IT’S A FAKE! Analyst Says Judge Roy Moore Signature Inside Allred's Accuser’s Yearbook Was FORGED

He signed it

How many Creepy Roy's are there?

And you know that's really his signature? To the best of my knowledge, it's not been verified, and probably won't be until it loses its value.
Well....if you put it that way

How do we know that Roy Moore is really Roy Moore and not some imposter?
You never know for sure

A signature can be verified, if those in possession are willing to put it to the test.
Let's be honest here
How do we know that is the REAL Roy Moore?
Whoever this guy is, does anyone believe someone can be that clueless?
The real Roy Moore must be locked away somewhere

I will not believe it until I see his fingerprints

A signature can be verified, if the person in possession wants to put it to the test.

And if the person whose signature it allegedly is is willing to submit items with his own signature. I'll let you in on a little secret: Roy Moore is full of shit and will never ever do this.

They were only debunked by Hillary's little imps. But those with common sense knows that these signatures are not Senator Moore's. Hillary's people needs to wiped that smut from their eyes that had came from Hillary kissing on them, and take another look at the handwriting.

The part of your video about the name of the restaurant being wrong has been debunked 100 times by people who posted the actual town directory form that year instead of a mapquest address from 2017. And since your video choose to pass along an obvious lie, everything else in there is now tainted and not worth the time to listen to it.

Not to mention that the girl never said Moore wrote the stuff that your video says is a different handwriting. you are like a week behind with this video, get your head out of Trump's ass and try and keep up
The added note was obviously from someone else
Maybe she wanted to commemorate when and where the great Roy Moore signed her yearbook

The signature and the creepy note are purely Roy Moore. Roy has a unique R and a unique M that is clearly evident.
His "Y: swoops upward and connects with the "M".
Did it 40 years ago?
Enough similarities to his current signature to affirm it

Question is....why was he hitting on a tenth grader?

He signed it

How many Creepy Roy's are there?

And you know that's really his signature? To the best of my knowledge, it's not been verified, and probably won't be until it loses its value.

You never know for sure

A signature can be verified, if those in possession are willing to put it to the test.
Let's be honest here

A signature can be verified, if the person in possession wants to put it to the test.
Should we make the fake Roy Moore submit a signature so we can be sure it is him?
Why won't the real Roy Moore come forward?

You never know for sure

Let's be honest here

And if the person whose signature it allegedly is is willing to submit items with his own signature. I'll let you in on a little secret: Roy Moore is full of shit and will never ever do this.

There are plenty of contemporary examples of his handwriting at that time around. Would not be difficult at all to obtain without help from Roy Perv.

They were only debunked by Hillary's little imps. But those with common sense knows that these signatures are not Senator Moore's. Hillary's people needs to wiped that smut from their eyes that had came from Hillary kissing on them, and take another look at the handwriting.

The part of your video about the name of the restaurant being wrong has been debunked 100 times by people who posted the actual town directory form that year instead of a mapquest address from 2017. And since your video choose to pass along an obvious lie, everything else in there is now tainted and not worth the time to listen to it.

Not to mention that the girl never said Moore wrote the stuff that your video says is a different handwriting. you are like a week behind with this video, get your head out of Trump's ass and try and keep up
Maybe she wanted to commemorate when and where the great Roy Moore signed her yearbook

The signature and the creepy note are purely Roy Moore. Roy has a unique R and a unique M that is clearly evident.
Did it 40 years ago?

I believe that they has compared it to a most recent signature. He did not stop signing sheets of paper 30 years ago. You know that you have to sign your name on sheets of paper when you are running for Senator.

Roy Moore’s Campaign Demands Accuser ‘Release the Yearbook’

RoyMoore.jpg

Did it 40 years ago?

I believe that they has compared it to a most recent signature. He did not stop signing sheets of paper 30 years ago. You know that you have to sign your name on sheets of paper when you are running for Senator.

Roy Moore’s Campaign Demands Accuser ‘Release the Yearbook’

RoyMoore.jpg
Maybe to be sure, we need to compare it to other love letters he wrote to tenth grade girls

You know, in order to compare signatures, you would need to get a sample from the time that he wrote in the yearbook. Why? Because signatures change as a person's job changes, or as they get older. I know that my signature as a high school student and a young man is much different than what it changed to when I made supervisor.

Why did my signature change? Because I had a hell of a lot more stuff to sign as a supervisor, and had to be able to sign it quicker than I used to.

Although, since I retired from the Navy, my signature has stayed pretty much the same.

And, because Moore is a lawyer and more than likely has a lot of documents that he's signed on file with the county, it would be no problem to ask for copies of those documents and compare signatures.

But like I said earlier in the thread, please get a legitimate handwriting analyst and not some journalist who is trying to make a name for himself by defending Moore.

Jeez, don't you people see what happened.

Roy Moore signed the yearbook Christian Christmas 1977 Roy Moore D.A.

Then the girl made a note of where and when it was signed, 12-22-77 at Olde Hickory House

Moores message is in script, the date and place are not.

Jeez, don't you people see what happened.

Roy Moore signed the yearbook Christian Christmas 1977 Roy Moore D.A.

Then the girl made a note of where and when it was signed, 12-22-77 at Olde Hickory House

Moores message is in script, the date and place are not.

Sorry, but you can explain it all you want, the Trumpanzees are never going to listen. They will only cherry pick the points that they feel supports their view, and will ignore the rest of the information as "fake news".

Did it 40 years ago?

You have to remember his wife’s picture is in that same yearbook, she was in the same class as the girl he was hitting on

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Sorry, but you can explain it all you want, the Trumpanzees are never going to listen. They will only cherry pick the points that they feel supports their view, and will ignore the rest of the information as "fake news".

I loked at the guy saying it was fake because of the "7"'s

They glossed right over Moore saying "To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say, Merry Christian Christmas 1977" in a high school yearbook.

Somebody else obvious;y wrote the exact date 12-22-77 and place, in print instead of script like the rest of the message.

This is like the Franken photograph. Politics distorts peoples visions. Conservatives saw Franken groping a woman through a flak jacket. Others saw Franken hovering above the vest pretending to grab it.

Conservatives see the comment added as proving Moore didn't sign it, while others realize it was a notation of when and where it was signed.

This is like the Franken photograph. Politics distorts peoples visions. Conservatives saw Franken groping a woman through a flak jacket. Others saw Franken hovering above the vest pretending to grab it.

Conservatives see the comment added as proving Moore didn't sign it, while others realize it was a notation of when and where it was signed.

Hate to burst your bubble snowflake. Some of us heard the allegations, saw the girl being interviewed, then saw the picture then decided. Unlike liberals that seem to feel allegations are evidence and that's all they need.

Hate to burst your bubble snowflake. Some of us heard the allegations, saw the girl being interviewed, then saw the picture then decided. Unlike liberals that seem to feel allegations are evidence and that's all they need.
Did you realize in the statement she admitted she gave Franken permission to kiss her?

Check your bubble, I think it just burst.

Forum List

Back