IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.
well good then they can tell the people of Alabamy to fk off. yeah, I think that is political suicide.

What's the down side..for politicians outside of Alabama?

iu
i give up what?
Not a fk'in thing..to use your term. In fact, it's probably a political plus..to be against Moore.
if you think the man will implicate himself without any evidence, you have fking screws loose.

This is your source of information, nice try.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

Source: The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

MOORESigComparison99-640x381.jpg

The R is a little bit bigger and the Y is much bigger. The rest of the letters are identical and even the R is the same style, just larger. Clearly the same person just style changes over time.

Thanks for showing us that it is without a doubt Moore's signature.
Indeed. I'm trained in handwriting analysis, and becasue I do so much work with historical documents and autographs of important historical figures, have spent decades studying and comparing signatures.

It's always best to hold the original for analysis, but I'm on pretty good ground in saying from the image, those are most def. the same.

It's also stoopid on stilts for these RW whakadoos to imagine someone would forge something that most assuredly would be highly scrutinized and could be so easily proven if it was forged.

ya but they're morons, so you can't expect more from them
I would like for you to name any politician willing to implicate themselves without evidence of wrong doing. you are truly a fking nut job

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

dude, the signature says DA as well and he was a ADA. too fking funny. all made up overnight.

...Fuck you. I back up what I post. Now someone who signed this book signed OLDE Hickory House. That's not the name of the restaurant. Glaring freaking mistake.

Not even spelling the name of the restaurant correctly?

It's not the Olde Hickory House. Holy toledo they blew it! I was pulling up the restaurant to see where it was located.

HA hA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

tineeee gets bombed again, and blows it all to hell.

City directory confirms Olde Hickory House stood at 305 East Meighan Blvd in Gadsden in 1977. Site now has Rally’s.

DOm7AC-XcAAQ-O9.jpg

DOm7ADDWAAA-uxR.jpg

Vintage ad for The "Olde" Hickory House on Meighan Blvd., Page 21, The Gadsden Times, Jan. 2, 1978.

DOneCPbX0AAF66w.jpg

DOneD4bWkAEagaW.jpg

:lol:

:lol:

My sides! My sides!

The comments are great!

dude, the signature says DA as well and he was a ADA. too fking funny. all made up overnight.

So he lied because he was trying to get in the pants of a 16 year old and he wanted to impress her

The comments are great!

All the logic of magilla gorilla. ^

The comments are great!

So he lied because he was trying to get in the pants of a 16 year old and he wanted to impress her
he did, you have it on tape eh? LOL. you like silly

The comments are great!

All the logic of magilla gorilla. ^
And you're still looking for Mr. Peebles

It gets even funnier.

Ray Moore's wife is passing around a Facebook page of this pic, trying to ommph the stupid 'they got the name wrong!!!' narrative, which showed this pic:

More current pic:

One problem: that restaurant is in Georgia.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How can these people be.so. DUMB! ??

It gets even funnier.

Ray Moore's wife is passing around a Facebook page of this pic, trying to ommph the stupid 'they got the name wrong!!!' narrative, which showed this pic:

More current pic:

Dumb enters into it..but..desperate--is the operative term.
iu

The comments are great!

I do not need a tape, just need to provide an alternate explanation as to why it is not a forgery. Since you are making the claim it is a forgery the burden of proof is on you

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I do not need a tape, just need to provide an alternate explanation as to why it is not a forgery. Since you are making the claim it is a forgery the burden of proof is on you

nope. you don't know are laws very well. and BTW, he was an ADA not a DA so that is wrong. I need to say no moore. Get it?

nope. you don't know are laws very well. and BTW, he was an ADA not a DA so that is wrong. I need to say no moore. Get it?

Yes, I know if you claim something is a forgery it is up to you to show that it is.

And it is not wrong if Moore wrote DA instead trying to impress the 16 year old so he could get in her pants.

He wasn't filling out a resume, ya screwball.

He was trying to get into a young girl's panties.

Yeah we’ll see eh! The GOP doesn’t have the support to do that!
Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

Bannon? I don't think so.
You mean every extablishment RINO swamp critter has said he should step down. Of course they have.

I would challenge you..to find one..just one..national Lawmaker who supports Moore. I looked..and could find nothing..a few Alabama politicians..Breitbart...Alabama pastors--that's about it. And his defenders..not really dong a good job, IMO.

Alabama blogger defending Roy Moore brings up Barack Obama's cocaine use
I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.

Aren't these the same people who cried when Hillary lost, but, but, but, she won the popular vote and those crazies that made a rule called "the Electoral College" were idiots because nothing should stand in the way of the will of the people????

Wow, now the worm has turned!

It gets even funnier.

More current pic:

And yet the Trump lemmings are still defending Moore to the bitter end. It must suck to live life as a partisan stooge

The comments are great!
R. Moore can have an forensic test done on the ink that was used and how old was the ink. In the 70's they had made certain type of ball-point pens that the ball in the point of the pen, at times get stuck. That it doesn't glide smoothly.

And back in those days, the majority of girls always asking anybody to autograph their yearbooks when they knew that they are someone that is important. But now, they just takes selfie. The yearbook probably is not her's, but someone else's yearbook. And or that he could of had recently signed it, during the Ten Commandments controversy, and forgot that he had signed it. But then they had added the other words into it But if she doesn't want to hand over the yearbook for forensic testing, Then that will mean that she had altered the inscription.

.Research and Technology - Forensic Science Communications - July 2005

The comments are great!

I'm no hand writing expert, but are there laws against signing year books in a complementary way I am not aware of?

He wasn't filling out a resume, ya screwball.

He was trying to get into a young girl's panties.

Which he denied.

Next

It gets even funnier.

More current pic:

And yet the Trump lemmings are still defending Moore to the bitter end. It must suck to live life as a partisan stooge

You hate our justice system, we get that. Go back to Cuba.

Forum List

Back