problems.

Yea but it's a lot of work to put in for something you can't really use if you don't pick it up as a child.

That's why Americans don't do it

You think?

Yea but it's a lot of work to put in for something you can't really use if you don't pick it up as a child.

That's why Americans don't do it

Value isn't always dependent on usefulness.

Forum List

Back