IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Alabama Perv is done. The molester or young girls will fail to be a Senator. Republican Senate doesn't want him and America doesn't want him.
Alabama seems to be a shameless place.
And they get the vote! Not you. So accept your loss!
US Senate is suggesting the Alabama vote will not be accepted. If they vote shamelessly to install Moore the Senate will reject the shameless vote.
Yeah we’ll see eh! The GOP doesn’t have the support to do that!
Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

Bannon? I don't think so.

Gee, what timing? All this 'dirt' on Moore, yet only now it's all coming out? Folks are being played on this one for sure. Moore must have really pissed off the NWO scum in both Parties. They're both carrying out this lynching. The allegations against him are very weak. Yet the entire MSM and both Parties are in full lynch-mode. Something's very wrong with this picture.

Last edited:
Alabama Perv is done. The molester or young girls will fail to be a Senator. Republican Senate doesn't want him and America doesn't want him.
US Senate is suggesting the Alabama vote will not be accepted. If they vote shamelessly to install Moore the Senate will reject the shameless vote.
Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

We the people.

Honor is the heart of the matter, and Moore has shown he has none.

How would you know, I doubt your honor as well.
You opinion is immaterial. The opinions of the electorate and citizens do count, and Moore is in hot water. The GOP is running from his looming disaster.

That's the point, isn't it.

So did you believe the Clinton accusers at face value?
No one here is accusing Clinton, only Moore.
Deflection, you are arguing that Moore is guilty pretrial, did you believe the accusations with simply the statements of the women who brought forth the charges? It's a simple question.
Thank you for admitting your are deflecting.

The OP is only about Moore.

Step down for what? 38 YO accusations?

Didn't Bob Menendez (D-NJ) step down because of the accusations against him?

Gee, what timing? All this 'dirt' on Moore, yet only now it's all coming out? Folks are being played on this one for sure. Moore must have really pissed off the NWO scum in both Parties. They're both carrying out this lynching. The allegations against him are very weak. Yet the entire MSM and both Parties are in full lynch-mode. Something's very wrong with this picture.

"All this 'dirt' on Moore, yet only now it's all coming out? "

Because Moore decided to crawl out from under his rock and run for Senate. Duh.

Step down, to avoid the embarrassment of being thrown out of the Senate.

wtf is this stoopid shiny object thread even going on about?? :laugh2:

he signed a girl's yearbook then she added a descriptor for posterity therefore roy moore is not a creepy predator??
DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg

The sevens in 1977 to the right of “Christmas,” are very different from the sevens in the date (12-22-77) above “Old Hickory House.”

“Look at the two versions of the number “7,” tweeted Wictor.

“”12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House” were written by a different person,” he added.

OMFG!!! :laugh2:

Yes, i'm sure that's it. You probably still believe in Santa Clause too, huh?

Yes, that's it. And it happened among a wave of women finally speaking out. You nedd to understand how much simpler this explanation is than whatever conspiracy idiocy you have bouncing around that gray lump of yours.

Yes, that's it. And it happened among a wave of women finally speaking out. You nedd to understand how much simpler this explanation is than whatever conspiracy idiocy you have bouncing around that gray lump of yours.

Innocent until proven guilty is only a conspiracy theory in countries like Cuba.

Didn't Bob Menendez (D-NJ) step down because of the accusations against him?

I don't recall...

Innocent until proven guilty is only a conspiracy theory in countries like Cuba.

The allegations against him are very weak. One of the women even worked for Hillary Clinton at one point. Once you turn off the hysterical Fake News, you realize the allegations are very weak and way too well-timed.

wtf is this stoopid shiny object thread even going on about?? :laugh2:

he signed a girl's yearbook then she added a descriptor for posterity therefore roy moore is not a creepy predator??
DOjtKMZW0AAUq7i.jpg

DOjtI3hWsAEph0C.jpg

And now you’re a handwriting expert????????

retard, political opposition to creepy roy moore has NOTHING to do with signatures in yearbooks.

The allegations against him are very weak. One of the women even worked for Hillary Clinton at one point. Once you turn off the hysterical Fake News, you realize the allegations are very weak and way too well-timed.

You are delusional. The accusations are very strong, given the number of them coming from people who have never met one another, with his creepy behavior being corroborated by so many others. That's why he is being asked to step down. That's why he'll be thrown out of the Senate, if elected. You keep lying to yourself, see what difference it makes...hint:zero

The sevens in 1977 to the right of “Christmas,” are very different from the sevens in the date (12-22-77) above “Old Hickory House.”

“Look at the two versions of the number “7,” tweeted Wictor.

“”12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House” were written by a different person,” he added.

OMFG!!! :laugh2:
The signature isn't Moore's either.

Forum List

Back