It'd be "wise' for the Trump campaign to learn some Spanish....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
What happens when you go to a Trump rally in a shirt written in Spanish and people assume you are there to support................Donald Trump?
Supporters and even the candidate’s family scramble to take photos with you. The only problem is that the shirt actually says “Latina against Trump!”

latinaagainsttrump_copy.jpg

CvUuhBpWAAA7duh.jpg

OOOOpppps!!!! LOL

Pretty much anyone knows what that shirt says.
However, there Is no reason for any United States Citizen to learn Spanish. Knowledge of basic English is a requirement for citizenship (except in some rare cases) so, if they cant speak English they are not citizens and they are illegal and shouldn't be voting in the first place.
So, basically to those that don't speak English, Fuck you, you filthy disease infested piece of shit illegal criminal.. ( no offense intended)

Wow...............just shows how ignorant some of the people in this country can be.

Yeah..........it would be a good idea for them to know some basic Spanish so that oops moments like this don't happen again.

But then again, Republicans not knowing what words mean is no surprise. Remember a few years back when Rep. King spent a lot of time on the House floor praising Boehner for his "mendacity" and calling him the "most mendacious person I know", all the time not understanding that the word "mendacity" means to lie?

Wow...............just shows how ignorant some of the people in this country can be.

Yeah..........it would be a good idea for them to know some basic Spanish so that oops moments like this don't happen again.

But then again, Republicans not knowing what words mean is no surprise. Remember a few years back when Rep. King spent a lot of time on the House floor praising Boehner for his "mendacity" and calling him the "most mendacious person I know", all the time not understanding that the word "mendacity" means to lie?
almost as funny as the DC representative that had to resign because he used the word niggardly and all the brother thought he just went full racist on them.
Talk about ignorance of the English language.

'It'd be "wise' for the Trump campaign to learn some Spanish....'

No need.

Trump is going to make Spanish illegal and send all Hispanics south of the wall.

'It'd be "wise' for the Trump campaign to learn some Spanish....'

No need.

Trump is going to make Spanish illegal and send all Hispanics south of the wall.
Hopefully, then we can be like all the other countries that have a language and borders.
Most of those countries are shining examples of what the left wants us to be anyway.

Hopefully, then we can be like all the other countries that have a language and borders.
Most of those countries are shining examples of what the left wants us to be anyway.

Don't be such a sore head....Learn another language, its good for your brain cells.

Don't be such a sore head....Learn another language, its good for your brain cells.
oh, I know Spanish, I just wont speak a single word of it here in the U.S I don't care what problem they are asking to be helped with, English, Or I don't understand.
Now, when we go to Puerto Rico to visit my wifes family, then I either speak Spanish or I don't get to communicate with many of the people that live there. Since they all speak Spanish it would be rude of me to expect a whole room full of them to switch to English just to accommodate me.
See how that works?
and the filthy illegals should limit their Spanish to when its just them and other filthy Illegals around. When there are citizens around them, as in stores or whatever that they are trying to communicate with, then they need to speak English.
I think it shows a bit of respect for the country that you are mooching off of.

if they cant speak English they are not citizens and they are illegal and shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Sorry to tell you this.......

A new study from the Center for Immigration Studies found that one in five U.S. residents/residents — or 61.8 million people — speak a language other than English.

if they cant speak English they are not citizens and they are illegal and shouldn't be voting in the first place.

Sorry to tell you this.......

A new study from the Center for Immigration Studies found that one in five U.S. residents/residents — or 61.8 million people — speak a language other than English.
so out of that 61.8, how many cant speak any English? I would start the guess somewhere around 14 million.

so out of that 61.8, how many cant speak any English? I would start the guess somewhere around 14 million.

We are a diverse country. with different languages, color shades, religions, wants and needs....My friend, you either bend with the flow or.....break.

We are a diverse country. with different languages, color shades, religions, wants and needs....My friend, you either bend with the flow or.....break.
Well my "friend" back when the U.S was great and people were achieving that American Dream, you almost never heard anything but English in public, you got directions for something you bought and it was only in English, the words Made IN America were on most products, other countries respected us.
Now that is what we need to go back to, just this time lets not forget to bring the blacks along with us.

Well my "friend" back when the U.S was great and people were achieving that American Dream, you almost never heard anything but English in public, you got directions for something you bought and it was only in English, the words Made IN America were on most products, other countries respected us.
Now that is what we need to go back to, just this time lets not forget to bring the blacks along with us.

For some reasons, I'm reminded of this song by Elton John; "Texan Love Song"

I heard from a friend you'd been messing around
With a cute little thing I'd been dating uptown
Well I don't know if I like that idea much
Well you'd better stay clear I might start acting rough

You out of town guys sure think you're real keen
Think all of us boys here are homespun and green
But that's wrong my friend so get this through your head
We're tough and we're Texan with necks good and red

So it's ki yi yippie yi yi
You long hairs are sure gonna die
Our American home was clean till you came
And kids still respected the president's name

And the eagle still flew in the sky
Hearts filled with national pride
Then you came along with your drug crazy songs
Goddamit you're all gonna die

How dare you sit there and drink all our beer
Oh it's made for us workers who sweat, spit and swear
The minds of our daughters are poisoned by you
With your communistic politics and them negro blues

Well I'm gonna quit talking and take action now
Run all of you fairies clean out of this town
Oh I'm dog tired of watching you mess up our lives
Spending the summertime naturally high

For some reasons, I'm reminded of this song by Elton John; "Texan Love Song"

I heard from a friend you'd been messing around
With a cute little thing I'd been dating uptown
Well I don't know if I like that idea much
Well you'd better stay clear I might start acting rough

You out of town guys sure think you're real keen
Think all of us boys here are homespun and green
But that's wrong my friend so get this through your head
We're tough and we're Texan with necks good and red

So it's ki yi yippie yi yi
You long hairs are sure gonna die
Our American home was clean till you came
And kids still respected the president's name

And the eagle still flew in the sky
Hearts filled with national pride
Then you came along with your drug crazy songs
Goddamit you're all gonna die

How dare you sit there and drink all our beer
Oh it's made for us workers who sweat, spit and swear
The minds of our daughters are poisoned by you
With your communistic politics and them negro blues

Well I'm gonna quit talking and take action now
Run all of you fairies clean out of this town
Oh I'm dog tired of watching you mess up our lives
Spending the summertime naturally high
that was actually a pretty decent song.
Loved Elton John.. well, his music.

Where do they come up with stuff? It would be wise for Latinos to learn some freaking English in their adopted Country and for liberals to learn the difference between "criminal illegal aliens" and "immigrants".

Where do they come up with stuff? It would be wise for Latinos to learn some freaking English in their adopted Country and for liberals to learn the difference between "criminal illegal aliens" and "immigrants".

Actually, there are quite a few Hispanics that live in my neighborhood, and all of them speak English quite well.

Actually, there are quite a few Hispanics that live in my neighborhood, and all of them speak English quite well.
fair chance they are legally here then. But at any rate, learning and speaking English tells me that they might just want to stay and contribute to this country.

Forum List

Back