It's A Conspiracy!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
New reports claim the Paris attack was a French military Black Op in conjunction with the CIA and MOSSAD intended to fan anti-Islamic sentiments. Stay tuned. Cappy will be here any minute to substantiate.

New reports claim the Paris attack was a French military Black Op in conjunction with the CIA and MOSSAD intended to fan anti-Islamic sentiments. Stay tuned. Cappy will be here any minute to substantiate.

Have you seen the video of the attack in which the terrorists scream "Allah Akbar" while murdering the cop on the sidewalk?" They also told one of people who survived that they were Al Qaeda Yemenis.

Meanwhile, in their initial statements on the attack, Buckwheat, John Kerry, and David Cameron all refused to link the massacre to Islam.

Last edited:
What if everything that ever happened anywhere in all of history was a false flag attck??? :eek:

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.
False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Wikipedia

That's the problem when there has been so many False Flag attacks, and then the media adds to it.

False flag (or black flag) describes covert military or paramilitary operations designed to deceive in such a way that the operations appear as though they are being carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed them.
False flag - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_flag
Wikipedia

That's the problem when there has been so many False Flag attacks, and then the media adds to it.

The problem here isn't what the media adds but rather that which hate-filled idiot posters conjure. It's only a matter of time before one of you blame Paris on the CIA or MOSSAD (or both).

What blows my mind is that those two fuckers actually away. Escaped. *poof*
How lame is that shit? :dunno:

I've been looking today without luck so far, for Charlie Hebdo's editorial stand years ago, on Islamic immigration. I'm sure it was defaming objectors with the standard Marxist diatribe, for it was a very left-wing organ to say the least. Thus it didn't limit it's venom against religion just to Islam. Catholics especially and Christians in general, as well as Jews and Israel were favorite targets also. I wish I'd paid better attention in my high school French classes.

It doesn't have to make sense does it? I would almost rather believe the Boston Marathon bombing was a government conspiracy rather than a gigantic FUBAR sponsored by the idiots who didn't figure out 9-11 either.

I've been looking today without luck so far, for Charlie Hebdo's editorial stand years ago, on Islamic immigration. I'm sure it was defaming objectors with the standard Marxist diatribe, for it was a very left-wing organ to say the least. Thus it didn't limit it's venom against religion just to Islam. Catholics especially and Christians in general, as well as Jews and Israel were favorite targets also. I wish I'd paid better attention in my high school French classes.
ok ....how is satirizing the blatant excesses of religion and politics (both sides) Marxist?
only an extremely indoctrinated mind would spew such shit.
if things were just a little different it could have been Christian extremists.

Forum List

Back