IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

I believe that he can write. You guys act as if the only thing he ever written was in that yearbook. Remember, he has handled her divorce case years later, and which his assistant had stamped his signature on her divorce papers, and the assistance had put her initials DA after his stamped signature. And the stamper did not fully printed the entirety of his signature. So when she photo copied his stamped signature, that she had practiced tracing over it until she was able to duplicate it on her own. But ask any artist, that it is hard to make an exact copy. Because everyone perceives things differently. Whomever made the forgery, in there mind, that it looks like an exact duplicate at the time, until someone has pointed out the flaws. But they had examined recent signatures of his, to compared them with the forgery.

He did not handle her divorce case, all he did was dismiss the divorce action. His name was not on her divorce papers. This is just a lie that the folks at Gateway Pundit and Breitbart are spreading because they know folks like you will not look into it

Wow, another stupid YouTube video full of lies. First off, Moore did not preside over her divorce, all he did was dismiss the petition for divorce, more than a year later a different judge presided over her divorce, a divorce that she herself asked for. I will take it as a win that all you have is YouTube videos, desperate much?

You're splitting hairs. Moore was the judge assigned to her case. End of story.

Wow, another stupid YouTube video full of lies. First off, Moore did not preside over her divorce, all he did was dismiss the petition for divorce, more than a year later a different judge presided over her divorce, a divorce that she herself asked for. I will take it as a win that all you have is YouTube videos, desperate much?

REVENGE? ROY MOORE RULED AGAINST 1999 DIVORCE HEARING OF ACCUSER BEVERLY YOUNG NELSON

Desperate much? First a video of a Moore's lawyer lying through his teeth. As a lawyer he knows very well that just because a judge was assigned does not mean the person in question ever had contact with said judge. I never once met the judge that signed my divorce papers.

Then you put up this lying POS article from 70news (what the hell ever that is) that is totally full of crap. Moore did not rule against her, the petition for divorce was dismissed because Nelson and her then husband asked for it to be as they were trying to work things out.

This is getting more pathetic with each post from you.

If she was requesting for a divorce and if it was denied what she has requested for. He ruled against her. Which means that there was not enough grounds for a divorce. And so if she still wanted to pursued the divorce, that she will not be getting anything from her spouse, but the spouse will be getting all of their asset that they has acquired over the years. But if both of them wanted the divorce, because of Irreconcilable Differences, then it can be granted. But the judge will decide on who can get what. But marriage is treated as a contract. But whomever walks away from that contract, can be sued by the other party. She probably was asking for more than what she'll be granted. Every states has their own rules. Like in Oklahoma. They doesn't grant anyone alimony, unless children were involved. And so, any of you that wants to get married. Get married in Oklahoma. But stay away from New York. Because after twenty years of paying alimony, that the receiving spouse can refile for another ten or twenty more years for hardship. That is why Robin Givens married Mike Tyson in the state of New York.

Divorce: Grounds For Divorce You Can Or Should Use

It was not denied, it was withdrawn by her, so he actually ruled for her. It was withdrawn because her and her husband at the time decided to try and work things out. WHNT News 19 reviewed the documents and confirmed there was no hearing, just the judge signing something because it was his turn to do so.
In fact, the initial petition for divorce was assigned to and signed by Judge W. D. Russell, not Moore. All Moore did was sign the paperwork dismissing the petition, at the request of the petitioner.

Show me the source that you have been receiving your information from. If it is from off the vbackside of a cracker jack box, then take a photo of it and post it.

upload_2017-11-19_11-36-22.png
upload_2017-11-19_11-36-58.png
upload_2017-11-19_11-37-26.png

I believe that he can write. You guys act as if the only thing he ever written was in that yearbook. Remember, he has handled her divorce case years later, and which his assistant had stamped his signature on her divorce papers, and the assistance had put her initials DA after his stamped signature. And the stamper did not fully printed the entirety of his signature. So when she photo copied his stamped signature, that she had practiced tracing over it until she was able to duplicate it on her own. But ask any artist, that it is hard to make an exact copy. Because everyone perceives things differently. Whomever made the forgery, in there mind, that it looks like an exact duplicate at the time, until someone has pointed out the flaws. But they had examined recent signatures of his, to compared them with the forgery.

