Italy refuses to accept dual loyalty Italian Jew turned Israeli as ambassador.

Relative to the native born populace?

At least 1 in 5 have israeli citizenship

I've didn't grow up with anyone who wasn't an immigrant who had dual citizenship

The thing about Israel is most American Jews didn't leave Israel to begin with.

Indians left India. Germans left Germany. They aren't going to pay a price to hold citizenship of a country they left, lol

OK then, sounds like you've had your medication and are a tad confused about this whole citizenship thing.

Although far be it for me to comment on anyone else's grammars ;--)

And just for giggles, what exactly was the problem with this ambassador ? So what if he's a dual citizen

Well an ambassador is generally a puff post given to donors. I don't think it generally matters

But having 20 of them in our congress?

Getting national security briefs? I don't know if Ginsberg and Breyer are dual citizens but Breyer sure acts like it.

And it's so out of hand an Israeli PM speaks in our congress? A nation of 5 million talking to us like their opinion matters?

That's why it's a problem

OK yeah, might need to reduce your medication

I understand if your having trouble with the dosage. Even the best shrinks bare basically just guessing.

But do go on about this "puff post" thing, and how that somehow relates to this particular appointment. Or whatever nonsense about the "20 of them in congress" thing.

I'm super curious about how a white supremacist, Indian, hindu, Muslim, native wherever dreamed up the Jooooooo hatred from

That's it then? Don't take the guy seriously?

Seems kinda like a medication issue, And no, the incoherence level is a tad to high to even bother trying to figure out what thats all about.

I suppose I should go back and reread the thread and see if I could figure out where he went off the beam, but I don't really have time.

So what is Italy all upset about ? Whats the big deal with dual citizenship ?

The big deal is that dual citizenship represents dual loyalty. That's why you can't be commissioned if you have dual citizenship. But you haven't a clue about the military, never having served.

OK then, sounds like you've had your medication and are a tad confused about this whole citizenship thing.

Although far be it for me to comment on anyone else's grammars ;--)

And just for giggles, what exactly was the problem with this ambassador ? So what if he's a dual citizen

Well an ambassador is generally a puff post given to donors. I don't think it generally matters

Getting national security briefs? I don't know if Ginsberg and Breyer are dual citizens but Breyer sure acts like it.

And it's so out of hand an Israeli PM speaks in our congress? A nation of 5 million talking to us like their opinion matters?

I understand if your having trouble with the dosage. Even the best shrinks bare basically just guessing.

But do go on about this "puff post" thing, and how that somehow relates to this particular appointment. Or whatever nonsense about the "20 of them in congress" thing.

I'm super curious about how a white supremacist, Indian, hindu, Muslim, native wherever dreamed up the Jooooooo hatred from

Seems kinda like a medication issue, And no, the incoherence level is a tad to high to even bother trying to figure out what thats all about.

I suppose I should go back and reread the thread and see if I could figure out where he went off the beam, but I don't really have time.

The big deal is that dual citizenship represents dual loyalty. That's why you can't be commissioned if you have dual citizenship. But you haven't a clue about the military, never having served.
The thing is your post attacked other Jew hating bigots like mud blood juicy like flies to shit.

But go ahead, tell us how you aren't an antisemite. Ha ha ha.

"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note."

"Dual loyalty Jews". Hmmmm where have we heard that one before? :

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Last edited:

The thing is your post attacked other Jew hating bigots like mud blood juicy like flies to shit.

Of course I am not an antisemite. I am opposed to all dual citizens. Like this guy born in Taiwan, one of our closest allies. He obviously renounced his Taiwanese citizenship, but didn't mean it.

"Edward Lin, the U.S. Navy officer suspected of spying for China and Taiwan, had scores of friends in sensitive places, if the number of contacts who “endorsed” him for military and security “skills” on LinkedIn, the professional networking site, is any guide."

http://www.newsweek.com/edward-lin-...-navy-espionage-linkedin-death-penalty-447598

Nooooo, you're not an antisemite. Noooo not at all. You just found it extremely important to alert the world about those "dual loyalty Joooooos". The cat got out of the bag a long time ago on that one.
Nazi boy:
"Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note."

"Dual loyalty Jews"!!

Red alert! It's those evil Joooos again!

Hmmmm where have we heard that one before? :

Antisemitic canard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dual loyalty
A canard found in The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but dating to before that document, is that Jews are more loyal to world Jewry than to their own country. Since the establishment of the state of Israel, this canard has taken the form of accusations that Jewish citizens of countries such as the United States are more loyal to Israel than to their country of residence.

Of course I am not an antisemite.

LOL

Thanks, I needed a good laugh

LOL

The only thing one can do is mock them.

LOL

What do you mean, can't you feel the all love he has for da Joooos?

LOL

What do you mean, can't you feel the all love he has for da Joooos?

I certainly dislike the mindset of right-wingers, Jews included. However, in the grand scheme of things, right-wingers are a minority among Jews worldwide.

