IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

Bannon? I don't think so.
You mean every extablishment RINO swamp critter has said he should step down. Of course they have.

I would challenge you..to find one..just one..national Lawmaker who supports Moore. I looked..and could find nothing..a few Alabama politicians..Breitbart...Alabama pastors--that's about it. And his defenders..not really dong a good job, IMO.

Alabama blogger defending Roy Moore brings up Barack Obama's cocaine use
I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.

Aren't these the same people who cried when Hillary lost, but, but, but, she won the popular vote and those crazies that made a rule called "the Electoral College" were idiots because nothing should stand in the way of the will of the people????

Wow, now the worm has turned!
Not I..I despised Clinton...I think she's crooked going back to Whitewater days..not that I thought Trump was any better.

"The Will of The People" is something the Founders tried very hard to dilute..as they sought to avoid the tyranny of the majority.

I'm issue driven and independent--on this, it is clear...to me...that Moore is unfit. I don't get a vote..but I do get a voice.

All that aside..Moore is still toast..one way or the other.

So he lied because he was trying to get in the pants of a 16 year old and he wanted to impress her
he did, you have it on tape eh? LOL. you like silly

I do not need a tape, just need to provide an alternate explanation as to why it is not a forgery. Since you are making the claim it is a forgery the burden of proof is on you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
nope. you don't know are laws very well. and BTW, he was an ADA not a DA so that is wrong. I need to say no moore. Get it?
He wasn't filling out a resume, ya screwball.

He was trying to get into a young girl's panties.

Which he denied.

Next
:lol:

Well that settles it then.

It gets even funnier.

Ray Moore's wife is passing around a Facebook page of this pic, trying to ommph the stupid 'they got the name wrong!!!' narrative, which showed this pic:

More current pic:

One problem: that restaurant is in Georgia.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can these people be.so. DUMB! ??

:laugh: you know creeps like that always marry the most gullible one, so they can lie about their affairs...

All the people today telling me I HAVE to believe all these women accusing Roy Moore are the same people who told me not to believe the women who accused Bill Clinton.

All the people today telling me I HAVE to believe all these women accusing Roy Moore are the same people who told me not to believe the women who accused Bill Clinton.

oh reeeally? mitch mcconnell and paul ryan told you not to believe?? :laugh:

It gets even funnier.

Ray Moore's wife is passing around a Facebook page of this pic, trying to ommph the stupid 'they got the name wrong!!!' narrative, which showed this pic:

More current pic:

One problem: that restaurant is in Georgia.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can these people be.so. DUMB! ??
You never know. USMB Republicans called me all kinds of names when I posted a story about Edmonton. They said it's a Canadian city and I was stupid as fuk to not know that.

City of Edmonton, Kentucky

dude, the signature says DA as well and he was a ADA. too fking funny. all made up overnight.

So he lied because he was trying to get in the pants of a 16 year old and he wanted to impress her

I do not need a tape, just need to provide an alternate explanation as to why it is not a forgery. Since you are making the claim it is a forgery the burden of proof is on you

nope. you don't know are laws very well. and BTW, he was an ADA not a DA so that is wrong. I need to say no moore. Get it?

He was? Based on what? Post evidence

This is your source of information, nice try.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

Source: The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

MOORESigComparison99-640x381.jpg

I'm no hand writing expert, but are there laws against signing year books in a complementary way I am not aware of?
Well going to a shopping mall is now a sexual activity!

You mean every extablishment RINO swamp critter has said he should step down. Of course they have.

I would challenge you..to find one..just one..national Lawmaker who supports Moore. I looked..and could find nothing..a few Alabama politicians..Breitbart...Alabama pastors--that's about it. And his defenders..not really dong a good job, IMO.

Alabama blogger defending Roy Moore brings up Barack Obama's cocaine use
I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.

Aren't these the same people who cried when Hillary lost, but, but, but, she won the popular vote and those crazies that made a rule called "the Electoral College" were idiots because nothing should stand in the way of the will of the people????

Wow, now the worm has turned!
Not I..I despised Clinton...I think she's crooked going back to Whitewater days..not that I thought Trump was any better.

"The Will of The People" is something the Founders tried very hard to dilute..as they sought to avoid the tyranny of the majority.

I'm issue driven and independent--on this, it is clear...to me...that Moore is unfit. I don't get a vote..but I do get a voice.

All that aside..Moore is still toast..one way or the other.
Your voice doesn’t bare weight though! The voters do

Which he denied.

Next

I believe the vote on December 12 will

Which he denied.

Next

I doubt it...if Moore wins...the fun will just be beginning! If he loses...and the Republican Majority is down to one...the finger pointing will be something wondrous to behold.

Which he denied.

Next

I doubt it...if Moore wins...the fun will just be beginning! If he loses...and the Republican Majority is down to one...the finger pointing will be something wondrous to behold.
December 12

Sessions hints at investigation...says he has no reason to doubt women's story: Sessions says he has 'no reason to doubt' Moore accusers

Attorney General Jeff Sessions voiced no skepticism Tuesday of accounts by women accusing Roy Moore of groping or pursuing romantic relationships with them when they were teens, and hinted the Justice Department might look into allegations against the besieged Republican Alabama Senate candidate.
"I have no reason to doubt these young women," Sessions told a House committee. His words seemed certain to carry heft in Alabama, where he was a long-time GOP senator until becoming President Donald Trump's attorney general this year and remains one of that state's most influential Republican voices.
Answering questions before the House Judiciary Committee, Sessions didn't rule out a federal probe into the charges.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

I'm no hand writing expert, but are there laws against signing year books in a complementary way I am not aware of?
It is if you are trying to pick up girl children to molest. Isn't that obvious?

The comments are great!

No, nor are there laws against being a sniveling liar and claiming he never met her. But we can still judge the judge all we like.

The comments are great!

That it’s fake yes! Sad the desperation

The comments are great!

Where’s your evidence?

The comments are great!

No, nor are there laws against being a sniveling liar and claiming he never met her. But we can still judge the judge all we like.
Just like we can call her fake!

The comments are great!

Just like we can call her fake!

You can call her whatever your little heart desires.

Forum List

Back