He did not handle her divorce case, all he did was dismiss the divorce action. His name was not on her divorce papers. This is just a lie that the folks at Gateway Pundit and Breitbart are spreading because they know folks like you will not look into it

His name was on the motion to dismiss, dumbass. Apparently you believe no one has ever been divorced.

But you just said they were on her divorce papers. Those of us that have been divorced know those two things are not the same. It is very likely she never saw the signed motion to dismiss.

You're splitting hairs because you don't have an argument.

i am not splitting anything but your stupid made up story. Moore did not rule on her divorce, Moore was not even the original judge assigned to the divorce. Moore signed a single piece of paper that very likely was never seen by Nelson.

ROFL! "Splitting hairs" is the nice way to say what you are doing. If Nelson didn't see it, then how would she know it was dismissed? Are you claiming she didn't have a lawyer?

Obviously, you're desperate to keep your narative alive, but it's spiraling into the ground.

Moore was not assigned to her case, he just happened to be the next judge in line to sign the motion to dismiss. WD Russell was assigned to her case as shown by the documents above.

Moore was not assigned to her case, he just happened to be the next judge in line to sign the motion to dismiss. WD Russell was assigned to her case as shown by the documents above.

Being next in line is how these things are assigned.

It's not the Olde Hickory House. Holy toledo they blew it! I was pulling up the restaurant to see where it was located.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

Old Hickory House 1715 US Hwy 431 S Gadsden, AL Barbecue - MapQuest
You know I think that is the very town USMB member Sonny Clark lives in!
Hey Sonny, what are they saying there?
I live in Gadsden Alabama. I moved here last year. I've been here for 18 months. I lived in Georgia for the previous 29 years.
They're just talking idiotic shit as they usual do. Just the usual FZ bullshit and trash talk from uneducated illiterate pieces of shit, nothing more.

She has already said she will turn it over to Senate investigators

When, after the election?
It's up to the Republicans when they start the investigation

Congress can't investigate him until he's elected, dumbass. Why don't you just admit she is never going to turn over the yearbook? That's more evidence that this whole thing is just one big smear job.

Of course she will
She promised

Just as soon as the IRS has completed their audit

You're just admitting that you're a lying douchebag.
How dare you call our beloved president a lying douchebag?

It's not the Olde Hickory House. Holy toledo they blew it! I was pulling up the restaurant to see where it was located.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

I live in Gadsden Alabama. I moved here last year. I've been here for 18 months. I lived in Georgia for the previous 29 years.
They're just talking idiotic shit as they usual do. Just the usual FZ bullshit and trash talk from uneducated illiterate pieces of shit, nothing more.
Are the locals backing Roy?

Desperate much? First a video of a Moore's lawyer lying through his teeth. As a lawyer he knows very well that just because a judge was assigned does not mean the person in question ever had contact with said judge. I never once met the judge that signed my divorce papers.

Then you put up this lying POS article from 70news (what the hell ever that is) that is totally full of crap. Moore did not rule against her, the petition for divorce was dismissed because Nelson and her then husband asked for it to be as they were trying to work things out.

If she was requesting for a divorce and if it was denied what she has requested for. He ruled against her. Which means that there was not enough grounds for a divorce. And so if she still wanted to pursued the divorce, that she will not be getting anything from her spouse, but the spouse will be getting all of their asset that they has acquired over the years. But if both of them wanted the divorce, because of Irreconcilable Differences, then it can be granted. But the judge will decide on who can get what. But marriage is treated as a contract. But whomever walks away from that contract, can be sued by the other party. She probably was asking for more than what she'll be granted. Every states has their own rules. Like in Oklahoma. They doesn't grant anyone alimony, unless children were involved. And so, any of you that wants to get married. Get married in Oklahoma. But stay away from New York. Because after twenty years of paying alimony, that the receiving spouse can refile for another ten or twenty more years for hardship. That is why Robin Givens married Mike Tyson in the state of New York.

It was not denied, it was withdrawn by her, so he actually ruled for her. It was withdrawn because her and her husband at the time decided to try and work things out. WHNT News 19 reviewed the documents and confirmed there was no hearing, just the judge signing something because it was his turn to do so.
In fact, the initial petition for divorce was assigned to and signed by Judge W. D. Russell, not Moore. All Moore did was sign the paperwork dismissing the petition, at the request of the petitioner.