Ah, the opinions of a Jew hating propagandist for Islamists are so important to us.

America should take note, we should round up those dual loyalty Jews and kick them out, eh?

Last edited:
Ah, the opinions of a Jew hating propagandist for Islamists are so important to us.

America should take note, we should round up those dual loyalty Jews and kick them out, eh?

You forgot the part about stamping a Star of David on them first. Very important step in not being antisemitic.

PS
I'd double like that last of yours Roudy except the system just doesn't allow it

You forgot the part about stamping a Star of David on them first. Very important step in not being antisemitic.

PS
I'd double like that last of yours Roudy except the system just doesn't allow it
Awww too bad, yet another of the antisemite's wet dreams gets flushed down the toilet. Heh heh heh.

PS
Awww too bad, yet another of the antisemite's wet dreams gets flushed down the toilet. Heh heh heh.

I'm not sure ole Monty uses a toilet, don't the traditionalists have some kinda stand up thing they can use wearing their dresses with ?

However if he did have a toilet, I'm sure he'd have lots to flush. ;--)

On the lighter side. This is a non issue. Seems like the whole dual citizenship thing is exactly as you say Roudy. Just another nothing to try and make into something if it belittles the Jewish state.

This is where all his posts enevitably end up...

anti___nazi__by_bestraw.jpg

You ZioNazis just can't handle the truth. Your hackneyed response is to get into a Zionist circle jerk and accuse critics of Israel, especially those that show you to be morons, of antisemitism. Grow up you whining punks, it has nothing to do with antisemitism, it has to do with your neo-Nazi thought processes.

upload_2016-5-16_9-55-57.jpeg

Did you post a picture of yourself again?

Sounds like you're the one whining about being exposed once again as a mentally ill antisemite. Italy accepts dual citizenship yet you posted some stupid article that it doesn't, and then added your "dual loyalty Jews, America should take note!" shit. not to mention other lies and misrepresentations you made later. Maybe you're the neo-Nazi garbage of humanity in need of psychological help, or perhaps a lobotomy.

Do you actually think anybody is falling for your "I'm not an antisemite" BS? Ha ha ha.

Another of your posts ends up at its natural resting place.

anti___nazi__by_bestraw.jpg

Last edited:
Italy shows it does not accept dual loyalty Jews. Americans should take note.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

"PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy"

PM's pick for Israeli ambassador to Italy withdraws her candidacy
I have duel citizenship so you can eat my kosher hotdog goy boi

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had
IRISH CITIZENSHIP----inherited from their Ireland born grandparents

You ask "America or X country? One has to go you decide"

If they can't decide hang em

Problem solved

X could be Ireland, Israel, India, or the most obvious one China

India does not allow dual citizenship.

The countries that allow dual citizenship are:
Pakistan, Israel, UK, Canada, USA, China and few others.

"Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi conveyed a discreet message to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu about six weeks ago, proposing that Netanyahu reconsider the appointment of former Italian MP Fiamma Nirenstein as Israel’s next ambassador to Rome, an Israeli source familiar with the matter told Haaretz."
read more: Italian prime minister asks Netanyahu to rethink choice of envoy to Rome - Israel News

I don't know what "duel" nationality is. But if you have professed loyalty to another country besides the United States, knowing which country you're first loyalty is to, is problematic.

what do you propose, Monte dear? there are lots of DUAL CITIZENS in the USA------ the first DUAL CITIZENS I knew were born in the USA-----but still had

Problem solved

You are correct with India. They give Indians who become US citizens without renouncing their Indian citizenship an extremely hard time when they want to go back to India to visit their relatives. The Brazilians are the same way.

Almost all other countries including EU, and even Arab / Muslim nations like Iran don't care about dual citizenship, except if the individual is looking to serve in a political office, which was the case with this thread that the OP misrepresented intentionally, in order to demonize Jews.

Problem solved

You are correct with India. They give Indians who become US citizens without renouncing their Indian citizenship an extremely hard time when they want to go back to India to visit their relatives. The Brazilians are the same way.

Almost all other countries including EU, and even Arab / Muslim nations like Iran don't care about dual citizenship, except if the individual is looking to serve in a political office, which was the case with this thread that the OP misrepresented intentionally, in order to demonize Jews.

I am fascinated-----I did not know that India does not allow dual citizenship-----sheeeesh ----I never heard of Indians getting "into trouble" when they go
back there for a visit

Problem solved

China does not.

Problem solved

India does not allow dual citizenship. So Indians when they become US citizens they have to renounce their Indian citizenship. Because of this, many Indians are reluctant to become US citizens even though they qualify to become US citizens. However, it is not true that Indian government gives hard time to those Indians who renounce their Indian citizenship. As a matter of fact India issues an immigration card called PIO to ex Indians to make sure that ex Indians do not experience difficulty while visiting India. I believe this card is renewable every 10 years.

Forum List

Back