IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

If all you went by was the signature, it's a match.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Other then the Rs (both) the Y and the O’s. They are very close (sarcasm)

That's how Roy wrote his "Y"'s in 1977,, Check the "Y" in Merry and in Say

20171116-091407-laoqb-jpg.30110

If all you went by was the signature, it's a match.

roy-moore-signature.jpg

Other then the Rs (both) the Y and the O’s. They are very close (sarcasm)

That's how Roy wrote his "Y"'s in 1977,, Check the "Y" in Merry

20171116-091407-laoqb-jpg.30110

Signature to signature. One could obviously be forged. And people do “write” often times differently then they “sign”. One more reason to call the signature suspect.

But do go on Colombo.

Signature to signature. One could obviously be forged. And people do “write” often times differently then they “sign”. One more reason to call the signature suspect.

But do go on Colombo.

Compare the "To", which Moore writes in a unique way. Another match.
But you see Moore has changed his "Y"'s by 2009

DOibBGWU8AAttFY.jpg

You know, in order to compare signatures, you would need to get a sample from the time that he wrote in the yearbook. Why? Because signatures change as a person's job changes, or as they get older. I know that my signature as a high school student and a young man is much different than what it changed to when I made supervisor.

Why did my signature change? Because I had a hell of a lot more stuff to sign as a supervisor, and had to be able to sign it quicker than I used to.

Although, since I retired from the Navy, my signature has stayed pretty much the same.

And, because Moore is a lawyer and more than likely has a lot of documents that he's signed on file with the county, it would be no problem to ask for copies of those documents and compare signatures.

But like I said earlier in the thread, please get a legitimate handwriting analyst and not some journalist who is trying to make a name for himself by defending Moore.
We need to find more love letters he wrote to tenth graders

But do go on Colombo.

Compare the "To", which Moore writes in a unique way. Another match.
But you see Moore has changed his "Y"'s by 2009

DOibBGWU8AAttFY.jpg
The R and the M are unique

She said he perved on her the whole trip
If it were just one accuser [The first by the way is a Democrat operative] it would be irrelevant - but it seems the first accuser primed others to come out of the woodwork. They are not ALL deep state operatives. He has already been tried and convicted by the media. What I find as a titillating forethought is what if he is elected - will he get equal treatment with Franken or will Franken get a free pass once the media firestorm subsides - we all know that Democrats are held to lower standards

No, a man who molested a 14-year old will likely not be given equal treatment as a man who forced a kiss on an adult. Duh.
Really ? What about a man who molested a sleeping woman ?

where the hell did I leave my tin foil hat?
Back in the Sewer in a deep state of muck and mire for hire
You funny!

Deep State operatives

Why don't you tell us about the New World Order?
This should be right up your silly little alley

North Korea, Syria and Ukraine—Are Trump and Putin planning a new world order at next week's meeting?

Hey ma!

Where'd ya put my tin foil hat?
Some guy on the interweb is talk'n New World Order
Exit Stage Left .... is that the best you can do ? LOL

They were only debunked by Hillary's little imps. But those with common sense knows that these signatures are not Senator Moore's. Hillary's people needs to wiped that smut from their eyes that had came from Hillary kissing on them, and take another look at the handwriting.

The part of your video about the name of the restaurant being wrong has been debunked 100 times by people who posted the actual town directory form that year instead of a mapquest address from 2017. And since your video choose to pass along an obvious lie, everything else in there is now tainted and not worth the time to listen to it.

Not to mention that the girl never said Moore wrote the stuff that your video says is a different handwriting. you are like a week behind with this video, get your head out of Trump's ass and try and keep up
The added note was obviously from someone else
Maybe she wanted to commemorate when and where the great Roy Moore signed her yearbook

The signature and the creepy note are purely Roy Moore. Roy has a unique R and a unique M that is clearly evident.
His "Y: swoops upward and connects with the "M".

Forty years ago?

I would bet your signature from then has differences from today. As does mine.

If it were just one accuser [The first by the way is a Democrat operative] it would be irrelevant - but it seems the first accuser primed others to come out of the woodwork. They are not ALL deep state operatives. He has already been tried and convicted by the media. What I find as a titillating forethought is what if he is elected - will he get equal treatment with Franken or will Franken get a free pass once the media firestorm subsides - we all know that Democrats are held to lower standards

No, a man who molested a 14-year old will likely not be given equal treatment as a man who forced a kiss on an adult. Duh.

Who poses for a picture while molesting?

No one.

They were only debunked by Hillary's little imps. But those with common sense knows that these signatures are not Senator Moore's. Hillary's people needs to wiped that smut from their eyes that had came from Hillary kissing on them, and take another look at the handwriting.

The part of your video about the name of the restaurant being wrong has been debunked 100 times by people who posted the actual town directory form that year instead of a mapquest address from 2017. And since your video choose to pass along an obvious lie, everything else in there is now tainted and not worth the time to listen to it.

Not to mention that the girl never said Moore wrote the stuff that your video says is a different handwriting. you are like a week behind with this video, get your head out of Trump's ass and try and keep up
The added note was obviously from someone else
Maybe she wanted to commemorate when and where the great Roy Moore signed her yearbook

The signature and the creepy note are purely Roy Moore. Roy has a unique R and a unique M that is clearly evident.

Forty years ago?

I would bet your signature from then has differences from today. As does mine.
I believe that he can write. You guys act as if the only thing he ever written was in that yearbook. Remember, he has handled her divorce case years later, and which his assistant had stamped his signature on her divorce papers, and the assistance had put her initials DA after his stamped signature. And the stamper did not fully printed the entirety of his signature. So when she photo copied his stamped signature, that she had practiced tracing over it until she was able to duplicate it on her own. But ask any artist, that it is hard to make an exact copy. Because everyone perceives things differently. Whomever made the forgery, in there mind, that it looks like an exact duplicate at the time, until someone has pointed out the flaws. But they had examined recent signatures of his, to compared them with the forgery.

No one.
You're wrong. Franken did it because he's a moron. Bullies tend to believe they can get away with anything because they have for a long time . . . . . . . . . until they don't.

No one.
You're wrong. Franken did it because he's a moron. Bullies tend to believe they can get away with anything because they have for a long time . . . . . . . . . until they don't.

Franken shot this picture because he has a major ego and men like him have always gotten away with it ..

Who?

Forum List

Back