Show me the source that you have been receiving your information from. If it is from off the vbackside of a cracker jack box, then take a photo of it and post it.

View attachment 161303View attachment 161304View attachment 161305

All it says that the plaintiff was present.And I see that it shows that the part about the DA, was slashed. No one puts their title with a slash that separates from their name. Which that it shows that the document was filled out by his assistant. Judges do not signs none of their paperwork. They always have the court's clerk that does everything. And then they will signed their initials to let them know that they has signed or stamp the documents for the judge. But she didn't know that it was his court clerk initials. And so she had added it in thinking that it was his title.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

From what LITTLE I've heard, some are, some aren't. It's like most everything else. Division is the name of the game in politics, and in society in general. It takes an idiot to believe that these women are just now getting hurt after 40 years. It's all politics and MONEY. The same thing is happening in the movie industry. It's happening all over the country. It's the new fad. The new talking point. The new "gotcha game". In my opinion, it's a lot of bullshit about nothing. It would've been a lot more believable had the women come forward immediately after the "so-called" improper conduct occurred. But, 40 years later? Give me a friggin break. Money and politics is behind all of it.

Why aren't folks equally upset about the many years of child molestation that's occurred in the Catholic Church? Why aren't they equally upset with Cops that rape women, and offer to tear up traffic tickets in exchange for sex?

POLITICS AND MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............................. Fifteen minutes of fame.

They got the wrong name.

Old Hickory House
1715 US Hwy 431 S,

Gadsden, AL 35905

From what LITTLE I've heard, some are, some aren't. It's like most everything else. Division is the name of the game in politics, and in society in general. It takes an idiot to believe that these women are just now getting hurt after 40 years. It's all politics and MONEY. The same thing is happening in the movie industry. It's happening all over the country. It's the new fad. The new talking point. The new "gotcha game". In my opinion, it's a lot of bullshit about nothing. It would've been a lot more believable had the women come forward immediately after the "so-called" improper conduct occurred. But, 40 years later? Give me a friggin break. Money and politics is behind all of it.

Why aren't folks equally upset about the many years of child molestation that's occurred in the Catholic Church? Why aren't they equally upset with Cops that rape women, and offer to tear up traffic tickets in exchange for sex?

POLITICS AND MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .............................. Fifteen minutes of fame.
I live streamed the local news down there. Channel 2 to be exact and their polls had him ahead. In local races I lean toward local polls over national D's because California can say whatever it wants, it don't get no vote.
And from local comments they had the folks are not happy with Gloria Alred down there trying for attention.

His name was on the motion to dismiss, dumbass. Apparently you believe no one has ever been divorced.

But you just said they were on her divorce papers. Those of us that have been divorced know those two things are not the same. It is very likely she never saw the signed motion to dismiss.

i am not splitting anything but your stupid made up story. Moore did not rule on her divorce, Moore was not even the original judge assigned to the divorce. Moore signed a single piece of paper that very likely was never seen by Nelson.

ROFL! "Splitting hairs" is the nice way to say what you are doing. If Nelson didn't see it, then how would she know it was dismissed? Are you claiming she didn't have a lawyer?

Obviously, you're desperate to keep your narative alive, but it's spiraling into the ground.

If s

All it says that the plaintiff was present.And I see that it shows that the part about the DA, was slashed. No one puts their title with a slash that separates from their name. Which that it shows that the document was filled out by his assistant. Judges do not signs none of their paperwork. They always have the court's clerk that does everything. And then they will signed their initials to let them know that they has signed or stamp the documents for the judge. But she didn't know that it was his court clerk initials. And so she had added it in thinking that it was his title.

What is shows is the lie that Moore was assigned to the divorce. What it shows is the lie that she would have had to appear in front of him in court. What is shows is that Moore's lawyer stood in front of the TV and lied.

If s

What is shows is the lie that Moore was assigned to the divorce. What it shows is the lie that she would have had to appear in front of him in court. What is shows is that Moore's lawyer stood in front of the TV and lied.
Do you have any idea idiot how many people judges see every day? By the way idiot it is up to the defence to request a recusal for that very reason. Fuckin moron.

Forum List

Back