IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

Alabama Perv is done. The molester or young girls will fail to be a Senator. Republican Senate doesn't want him and America doesn't want him.
Alabama seems to be a shameless place.
And they get the vote! Not you. So accept your loss!
US Senate is suggesting the Alabama vote will not be accepted. If they vote shamelessly to install Moore the Senate will reject the shameless vote.
Yeah we’ll see eh! The GOP doesn’t have the support to do that!
Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

Bannon? I don't think so.
You mean every extablishment RINO swamp critter has said he should step down. Of course they have.

Alabama Perv is done. The molester or young girls will fail to be a Senator. Republican Senate doesn't want him and America doesn't want him.
US Senate is suggesting the Alabama vote will not be accepted. If they vote shamelessly to install Moore the Senate will reject the shameless vote.
Huh....I think they do--every GOP Senator except Rand Paul has said that Moore should step down..he has no support in the Senate...the Dems won't save him--so...what will?

You mean every extablishment RINO swamp critter has said he should step down. Of course they have.

I would challenge you..to find one..just one..national Lawmaker who supports Moore. I looked..and could find nothing..a few Alabama politicians..Breitbart...Alabama pastors--that's about it. And his defenders..not really dong a good job, IMO.

Alabama blogger defending Roy Moore brings up Barack Obama's cocaine use

How would you know, I doubt your honor as well.
You opinion is immaterial. The opinions of the electorate and citizens do count, and Moore is in hot water. The GOP is running from his looming disaster.

That's the point, isn't it.

So did you believe the Clinton accusers at face value?
No one here is accusing Clinton, only Moore.
Deflection, you are arguing that Moore is guilty pretrial, did you believe the accusations with simply the statements of the women who brought forth the charges? It's a simple question.
Thank you for admitting your are deflecting.

The OP is only about Moore.
and what?

I would challenge you..to find one..just one..national Lawmaker who supports Moore. I looked..and could find nothing..a few Alabama politicians..Breitbart...Alabama pastors--that's about it. And his defenders..not really dong a good job, IMO.

I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

stepping down is a confession. He has no choice. they all know it. Not one of them would.

I challenge you to find any of those who vote in Alabama. It is their vote no one elses. They are entitled to right? Or are you saying you get to tell them what to do?

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.

Nope..it's their right--to elect whom they wish..and..as delineated in the rules of the Senate..it is the Senate's right to expel any member whom they believe does not measure up their ethical standards. Given history, you would think that the bar was low...but perhaps they feel that Moore is just too much to swallow, I'm not sure..but they do have the power.
well good then they can tell the people of Alabamy to fk off. yeah, I think that is political suicide.

This is your source of information, nice try.

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Bias: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

Source: The Gateway Pundit - Where Hope Finally Made a Comeback

Case closed. Allred and this attention seeker should be sued into oblivion.

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED

well good then they can tell the people of Alabamy to fk off. yeah, I think that is political suicide.

What's the down side..for politicians outside of Alabama?

iu

A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, overt propaganda, poor or no sourcing to credible information and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the notes section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

Notes: The Gateway Pundit is a hard-right website that is not afraid of conspiracy theories and the occasional flirtation with outright white supremacists. Not a credible source that occasionally publishes fake news. (10/4/2016) Updated (6/20/2017)

The comments are great!
IT'S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Gloria Allred Accuser's Yearbook Was FORGED
The Gateway Pundit is an impeccable truth telling news source. Their facts are so legit, that's why they're now members of the White House Press Pool.

iu
i give up what?

iu
i give up what?
Not a fk'in thing..to use your term. In fact, it's probably a political plus..to be against Moore.

Last edited:

The comments are great!

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

MOORESigComparison99-640x381.jpg

The comments are great!

Oh give it freaking up on the source. All you have to do is compare the fucking signatures. Use your own two eyes.

The R is a little bit bigger and the Y is much bigger. The rest of the letters are identical and even the R is the same style, just larger. Clearly the same person just style changes over time.

Thanks for showing us that it is without a doubt Moore's signature.

The comments are great!

I'm not seeing the 10 or so experts..that should be all over this..why not? You'd think a forgery of this importance..would be trumpeted..no pun intended..to the skies!! But no..does that not give you pause?

The comments are great!

Exactly. Same signature made by the same person.

The comments are great!

The R is a little bit bigger and the Y is much bigger. The rest of the letters are identical and even the R is the same style, just larger. Clearly the same person just style changes over time.

Indeed. I'm trained in handwriting analysis, and becasue I do so much work with historical documents and autographs of important historical figures, have spent decades studying and comparing signatures.

It's always best to hold the original for analysis, but I'm on pretty good ground in saying from the image, those are most def. the same.

It's also stoopid on stilts for these RW whakadoos to imagine someone would forge something that most assuredly would be highly scrutinized and could be so easily proven if it was forged.

The comments are great!

Indeed. I'm trained in handwriting analysis, and becasue I do so much work with historical documents and autographs of important historical figures, have spent decades studying and comparing signatures.

It's always best to hold the original for analysis, but I'm on pretty good ground in saying from the image, those are most def. the same.

It's also stoopid on stilts for these RW whakadoos to imagine someone would forge something that most assuredly would be highly scrutinized and could be so easily proven if it was forged.

ya but they're morons, so you can't expect more from them

Forum List

Back